The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
OMG! Just saw the fetish/BDSM video that OMM posted on WC.
If she post more of those videos, I think I need to "hide her posts" liow. Lol. Everyone has his/her own preferences, but that's defo not one of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
When she showed me after my session, I told her not to book me after that session.
She too wanted to show me once before, but I immediately declined. Hahahaha.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish0909 View Post
Can’t seem to be able to book her no reply
Keep trying bro! I’ve linked up with her and will be visiting her next week. This Xmas weekend will be away for short holiday. She will be my Boxing Day present to unwrap MR to follow soon. Hopefully Santa will give me a nice pressie. Although I’ve been a notti boy this year 😂 Merry XMAS and Happy 2023 to all bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 24-12-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:33 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Havent tried OMM....is she good?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 24-12-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

knn she show me peng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If she post more of those videos, I think I need to "hide her posts" liow. Lol. Everyone has his/her own preferences, but that's defo not one of mine.

Old 24-12-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
knn she show me peng
Kaoz... lol. Lucky she more traditional to me... and thats because I had to beg her to take it a few notches down.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Anyone able to share the link for OMM? Not sure who is she and wanna take a look hahaha. Thank you in advance!
Old 24-12-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jadpro is Cool - loads of Potential

Did Tang Tang rtc? She is not listed on SLG currently.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

LOL! No judgement. Totally agree Everyone has their own preferences. Similarly different bros have different feels to the same MLs. That’s why YMMV is a mantra in this thread. Not my inclination as well but good to widen my horizon and see the world beyond! If any bros remember the hype about 2 Girls 1 Cup? ***Warning: Just don’t see the video before or after meals if you have a weak stomach 🤣
Old 24-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Plsgivechance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Talking about good MLs with FN and high playability.

Recently had the good fortune to visit a nice hotel in orchard road for a steaming session with an ML. That’s her accommodation by the way. She came recommended by another ML. Soon to be listed. Rental market way too hot now. demand more than supply. Anyway she wore a fishnet panty (as good as FN) and has high playability. U know my standard. Best is Can speak French with 5G roaming. But YMMV.

Hey bro, I’m very new here. Can pls help a new bro out and give more details and pm her contact info?
Old 24-12-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitewhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Shandong lady who has been here for only a few days. She is still a bit blur especially on time management.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

Location: Already mentioned by previous bros. Not as ulu as I expected. Maybe just 5 mins walk from the nearest bus stop. Room was clean and nicely dimmed.

Looks and body: Face enhanced but pleasing to the eye. Close resemblance to the photos, especially the first two. Boobs were nice to hold but with small nipples. Can zhut all you want. Smooth skin. Nice butt to grab. Sweet voice.

Massage: Nothing to shout about but hardworking.

Sensual: OK but, again, can tell she is trying. Topless only but quite high playability. You can help to take off her shirt.

HJ: Takes her time and eager to please. Not mechanical.

GFE: This is her strong point. Very service oriented, polite and easy to talk to. She will help you remove your clothes and wipe you after shower.

RTM: Overall a very enjoyable session so probably Yes. She said she used to teach kids hip-hop and will dance for me next time. Lol.
Visited this ML based on the FR above. Would concur with this FR, true to what I personally observe.

What I would personally add -
+ GFE - Max!!
+ Edging skill +100 - knows how to keep you on your toes, while cuddles with you, sweeet AND dirty talk 99. Only "release" when the time is almost up. There is no need for head massage to make up the time.
+ Fake moan is quite "authentic" as she really are responsive to your touch. Then again 4G roaming.
+ Very friendly lady, she jokes about everything anything. Even asked for my wechat and gave me an apple on my way out lolol.
+ Location is good too. A bit of walk for foot soldier.

- Toilet design is not ideal. Not that it's dirty or what, just the design can make people fall if you are uncareful. Couple that with the light mask just broken, a bit dim la.
- Can tell the face is slightly enhanced. Tho it wasnt as apparent to me as the session goes. Shouldnt go if this irks you a lot.

RTM - Confirm yes!
Old 24-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
difficult to get slot
Take leave and try weekday afternoon? 😅
Old 24-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadpro View Post
Did Tang Tang rtc? She is not listed on SLG currently.
She's having a break at the moment, didn't RTC.
Old 24-12-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plsgivechance View Post
Hey bro, I’m very new here. Can pls help a new bro out and give more details and pm her contact info?
Deleted. All is good now.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 24-12-2022 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Bro has reached out.
Old 24-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG! Just saw the fetish/BDSM video that OMM posted on WC.
what video ah? i added her and can message but dont see any video one her WC sia. can describe what it is about?

if its bdsm using cane to hit until blood come out etc and inserting something in our penis all, jessica does that too lol
Old 24-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Anyone curious about linlin’s friend, she’s here
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/
FR on Nina
Looks - 9/10 exactly like the photos, especially the one where she is wearing the black lingerie and with a sweet smile. All natural and no plastic.

Body - 10/10 she’s tall and has beautiful, long legs. Breasts are natural D cups with beautiful medium sized light brown nipples.

GFE - 9/10 she’s chatty and friendly, sweet and engaging. She laughs and giggles if you manage to hit it off with her.

Massage - 6/10 I personally require a hard massage, preferably deep tissue. But to be honest I didn’t come here looking for this as a priority. She was proactive and had strength so it wasn’t a piano type yet strictly speaking you should probably communicate with her if you have specific requests.

Sensual - it’s highly GFE rather than PSE. She take directions well and it was really enjoyable.

Overall she’s a gem with good value for money. No further services as far as I can tell since this is her bottom line. Please respect that, since I know many of us enjoy unlocking MLs thinking we are Brad Pitt or that money is the key. I’ve learned over the years the way we think about sex is different from women, even if they are trying to make money in this unconventional industry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1