The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Hi TS, hope you can continue your current thread. I am sure lots of bros here are waiting for your next update. Its hard to please everyone to what kind of storyline they wanna read here. So instead of racking your brain for a new storyline, why not concentrate on the current one and make it a classic for those who loves reading it...
Old 11-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
bonskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Hi TS, hope you can continue your current thread. I am sure lots of bros here are waiting for your next update. Its hard to please everyone to what kind of storyline they wanna read here. So instead of racking your brain for a new storyline, why not concentrate on the current one and make it a classic for those who loves reading it...
Agree with u bro.
Hope TS will continue.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes TS pls continue!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all , my thanks to my reader comments..

Truthly.. i guess some of you might have senses.. i actually has intended to end the story.. as it do generate some negative feeling among readers..
Maybe my story is too close to real life.. we can relate to .. thus too close to comfort..
Dear readers.. just to assure.. my family are okay.. my wife do go for swim ..but not like Alice...hehe.. i am just being notti to stir your imagination..
So do enjoy my installment.. and remember to 'up my rating'... and do comment..

--------------------------7th installment-------------------------------------

I blame it on my sexual need something Gary couldn't fulfilled me.. Gary is a dear.. but his performance in bed is average .. he is not the aggressive type in sex .. so gentle .. and i love him dearly.. i need more roung sex .. dominant type.. to be forced.. it is a tattoo in my society.. but the more forbidden.. i love it.. Gary will not do it he feel he will hurt me.. as result i need alternative.. but Gary and kids must not know.. must be kept in dark for my double live and needs... i will not want to lose them.

i have try to fight the urge.. i try all means.. gardening.. parent support.. music.. even religion.. but i seems to be a magnet to men and women sexual advances.. they tend to make me lose myself...i couldn't resist temptation.. my mind is weak over my body.. and my body always betray me...

Living a double lives can take toll on a person.. mentally and physically.. my life turned to be shroud of secrecy ,deceit and lies.. Every lie would lead to another lie until it is naturally to me.. And the trust of my Gary in me make it easy..he never question my lies.. he just take it.. or did he?.. as a result i got more ignorant and snap on him often.. i feel bad doing it but it is a way i protect myself and my double lives.. Gary always let me have my way... i guess i take for granted ..

After every rumble in my lover arm.. i will be feel a pint of guilt.. it is this guilt that keep me on guard.. to be have a clear line between my family and my extra activities.. i have been able to clearly separate them till recently....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures
Old 12-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

From previous :

..... a clear line between my family and my extra activities.. i have been able to clearly separate them till recently....

------------------------------------8th installment-------------------------------------------
My so-call swim trip got more often over the weeks.. i even got Gary to drop me off at the club on his way to office on some of the trip.. Gary always kissed my cheek before dropping me.. and i as a good wife.. will tell him to be home early.. He will smiled and drive off.. I will always stand by the roadside to see him off waving .. actually i am making sure he left.. before i walked to lover apartment just across the street..

By then the morning sun has already set in.. i will take the lift up to Mark apartment and let myself in.. Yes.. Mark has given me a apartment card key.. i disguised it as a MRT card in my purse.. so i can come and go as if i am a resident in the condo..

After i got into Mark apartment it is still dark.. other than some daylight peaking through the curtain ...by the door way Mark has set an corner especially for me..so i could set down my bag ..strip off my clothing .. till i am naked.. it is an arrangement between Mark and me.. that i will be his woman after i enter his apartment.. I feel uncomfortable initially as i am like a sex slave .. but after a few time.. Mark convinced me .. it is just the best for us.. as it is only SEX..

Soon i gotten used to this arrangment.. and today here i am again naked and my body shivered with anticipation . I will enter Mark bedroom in the dark.. remove the bedcover from his body.. Mark always sleep on his back.. waiting for me.. i will take his semi-hard cock in my mouth and start sucking .. as my hand stroke up and down..Mark will then touch my body.. to indicate he is awake.. but we didnt exchange a word.. i am here to do my duty to my lover... my Master..

After i feel his cock is hard enough and wet with my saliva.. i will mount facing Mark.. Mark favourite position.. as i will be doing all the work.. and he got to pinch my nipples.. feeling my breasts... in the morning light peaking the curtains.. i will start bouncing up and down on his sculpted body..i feel so exposed and erotic to see our body moving in the shadows.. i can only hear our body snapping ..and moaning from our fucking.. Mark has a good stamina.. he is able to withhold his cumming.. after my orgasm.. he will hold my body and fuck me senseless till my orgasm.. and then cum inside my pussy.... it is during one of these session he got me agree to be naked whenever in his presence.. as i coud'nt think straight.. all i want were to throughly fucked..he will pull out till his head and stop his pounding.. and ask me to agree.. i am beyond reason.. i agree to anything then.. then he will continue fulfilled my body needs..

