The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Another new gem. Yesterday I had a new gal from the covid origin place wuhan. She is around 22-24 , fair, smooth and very sensual. Check out 99 her name
Strange... i tried to find her ytd but no reply. My number got record and always got reply...
Old 07-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
she is 实力派
grouped with Arissa, Aimee, Zoya
but has resemblance to aeroplane Natalie
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/zoya-massage/

Zoya is 实力派. Zoya massage skill is as good as Arissa. Zoya massage technique is different from Arissa but definitely very good and refreshing .

Look 7/10. Not really a looker like Arissa.

HJ is 8/10 and super vanilla like Arissa.

Though petite size but the melon super well shaped and considerably big for her size, butt is flat.

RTM : maybe

Next try for 实力派 is Mango (waiting for her to reach our shore)
Old 07-01-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
[https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

This ml is something like Kiki, also provide velina service, but more playable. Although not allow to french n zhut but can roam her whole body. Slip my hand inside her panty n squeeze her butt also no complain.

But in term of look, figure n boobs, Kiki is still better. If Kiki can score a 9 from me, she can only get 7.5.
Wah. Kiki again.

Agree with you that if you rate overall for look (i prefer chio ah lian love but Kiki has that elegant look), figure (Kiki is tall and seem like right meat at right place) and boob (squeeze Kiki big melon before too),

Kiki win in overall for these 3 criteria.

Last edited by goodnick; 07-01-2023 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyGin View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/

Bros anyone tried? Is it she used to operate under another nAme or something?
yes she was tu tu during her previous stint.

for me her massage and gfe is good. just that quite vanilla.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location: Very convenient, right next to MRT, bus stops etc. I believe there is a multistorey carpark too. Easy to access unit. Good view of citiscape.

Looks: GND. Exactly like in video. Even wore the same red dress.

Figure: Petite. Boobs were big and soft but in an unusual shape, especially the nipples (sorry for the honesty).

Massage: Proper body massage. The best that I have received so far (Note that I have not visited massage queens such as Zoya and Arissa). Head massage after the deed.

Sensual: Stripped to waist (probably to cover up her tummy) and allowed zhut zhut, which I restricted myself to only a few times as she was rather shy about it. Kissing was limited to pecks on the lips.

HJ: Hardworking but quite green.

GFE: Very nice lady with a cute voice and extremely eloquent when she speaks. Thoughtful and asked for permission to use phone or do other stuff. Provided chrysanthemum tea to relieve heatiness.

RTM: Yes, especially if I am in need of a good massage.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
have been trying to book kiki, linlin, and 99 but no reply from all lol. any bro know which easier ML that use the same database as them?

asked another ML to check my records and it seems to be pretty good
Tried booking lin2. Didn’t reply too. Not too sure if due to RTC soon.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I prefer these two gems rather than those commandos type cos the standard is there. Love is more playable and fun, while Kiki is more like a 大家闺秀 type, soooooooo elegant. My company dinner is coming, I wish to book her to be my dance partner.
ladyassinato,
Another ML that you can bring to your D & D is Nina ( lin lin ' s friend.)
she is tall and size similar to kiki. Feature wise is as good, classy and beautiful. She is from Shandong ang if you know dongbei gal, all very straight forward. She is also highly educated and presentable.
Have you try her!!
Old 07-01-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

New year is upon us.
Seems to be quite a number of newbies recently entering the arena.
Just a gentle word of reminder: it’s just a game, have fun and don’t be too serious.
一场游戏一场梦
No matter how real you may think it is at the moment, it’s not. Cos everything is in an artificial environment.
The only thing that’s real is STDs. So take precaution.
Have a great 2023
Old 07-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
Trusted the MR from king bro and visited W.

Visited W (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/) and it was a really happy and enjoyable session.

In concurrence with kinganam, W is a definite looker. I’ll give her a 9.5/10. Her eyes steal soul, my soul!

Her GFE is up there too. Tender, gentle and caring. Really treat you like a bf/lover/hubby.

Good strength massage. She continually puts in effort to check in on the massage aspects. Hardworking beautiful girl.

Definitely not a time watcher. Previous MLs can’t wait to show me the door in 40mins. W is in a different league. There is a good massage after the deed too - pre or post wash up.

I am writing this after a few RTM. Strong recommendation (especially for those looking for very beautiful ML as one of the criteria)
Thanks bro for trusting my MR
Visited her again today . As expected her sensual up level again
Old 07-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-li-massage/

Lack of cim providers and tried her
Looks 5
Massage 3

Looks heavy discount, room non AC non existent massage in and out 30mins.
Rtm nil
Saw a good MR on her and added her to my list, but might need to take her off the list after seeing your MR
Old 07-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
New year is upon us.
Seems to be quite a number of newbies recently entering the arena.
Just a gentle word of reminder: it’s just a game, have fun and don’t be too serious.
一场游戏一场梦
No matter how real you may think it is at the moment, it’s not. Cos everything is in an artificial environment.
The only thing that’s real is STDs. So take precaution.
Have a great 2023

Nice!
Up your points.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here're 2 MRs to share.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/su-xiao-massage/
Location: Right next to a bus stop. 2 bus stops away from MRT station.
Looks: Probably early to mid 30s. Won't reject.
Figure: Quite a short lady. Not petite. Beautiful large C boobs. Doesn't look natural but felt soft and natural, so I can't really tell.
Massage: Inconsistent. Sometimes got effort put in, sometimes just use fingers to knead your skin.
Sensual: Quite a good catbath. 5G roaming. Even put lube on my fingers so that I can fingerbang her.
BBBJ: Hardworking with good suction. I CIM and she took it all like a trooper.
GFE: Nice and friendly lady. Gave me a head massage after the BBBJ. Not a time watcher. We chit-chatted until we almost exceeded the time.
RTM: Yes, especially if I am in need of a BBBJ.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/elmi-massage/
Location: Right next to a bus stop. 2 bus stops away from MRT station.
Looks: Probably late 20s to early 30s. Looks like the pictures and video on her page, just that she said her hobby is cooking and eating, so she put on weight compared to the photos/video, but she's by no means fat.
Figure: Natural B.
Massage: Asked if I prefer harder or softer massage before she started. I asked for a harder massage, but it was average at best.
Sensual: SN, but allowed to roam down south. A good catbath from neck all the way down to calves.
BBBJ/HJ: Combination of BBBJ with HJ. Alternated between the two, with different positions and soft moans. I did not opt for CIM. She continued to stroke after release to make sure everything is unloaded.
GFE: Very polite and soft-spoken. Eloquent and demure. Her enunciation is great. She'll stay quiet if you stay quiet, but she has no problems carrying on a conversation if you start one. Gave me a head massage after the BBBJ. Not a time watcher.
RTM: Yes.

Hope these are useful to you bros. Up me if you find them useful!
Old 07-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Agreed with you ladyassinato.
if you want to just talk about crouching dragon hidden tiger , kiki is good but only playing melon top nude only. Love is playable and offer more. she is more the TVB drama series . Her cantonese & HKG experience with Full nude.
Love got full nude meh
Old 07-01-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Bro, what’s her previous name? So that I can search for MR. Thanks
Her previous name tu tu (兔兔)

Zara
Old 08-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
vrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyvrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-li-massage/

Lack of cim providers and tried her
Looks 5
Massage 3

Looks heavy discount, room non AC non existent massage in and out 30mins.
Rtm nil
This is pretty different from my experience. But I guess that's just how it is. I have received different treatments from various ML even after reading glowing reviews.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1