The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better
MP in Bishan

Last weekend went back to my usual playground in Bishan coz whole body damn sore after gym, especially neck and back. Went in as usual and paid $75 for 1.5 hours massage.

Went for my usual, a middle age chinese lady, a bit plump but i chose her because really need a good massage and i know she is good at it. So as usual, good massage facing down for about 1 hour. In between, she ask me why i never go there for so long bla bla bla... Then after done with legs, she started teasing me saying that so long never come but dick still same same. Wah.. knn... straight majulah... she tease me for about 10 mins facing down then ask me to turn and face up...

As usual, $50 for HJ (she didnt even ask coz i was a regular back then).. she said since i so long never come, give me special and she went out the room for like 3 mins.... i thought what happen... she came back and ask me to lie down and close my eye to enjoy... i thought ok lor... HJ what... who knows after a few strokes, she put the condom on and give me BJ... though her BJ was nothing amazing but still a very nice gesture... after like 10 BJ she said tired lol... so i ask her to jerk me off..

Total paid $125 for a BJ and HJ finish... buey pai
Old 11-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP in Bishan

Thk u for the thread
Old 11-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nt bad bro
Old 11-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are two - near Bishan CPF building/Bishan Library area. I tried both. All MILFs; though not bad looking. Both offer HJ only (at least to me only; not sure if they offer other services). One of the MILF is on SBF under SGMassage thread.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
There are two - near Bishan CPF building/Bishan Library area. I tried both. All MILFs; though not bad looking. Both offer HJ only (at least to me only; not sure if they offer other services). One of the MILF is on SBF under SGMassage thread.
Wah... i never try the one near library before... usually go library bio xmm
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
wow PM me the location??
Old 13-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, bro can pm me location?
Old 14-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brother, can pm me location? Thank you.
Old 14-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pi314159 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro please share! Tia
Old 15-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Post Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
Wah... i never try the one near library before... usually go library bio xmm
Same Same Bro, Go library for eye candy
Btw the way thanks for the share too!
Old 15-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol. i agree wit e people here.. library is for eye candy!
for action is other place.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
lol. i agree wit e people here.. library is for eye candy!
for action is other place.
Great minds think alike
Old 18-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
Last weekend went back to my usual playground in Bishan coz whole body damn sore after gym, especially neck and back. Went in as usual and paid $75 for 1.5 hours massage.

Went for my usual, a middle age chinese lady, a bit plump but i chose her because really need a good massage and i know she is good at it. So as usual, good massage facing down for about 1 hour. In between, she ask me why i never go there for so long bla bla bla... Then after done with legs, she started teasing me saying that so long never come but dick still same same. Wah.. knn... straight majulah... she tease me for about 10 mins facing down then ask me to turn and face up...

As usual, $50 for HJ (she didnt even ask coz i was a regular back then).. she said since i so long never come, give me special and she went out the room for like 3 mins.... i thought what happen... she came back and ask me to lie down and close my eye to enjoy... i thought ok lor... HJ what... who knows after a few strokes, she put the condom on and give me BJ... though her BJ was nothing amazing but still a very nice gesture... after like 10 BJ she said tired lol... so i ask her to jerk me off..

Total paid $125 for a BJ and HJ finish... buey pai
Care to share
Old 19-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happie_la_la deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share the bishan location?
Old 21-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 10
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold

hi bro can share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1