The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Any bros can share juagen or HDLY services in tpy? Appreciate much
Old 01-02-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Hi bros can share any good juagen or HDLY services around tpy? Will appreciate much
Old 02-02-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Blk 4 think the one beside s1 more happening.....this where R is I believe. How is her waxing skill ?
Long time customer from AMK days. Went from E**ah to A**y to R. E was best I had. A was OK but a bit of a cold fish. R's waxing efficient but her method quite chor lor. Her post waxing moisturising makes up somewhat - when she used to not demand a premium tip. But I dun visit her for waxing nowadays as other commercial pro waxers do a far more clean and decent job for strictly waxing. As I had succumbed to package made use of it for massage (waste of time she has no skills) and Body scrub bubble bath - who can complain about getting that from a clothed but pretty therapist.

But she quit that shop after slow biz when they moved to Katong and moved to another spa at TPY she lists this scrub bath at $108. Also I was told she expects 2 blue notes for her tip for HJ services. Sure U get to see her enhanced boobs & tattoos but no chut chut, also she hates having her nipples tweaked/squeezed I guess she is ok for a self-indulgent treat but U could probably do better if it is waxing U are looking for.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
bro share Ctc pls
Old 02-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
The entrance fee is standard price. But u can't fj in the shop. Only the most cim.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Im gg to head to TPY this week if you dun mind share this shop location vai PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the one at toa payoh Central, blk 18X? Zizu wellness? Saw 1 ML advertise in Michat
Old 02-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Anyone tried the one at toa payoh Central, blk 18X? Zizu wellness? Saw 1 ML advertise in Michat
U won't regret.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
not at TPY central can bo?
Can share bo?
Old 02-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fab_tastic_dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Can PM contact details for JJ? Thanks!
Old 02-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Finally gets to try out Eva from SS.
Find her the best for
Look-top 3 in that jount
Massage-seducive. Keep swiping ard you ass crack n inner thigh but no further action. Teasing till max
Service- Best. I suck her she suck me back until I finally cum
Figure-those syt with B+ boobs type. Soft n comfort to squeeze. Love this type.
Will rtm soon. Lol
Old 02-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Find her the best for
Look-top 3 in that jount
Massage-seducive. Keep swiping ard you ass crack n inner thigh but no further action. Teasing till max
Will rtm soon. Lol
Hi bro, what’s the damage for Eva?
Old 03-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
U won't regret.
Sound like I need to head down to TPY this weekend
Old 03-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Find her the best for
Look-top 3 in that jount
Will rtm soon. Lol
pm bro for eva services and damage, me at panda tried is Mia
Old 03-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Find her the best for
Look-top 3 in that jount
Will rtm soon. Lol
how about abby bro?
Old 03-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
milan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is JiaJia summary

By

Bro can share contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1