The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi everyone, just to confirm, now go massage parlour, still need to give particulars?
Old 05-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Yes, necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Hi everyone, just to confirm, now go massage parlour, still need to give particulars?
Old 05-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Record books - does any Bro know if it's ONE record book for ALL the website stables, or if each website stable has own record books? TIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty3040 View Post
Nowadays none of the MLs I contacted are ready for service unless the number is recorded by some other ML. Wondering who record the numbers, where it is recorded and how to overcome if the number is not recorded.
Any fellow members experienced this?
If yes please advise how to enter into record books!!!
Old 05-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
Record books - does any Bro know if it's ONE record book for ALL the website stables, or if each website stable has own record books? TIA.
Theres few data banks the MLs are using.
Got pay monthly fee for unlimited usage one, got pay per check one, etc. not really sure how many altogether tho.
I do know some MLs use 1-2 data bank to check numbers.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

Tried SMS and call for a couple of days but totally no response from the numbers posted…

Not used to be like this.. how come huh?
Old 05-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HFegelein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFegelein View Post
Hi bros, anyone have try Yun Yun from beautycastle?

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/yun-yun-massage-hj/

I saw she got review on beautycastle from as early as 2021 march, but cannot find any review on here leh
Bump because thread move very fast. Appreciate if any bros able to comment.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
Tried SMS and call for a couple of days but totally no response from the numbers posted…

Try to text in the evening for following day's slot. They will not reply u if slots are full or if u are blacklisted by a ML.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post

No need to call, most ML don’t entertain phone calls. If angpai they are probably fully booked for the next day already so they also won’t reply.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is my long overdue MR to repay the helpful bros here who assisted me in getting my first "date" with a ML haha.

Name: 安琪 An Qi from SGMomo (delisted, maybe RTC liao)
Location: West. Super convenient for foot soldiers, just opposite MRT station
Room: Small with attached bathroom

Looks: 7/10. 20% discount from website photos
Body: 7.5/10. Slightly chubby but still acceptable. Smells good, if that's your thing
Boobs: 8/10. Should be a D. Very nice view, did not play with them though

Shower: DIY
Massage: 6/10. Good strength but only lasted for like 10-15 mins. "Accidentally" brushed her hair on my back for the added shiokness

Sensual: 5/10. HDLYed for less than 5 mins, asked to turn over, licked nips and gave occasional soft moans
FK: Did not ask
Roaming: Did not ask
HJ: 6/10. With oil, kinda mechanical. Was damn nervous so came in like 5 mins haha
GFE: 2/10. Very service-like, almost no GFE. Started with common questions like where are you from, what are you working as, but that's all about it

In and out in around 30-40 mins

RTM: No
Old 05-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7817 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Here is my long overdue MR to repay the helpful bros here who assisted me in getting my first "date" with a ML haha.

Name: 安琪 An Qi from SGMomo (delisted, maybe RTC liao)
Location: West. Super convenient for foot soldiers, just opposite MRT station
Room: Small with attached bathroom

FK: Did not ask
Roaming: Did not ask
HJ: 6/10. With oil, kinda mechanical. Was damn nervous so came in like 5 mins haha
GFE: 2/10. Very service-like, almost no GFE. Started with common questions like where are you from, what are you working as, but that's all about it

In and out in around 30-40 mins

RTM: No
Thanks for the MR.

What is FK?
And you did not roam her body at all?
Old 05-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That fake lovemaking skill of hers still remains hard to top..

Sashimi feeling gao gao..
Lol, that sashimi feeling gao gao indeed. Have yet to experience anywhere else. Still remember first time when she shifted gear into the grand finale, thought i went in, shot in seconds. Better than real.the key is being pleasured by a woman.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40320 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40320 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I'm into frenching but damn difficult to find any MLs willing to do it, most allow touching of lips but no tongue, and a few told me no kissing as it was too intimate. Finding one that's willing to french is like striking 4D!
Ya no kick liao last time 90% FLs will french
Old 05-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Thanks for the MR.

What is FK?
And you did not roam her body at all?
French kiss.

No roaming bro, it was my first time and nervous like hell, so I just laid there like a log haha.
Now thinking back, really wasted.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
French kiss.

No roaming bro, it was my first time and nervous like hell, so I just laid there like a log haha.
Now thinking back, really wasted.
You will find better ones.. no need regret.
I’ve started out in the west area too. But soon gave up and discovered that central has a lot more fun and better choices in my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1