This morning as after i plant myself over Mark cock.. Mark started to take control.. he started to fuck me instead of me doing the work..soon i am moaning as my orgasm start to build up.. Mark pinch my nipple harder.. oh.. i feel electric shot from my nipple to my pussy.. i nearly pass out.. i lie on Mark chest as i got no control over my body.. it is so weak.. then i felt being row over.. i found myself back on the bed.. and Mark is now on top... pounding me..

Mark:" Alice.. you are such a good fuck.. your pussy feel make to suit my cock... you agree?" As he continue he fucking non-stop..

Me: " Mark.. you know you own my pussy already.. claim me... ohhh.... " I agree with my eyes closed..

Mark:" No .. you are not mine completely.. yet.. i got your body..your pussy.. but not your mind.. " What is he talking about... i try to think.. but i am gone beyond thinking... sex can be worse than drug..

Then Mark stopped his pounding.. instead he just has the cock head inside the labia rubbing... i am out of mind..

Me: " What you mean ?" As i try to pull Mark inside me with my legs around his waist... but Mark is too strong.. he is in control..

Mark:" you are still wearing your wedding ring.. i want you to take it off when you are with me... i dont want anything out mine on you ... you agree? " Mark demanded..

Actually i hope Mark will not notice this little details.. i always wear my wedding ring when i am naked in Mark place... it is as a reminder i still have my family to return too... even how wrong i am.. i still have a part to hold on too..

Me :" But.. what it matter... you are already has my body and you r always in my mind.. and i come to you so often.. ..." I started to explain to reason with Mark..

But Mark cut me off firmly : " Alice.. listen i only say this once... I want you completely.. whenever you are here or with me.. i want you only to think of me.. i dont want you to think of your family or your husband.. if you dont agree.. today will be our last fuck.. " He concluded waiting for my response...all the while he is cruelly stroking my pussy.. this standoff has an effect on me.. i feel i start to orgasm again.. but Mark is not letting me to cum... ohh.. hh......

Me:" Mark dont torture me... i need to cum... we can talk later... please fuck me.. i need you
".. i am going out of my mind.. and he is holding the key..

Mark has his evil smile again.. i saw it.. and it scare me...

Mark:" No .. Alice.. answer me now.. you know the consequences for disobey me.. .. say IT "He commanded me, his face is so close to me.. i can smell his breath...his body odor.. it is so overhelming..

Me:" Ok ok...oh...... Mark... you own me completely.. i will remove my wedding ring whenever i am with you ... and i will not think of my family ..." I sobbed as i admit defeat.

Mark: " Not just your family.. especially Gary.. your useless husband ... Say IT " Just as he pounded my pussy once.. i ached my back ...as if he just took my last resistance away..

Me:".. especially Gary.. my useless husband ....." Oh Gary i am so sorry....i thought to myself..

Before i can think more... Mark laughed.. it is so evil.. as he is as if claiming his win.. he renew his pounding on my pussy.. it is so rough.. so animalistic.. and raw... the worse is i am enjoying it...

Me:" ahh...ahh.. ahh.. Mark.. it is so good... more more...deeper...." I moaned senselessly..swing my head side to side...

Then Mark groaned loud.. his finally thrust is so deep and hard.. i got push up to the bed headboard.. i feel his seed shot and flood my womb.. and he keep shooting...i was so filled.. ohh.. it is so good..

Mark pulled his soften cock out of my pussy.. his cum followed as well..creating a pool of my love juice and cum on his bed.. i dont care as i couidn't move a muscle.. as if Mark has drain my strength completely.. in fact Mark has drain my last will strength..

As usual.. Mark will go to bathroom.. and i will follow him in.. and wash his body for him.. preparing him for his office.. I feel like his wife.. i never do that even for my husband.. but i am doing it for Mark... Mark has really claim me for his own.. only i didnt' know it myself.. subconsciously .. i am more like a wife to Mark then to my husband..

As i dress Mark in his suit and ties.. i can feel his hard muscle which i grow so accustom too by now.. i help him to dress fully.. Mark looked so different from just moment ago he is naked.. Now he is a man in power..

Mark smiled at the mirror as he adjusted his tie.. i stood behind him still naked..my body still covered with the layer of sweat and cum juice between my legs..i am so submissive..

