The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 12-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
yacefron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
As mentioned earlier i am trying to groom HY sexually. Recently i ve told her i let a "close fren" view her pics and vids . She was shocked at first but i assured her he onli viewed from my hp and i definitely did not sent to him. She is assured. In truth none of the above happened . I then told her my ultimate fetish is to share her body with another guy . A threesome . She seemed disappointed that i would wan to share her ..... but since it is a "controlled" environment she is open to consider this . Hmmm .... so any bros here wan to join if the threesome happens?? Hmmmmm
I want ..... kee chiew to join
Old 12-12-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My ex-bf shared with me he love to bed married women due to the excitement. Furthermore he shared about possessing someone’s else stuff and lastly, enjoying how the women response to sex. Mostly very shy the first time with eyes closed and slowly enjoying. He usually dumps them after 1-2 times. Quite sad for these women.
Sad

You ex-bf might have been the 1 throw into the bin by those women.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Sad

You ex-bf might have been the 1 throw into the bin by those women.
Don’t know and didn’t ask
Old 15-12-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Time flies .... HY is gonna be back this sat . We are planning to meet in office sunday night for a fuck . I ve been edging myself and eating supplements to try to get a bigger load . She says she is damn tired fromn the long trip and from squabbling with her hubs; need my cum to replenish her nourishment . I asked her," isnt your period soon? If aunty come aldy then i cant fuck you...." HY replied ,"dont worry i have other ways to pleasure u . " what a GEM !!!
Old 11-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

My boss jus told me he ll love to fuck HY if the opportunity presents itself hahahhah ...... he have no idea !! Hah
Anycase now that the 2023 has started work is back in full swing . Yesterday evening HY jus have me a deepthroat and CIM in the meeting room before we left office . I teased her in the afternoon; tricked her into the meeting room jus before lunch and forcefully fingered her roughly for 5 mins .... that got her juices flowing for the rest of the day and led to the CIM at EOD ..... damn shiooks

Oh according to her .... she has been depriving her hubs of sex for the longest time .
Old 12-01-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Sound interesting, don't mind trying .......sometime it's nice to have a non string attached relationship tried a couple of married women previously and learned the most important thing to remember in maintaining this relationship is never not get too attached and clingy.
Yes, i don’t mind trying to …
Old 12-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My boss jus told me he ll love to fuck HY if the opportunity presents itself hahahhah ......I teased her in the afternoon; tricked her into the meeting room jus before lunch and forcefully fingered her roughly for 5 mins .... that got her juices flowing for the rest of the day and led to the CIM at EOD ..... damn shiooks

Oh according to her .... she has been depriving her hubs of sex for the longest time .
so poor thing her husband...wat would u do if u were him....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-01-2023 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Rape her ! Hahhaha
But its between them both i guess . Before she started to fuck me they aldy like this .

Later again i gotto feed her my cum . Period cumming she feels horny.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rape her ! Hahhaha
But its between them both i guess . Before she started to fuck me they aldy like this .

Later again i gotto feed her my cum . Period cumming she feels horny.
Hur ?...she fuck u ??? ...i tot u r the one who fuck her not fucked by her ...haha...guys r usually the ones who fucks the gals not the other way ard

Last edited by Rickey; 12-01-2023 at 11:27 PM.
Old 16-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
U asked this .....
my ans is ... if i m her husband i ll rape her lah !
Old 18-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Yes, i don’t mind trying to …
Most of us too as well
Old 18-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
U asked this .....
my ans is ... if i m her husband i ll rape her lah !
T.Q for yr answer bro...no need to rape 1...husbands can fxxk their wives anytime they want

Last edited by Rickey; 19-01-2023 at 08:16 PM.
Old 18-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
Most of us too as well
Haha … that’s very true ….
Old 19-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
T.Q for yr answer bro...no need to rape 1...husbands can fxxk their wives anytime they want
When the wife refuses sex and it's been too long, the wife continuous resistance to sex will end up as rape. She refused and struggles then ... Well, raped.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
husbands can fxxk their wives anytime they want
Not everyone has that luxury
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1