The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Oh yes, in fact Lin Lin recommended her to me before but I see her photos not so chio so hesitated for a while. Also I have many ml to try - Just tried this one, her boobs damn huge, should be a F cup. Service also damn good, allowed me to play with her boobs throughout the whole session. Surely will return back many times to her in future.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/pi-man-massage/
Boobs look damn big but can tell is very saggy leh Would be great if she offer boob fuck though...
Old 08-01-2023, 03:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Boobs look damn big but can tell is very saggy leh Would be great if she offer boob fuck though...
So big boobs of course sag down lah, but still very solid, good to squeeze. Cos she still young mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-01-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
ladyassinato,
Another ML that you can bring to your D & D is Nina ( lin lin ' s friend.)
she is tall and size similar to kiki. Feature wise is as good, classy and beautiful. She is from Shandong ang if you know dongbei gal, all very straight forward. She is also highly educated and presentable.
Have you try her!!
Ya. I think Nina is elegant when I speak to her also. When she is in heels, she can bring the height out. Can imagine her in a long dress
Old 08-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad life. No records in database kanna rejected....Long time no come out play liao, how to maintain record? If all the ML need record in dtatbase then can accept, like that forever cannot get any ML from SLG isn't it?
Old 08-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Try other stables because some gals advertize in two or more sites. First gal you make appt with, lead conversation to databases, records, and ask her to record you positively then and there, and offer a big tip if necc. Some gals under diff names can be paid to do so twice for extra cash. As well too if she also in another stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Sad life. No records in database kanna rejected....Long time no come out play liao, how to maintain record? If all the ML need record in dtatbase then can accept, like that forever cannot get any ML from SLG isn't it?
Old 08-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Bro, we all went through this phase. Just keep trying, cast a wide net and somehow a ML will, for whatever reason, take the 'risk' and give you a chance. They might be extra cautious though. One of the MLs even videocalled me to see my face to confirm that I am not police (Funny right?) but then still flew me aeroplane on the day itself. Haha.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Bro, we all went through this phase. Just keep trying, cast a wide net and somehow a ML will, for whatever reason, take the 'risk' and give you a chance. They might be extra cautious though. One of the MLs even videocalled me to see my face to confirm that I am not police (Funny right?) but then still flew me aeroplane on the day itself. Haha.
LOL! Anti-Vice police officers usually will wear plain clothes and their face won't have 警察 on it mah. Reminds me of Lu Lu, confirmed appt the night before but 1 hr before appt flew me aeroplane.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, TuTu is back. Now she is name Duo Duo. Damn good to play, one more regular for me.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

agreed not a looker but can't argue still pleasant look wun reject.
more importantly focus is on that pair of bosom. those in her WC would be able to attest.
Agree. Zoya is pleasant looking and will never reject one.

Her key highlights are very good massage, big boob for her petite size, no phone usage and no short change of time
Old 08-01-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Try other stables because some gals advertize in two or more sites. First gal you make appt with, lead conversation to databases, records, and ask her to record you positively then and there, and offer a big tip if necc. Some gals under diff names can be paid to do so twice for extra cash. As well too if she also in another stable.
Thanks bro for the advice.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok bro. Trying to cast a wider net hoping to catch some ikan bilis. 😂
Old 08-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After being away for so long, I didn’t know times have changed so much. I messaged at least 5 different mls each day for a week consecutively and finally only managed to get a reply from kk. Saw that reviews on her were not too bad and I decided to proceed with her. I won’t be giving numeral ratings as i believe everyone’s taste is different and it won’t be fair.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kk-massage/

Location: Quiet, discreet and good for drivers. Ample parking. Not sure about public transport cause I haven’t taken it for a decade but I heard from her that nearest MRT is at least a 10min walk.

Looks: As usual, slight different from pics. Smaller eyes and less smooth complexion and it’s pretty much her.

Body: Natural C Cups. Smooth and fair skin. Considered slim to me.

Service: Sensual part really quite CMI eh. I mean she tries her best but the skill level is just not there. Massage is just average at best too. Plus point is that attitude is really very good.

Not sure if I will go back but definitely not a landmine.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited love recently after a popular ML aeroplane me and a short FR.

Location is okayish, one of the popular areas now and a bit of a walk but it's fine. Stays with another lady but no idea who. Her looks are really hard to beat. Really pretty and she knows it. So you really get to see her features up close.

She makes the session fun and not awkward. Chatty and is able to talk about a lot of stuff.

Sensual is vanilla, but she lets you roam. And she does one of my fav moves, where she sits on top of you and lets her hair down. Man, that is always so sexy when they do it. Tian Niu always did it and it's fantastic.

I prefer a bit more sensual, but if I am going for a more vanilla ML, love should be a failsafe. Very very enjoyable session.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Agree. Zoya is pleasant looking and will never reject one.

Her key highlights are very good massage, big boob for her petite size, no phone usage and no short change of time
Big boobs got what use? Cannot even touch

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-01-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have smsed /Watapps at least 8-10 of them last week .
All no reply from them …..
One them is the old contact from WeChat - used to be work in mp.
Replied me (via WeChat ) unable to add me in the data base… 加不了:confused
Cannot accept my booking …
Now I have give up Liao …
No point trying and waiting ..haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1