Mark:" I want to go to your house...Alice.. you arrange it. "He say smiling..

Me:" Uhh??.. cannot.. my family.. my neighbours will know;.....how to explain.. what you want to do there?... we have place here..." I stammered and very confused ...wtf ....he is crazy..

Mark:" You forget.. what you promise me?.. you are mine.. What i want do to do ?..haha... i tell you.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed ...." Mark looked into my eyes from the mirror.. he can see i was scare..

Thinking fast to get out of this.. i continue to stroke his chest from behind..
Me: " oh.. we can go now.. no one is home now.. " i feel so smart.. relief i think a solution and not involving my family..

But Mark has other idea.. it is so evil .. Mark :"No.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed with your family in the house... i will give you a week to think and arrange.. till then we will not meet or fuck.. the next time we fuck will be on your house bed "He laughed.. as he walked out of the bed..

I was shocked... how to do that.. how .. i could just forget about Mark.. and pretend nothing happen.. but the thought of losing Mark cock is not an option ... i lowered my head and sobbed.. my tears dripped onto my nipples.. wetting them..

Just then .. a shadow in front of me.. i looked up ..it is Mark.. His smile and looks is just like the first time i see him.. so gentle.. so different like a moment ago.. he lifted my chin..

Mark:" i know you will think a way.. i will be waiting.. for you Alice..dont disapoointed me...." He gathered his briefcase and left the apartment..

The apartment is so silent now.. the echo of our fucking sound still ring in my mind.. i still can smell our steamy sex in the air... i stood up and start to clean up Mark apartment.. yes.. one of my role is clean up Mark apartment.. and even do his laundry..

As i am thinking i idling going thru Mark laundry.. i found Mark underwear.. i bring it to my nose and smell.. the odour of Mark manly smell filled my nose..as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Old 12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 12-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah the tension builds up.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sweeeee i like this topic....
Old 14-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

From previous:

.as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

---------------------------------9th installment--------------------------------------

As usual by noon time i will be picking my kids from school.. today i am so preoccupied by Mark demand that is didnt notice the traffic light still still red.. i start to close the road.. I was startled by the horning of the pasting , that i frozed on the spot.. luckily a hand reach my arm and pull me back to the pacement.. i was saved by the stranger.. i nearly cried out as i might lose my life over Mark demand.. it is so stupid..

Stranger: " Hi hi.. are you okay?.. be careful you know.." The stranger is a woman.

Me: " oh .. thank you.. i must have too much on my mind.. I am Alice... You looked familiar.." i try to recall...

Stranger: "Aiyoh.. I am Eric Mummy...Jenny..... my boy and yours are same class.." Jenny smiled sweetly.. she is dressed in t-shirt and shorts just like me... we are SAHM.

The traffic man light turned green.. Jenny still holding my arm pull me across the street toward the school gate.. i was still a bit shunned by the near miss.. so i just let her lead..

Jenny: "Alice.. your kids to extra classes you know.... you didnt bring food?" Jenny must have notice ...my hands are empty

Oh Shit.. i then realise today my kids have extra classes.. how can i forget?.. my regular morning affair with Mark has really make me overlook things which i never forget.. especially for my kids.. oh.. what have become of me..??.. i feel so cheap ..so guilty..

Me:" oh.. oh.. i forget... " I started to panick...

Jenny :"Hi hi.. Alice relax... we can buy from school canteen.." She is so decisive unlike me..

But i know school rules forbid parents enter the school gate.. they got volunteer guarding the gate... as i was thinking how to go into the school..

Jenny has already approached the volunteer.. we called him Uncle Jim.
i never talked to him.. but i notice he alway looked at me strangely..

I can see Jenny must be very friendly with him.. as they talked and Jenny kept touching his arm.. his hand is not idle too.. it is behind Jenny buttock.. i can see he is stroking her buttock with his middle finger... i looked away ...
but just then Jenny pointed at me.. and Uncle Jim nodded... she called me over..

Jenny:" Alice.. come over.. meet Uncle Jim.. " Jenny has the odd smile when she say that..

Me: " Hi .. Uncle Jim.. nice to meet you..." i extend my hand for a handshake.. Uncle Jim just cover my hand in his big paw...i try to retreive my hand.. but he just hold on to mine.. i feel his finger is rubbing my palm.. as he smiled lustfully at me..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim allow us to enter the school compound.... come let go .." she skipped past the gate.. i finally escape from Uncle Jim palm rubbing.. i feel violated by him.. yet turn on.. i turned and nodded at Uncle Jim with a weak smile.. as i follow Jenny into the school...

