The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 22-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Anyone can share g10 review?
Old 23-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Yes, good find.

Much better than G23 and 26.

Recently I had some Bad ML encounters and needed some proper release, went down to viet house and saw G3. Didn't hesitate and took her.

Maybe I was too desperate but I tipped her as soon as I stepped into room placing some bills underneath her phone.

She smiled and treatment was out of this world. DFK and took off my clothes.. I was already hard and she wanted to perform BBBJ but I said let's shower first.

She hold my hard cock and guided me to shower. Best shower I had in a while. She use soap over had butt and used it to rub my cock and thighs... Had to control so hard not to let little head take over. She continued with BBBJ in shower.. Dried me up and BBBJ while I sat on edge of bed and she was kneeling down on floor.

She gave sloppy BBBJ with lots of saliva... Licked my balls and I could feel saliva going down my ass as she used her fingers to twirl outside my rectum that was wet with her saliva.

She capped me and ride on me.. Turned her over to finish off in doggie. I was still feeling horny and hard.. She could tell.. And she turned around while I was still kneeling on the bed. Removed cap and slowly used her hands to squeeze out ever last drop as a second wave of remaing orgasm came.

I collapsed on bed and she laughed. She told me time running out as we had a quick wash up.

Legs all wobbly as I left.

G3 is a star, treat her well and she will return in kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
Today G26 NOT AVAILABLE.

L20H38G3 Hing

Face : 6/10.Auntie.

Height : 1.5.

Boobs:7/10.Big B.Big nipples.breasts not firm or perky.allow grab,lick,suck.

Body : 7/10.belly fats like give birth before.thunder thighs.

bath:slack job.only wash cock,nipples n back.

Catbath:12/10 wet warm slurpy thorough.took her time to satisfy me.similar to g23 n g26.

French:no

BBBJ:15/10 better than g23 n g26.she wanted cbj but i ask for bbbj.she ask for tip,i say ok.she is outstanding at bbbj.licking of balls,swirling tongue on cockhead.super good deepthroat.lasted for 10mins.

Painting : i never like it for all girls.her pussy is a bit of hair

FJ : 6/10.pussy tighter than g23 n g26.like virgin.problem is she complain my trimmed cock hair painful.so no missonary or cow girl.doggy n finish.

GFE:7/10.speak chinese.so so lor.

RTF:if i want bbbj.next time i try ask cim.

Damage:$60 1 shot.25 min.
Tip $20.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

6/10 so bad ah? Fair or? I went ytd but was told g26 not working. Didn't see her. Only g9 which I was not keen.
Old 23-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Yes, good find.

Much better than G23 and 26.

Recently I had some Bad ML encounters and needed some proper release, went down to viet house and saw G3. Didn't hesitate and took her.

Maybe I was too desperate but I tipped her as soon as I stepped into room placing some bills underneath her phone.

She smiled and treatment was out of this world. DFK and took off my clothes.. I was already hard and she wanted to perform BBBJ but I said let's shower first.

She hold my hard cock and guided me to shower. Best shower I had in a while. She use soap over had butt and used it to rub my cock and thighs... Had to control so hard not to let little head take over. She continued with BBBJ in shower.. Dried me up and BBBJ while I sat on edge of bed and she was kneeling down on floor.

She gave sloppy BBBJ with lots of saliva... Licked my balls and I could feel saliva going down my ass as she used her fingers to twirl outside my rectum that was wet with her saliva.

She capped me and ride on me.. Turned her over to finish off in doggie. I was still feeling horny and hard.. She could tell.. And she turned around while I was still kneeling on the bed. Removed cap and slowly used her hands to squeeze out ever last drop as a second wave of remaing orgasm came.

I collapsed on bed and she laughed. She told me time running out as we had a quick wash up.

Legs all wobbly as I left.

G3 is a star, treat her well and she will return in kind.
No French still tip $20? Oh well its your $$$ anyway 🥴
Old 23-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for L20H38 VGarden G7

I always thought this thread is about the house at W59 haha, was surprised to see that i actually pass by alot of times precovid.

Went at 12noon just now, raining heavily but i guess the FR here so good until got 2 guys going in as i parked my car. OKT quite friendly letting me know where to put the wet umbrella.

About 4 girls available, 3 smiling and 1 glum face but heng she quite ugly. I picked G7 coz she looked like Qian Er in Wang Lei's troupe of clowns.

Looks:7/10, not bad but face abit too thin. Nice smile with tiger tooth.

Body: 6/10, skinny side, boobs maybe A cup. But her smile and gfe makes up for this. But definitely not like those drug addict bony, just skinny. Her fair skin is quite good compared to some thai WL with lots of craters.

GFE: 8/10, although we conversed in broken english, her attitude and giggle made it comfortable. After i blew my load, she even sucked my nipples while removing the condom, wow, its really like a FWB or mistress.

Bbbj: 7/10, quite arousing to see a lookalike blowing me dick. But just a normal bj compared to some thai angpai with long tongue.

FJ: 7/10, quite tight and she hug and caress my body while i plowed in missionary. Her trimmed pussy makes it feel like bonking a colleague instead of a WL.

Nice house, will return to try the other girls mentioned here.
Old 23-08-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
StomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
FR for L20H38 VGarden G7

I always thought this thread is about the house at W59 haha, was surprised to see that i actually pass by alot of times precovid.

Went at 12noon just now, raining heavily but i guess the FR here so good until got 2 guys going in as i parked my car. OKT quite friendly letting me know where to put the wet umbrella.

About 4 girls available, 3 smiling and 1 glum face but heng she quite ugly. I picked G7 coz she looked like Qian Er in Wang Lei's troupe of clowns.

Body: 6/10, skinny side, boobs maybe A cup. But her smile and gfe makes up for this. But definitely not like those drug addict bony, just skinny. Her fair skin is quite good compared to some thai WL with lots of craters.

GFE: 8/10, although we conversed in broken english, her attitude and giggle made it comfortable. After i blew my load, she even sucked my nipples while removing the condom, wow, its really like a FWB or mistress.

Bbbj: 7/10, quite arousing to see a lookalike blowing me dick. But just a normal bj compared to some thai angpai with long tongue.

FJ: 7/10, quite tight and she hug and caress my body while i plowed in missionary. Her trimmed pussy makes it feel like bonking a colleague instead of a WL.

Thanks for sharing. Going there this weekend.
Old 23-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

L20H38 G10

Perfect soft natural Cs, good with cowgirl and doggy ! She allow me to diy her boobjob after cbj. Unforgettable body like G12..

But she didn’t shower before deed, after deed is 2 mins fast game shower out so I’m not sure if she got wash clean her body and her perfect Cs.. Also I showered alone before and after. No new towel on bed.

It’s a good priced house in Geylang, so I didnt expect dragon service !
Have I already mentioned her perfect soft Cs already? Amazing.
Old 23-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
FR for L20H38 VGarden G7

Try G7 too when there are 3 to choose. Your FR very similar to my experience if I write.

Next target is G23 or G26. May have to join the queue and wait

This Viet house is my favourite before Covid-19 pandemic

Good quality FL at good price
Old 24-08-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andychin View Post
Anyone can share g10 review?

Not recommended. Tried yesterday. She says she has a headache but scared of taking MC. No bath together. Very quick BJ.
Didn't give black face.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Got downvoted for this on my latest post - “tks for g12”
Eh if it’s a compliment, shouldn’t u up me for my g12 review ?

Anw I went back to G12 again, really the best when u missionary her and she moans , while placing her soft hands on your face gently, and watching her natural boobs bounce…amazing.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Got downvoted for this on my latest post - “tks for g12”
Eh if it’s a compliment, shouldn’t u up me for my g12 review ?

Anw I went back to G12 again, really the best when u missionary her and she moans , while placing her soft hands on your face gently, and watching her natural boobs bounce…amazing.
Nice thanks for FR, does she offer french?
Old 25-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

went to 1606 but only annie avail, didn’t feel like rtf-ing today.
nvrmind went to 2038

g18, new girl i heard

look young but with make up like becoming older.
cosplay as student.

body still tight, perky butt, smooth (back) skin, b cup (look original but feel not so, like have something inside but still feel soft). below is bush.

did boobies rub, n the usual catbath.

blow ok, slurpy DT n abit FnF.

fj is tight n she cowgirl me til done.

okt look stern but ok can chat.

overall ok for $60.

this house so far so good.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Wanted to try g26 but not working and g23 gotta wait awhile so okt asked me to choose from 4 wls sitting there. Two not pretty and g7 was smiling at me but one very sharp features and very fair syt caught my attention . Looks quite serious but I decided to give it a try. Here's an FR on this syt.
No: G1 just started 5 days ago
Look: 7/10 sharp nose and eyes , looks pretty on close up
Height: about 1.6m
Tits: 9/10 C-cupper with pinkish nips..😋🤤
Body:9/10 very very fair body with no fats
Butt:7/10 spongy and nice to grab
Legs: 7/10 slim fair hot legs
Pussy:8/10 clean shaven no smell🤗
French:4/10 not a french girl but some lips smack, hopefully with more rtfs it will improve
Bbbj:7/10 vigorous sucking and blowing like lollipop
Fj:8/10 accomodating and patient but easily tired when cow girl so I missionary her
Gfe:8/10 very friendly and cheerful once inside the room. Though services not as thorough as g23 her cheerfulness and very fair body made up for it.
Rtf: absolutely
Ok guys don't say good thing never share, please be nice to this syt.
Damage $60 plus a small tip

Last edited by charger; 25-08-2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wah this g1 looks like a must try. Haha thx for fr bro
Old 25-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

No sure why no one write about G5. Haha.. everytime tio her only. Today got many girls available, so decided to try 4P.. chose G5, G6 and G9.. G5 service is the best. Gave AR and can lead the other ladies. G9 was ok also. Can work well with G5.. G6 new.. so just stand there watch. But luckily G5 initiated G6 to work on me. Managed to f all bwfore release..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1