With Jenny help.. i manage to settle my kids meal without any other problem.. after a noisy meal all the kids returned back to the extra class.. and the school canteen is now quiet down..

Only then.. i got the chance to thanks Jenny...

Me: " Jenny.. you have been a great help.. saving me from car.. get me into school .. settle my kids meals.. how could i thank you?".. i asked holding Jenny hands.. i am so grateful.. she is like my savoir...

Jenny:" Alice dont thanks me so fast.. by getting you in.. i promise Uncle Jim.. something... " She looked at my eyes.. i looked confused..

Me: " What you promise?.." I asked..unsure what to expect..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim want to have a go with you.... " She say as if it is normal thing to do..

Me: " What??.. Uncle Jim want to fuck me??.. and you agree for me??"....oh no ...not sex again.. i have not settle Mark.. now Uncle
Jim??!!..furthermore..he is old and fat.. unlike Mark.. young and muscular... i put my head in my hands and sobbed...

Jenny: "Sorry.. if not your kids will be hungry now.. just think it as a service...." She try to comfort me and patted my shoulder as i sobbed...

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..

Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Reader you might notice this story is mix and link to my other 'Story of housewife adventure'... hope you enjoy it...

My other thread :

Old 14-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

From previous :

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..
Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...

-----------------------------------10th arrangement ----------------------------------------------

Jenny:" wow.. you really will do anything for your kids.. you are a great mum.. ok.. i will call Uncle Jim now.. you wait.. i will take care of everything.." Jenny assured me .. as she took her cellphone and called Uncle Jim.. after a brief exchange.. she sat back next to me..

Jenny:"i know you dont want to have a long session with Uncle Jim.. so i argued we only have time now.. before our kids came out from class...so he agree to have it now" Jenny sounded so logical and planned everything.. i feel it is best too i dont want to have too long with Uncle Jim too..

Jenny continue :" I will drive my car over now.. Uncle Jim agree to meet us at a MSCP ... "

Me:" What you want me to do it in the public? ... what if we got caught??.. " i started to panic ... this is too much for me.. i couldn't think straight..

Jenny:" Dont worry.. this MSCP top floor will be deserted.. ok.. dont worry .. wait me at the gate in 5 minutes.." With that she is gone.. before i can say anything..

I bite my shivering lips.. just one time.. this is for my kids.. i try to assured myself...as i walked toward the gates..

In a few minutes.. a nissan March pull up by the gate.. and Jenny called me.. "Alice..come on.. we need to come back soon.. " I just walked to the passenger seat in a trance...then i closed my eyes.. it is too confusing for me...

As we pull out of the school.. jenny drive fast toward the so-call deserted MSCP.. then i feel a hand touch my thigh...i open my eyes.. and see Jenny hand on my thigh.. and stroking up and down...

Me:" Jenny... what you doing? ".. i say but i didn't stop her as it is feeling so good.. a female hands are so soft unlike guys hands.. they grope... female caress...i care of like it...

Jenny:" Just trying to get you relax ... dont worry... we will be there soon "...as she turned into a MSCP.. .. i realise why it is deserted.. as it is not open for use yet.. after a few turns up the MSCP.. we were at the top floor.. it is deserted.. only a old van parked at the far corner..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim van .." she nodded at the van...

Me: " oh.. what am i supposed to do? " i just want to get it over with..

Jenny:" i will park next to the van.. and wait for you.. dont worry i am here..you just fuck him.. then return .. we go ...ok.. relax..". She patted my thigh again.. this time close to my pussy... oh...

I got out of the car.. i saw Uncle Jim by his van.. i walked to him.. i looked at the floor.. not able to look at his eyes directly..

Jenny parked her car next to the van.. and i heard she got out ...but i didn't looked back.. i just want to finish this fast.. she can watch if she want..

Me: " Uncle Jim.. i am here.. let this be only once.. ok.." i say hopefully..

Uncle Jim just pull me over and hugged me tight.. as he say to my ear :" You will like this.. " i just drop my head.. admitting defect.. UJ sensing victory..as he started to lift my t-shirt over my head.. he then throw my t-shirt to the top of Jenny car.. I didnt resist him..i can see in his lustful eyes.. he is drinkng my naked form before him..

Me: " We need to get back to school soon.. please be fast " I stammered.. as UJ pushed me up against Jenny car as he leaned in.. he is so strong.. i feel so helpless...

UJ pushed my bra upward ..freeing my heaving breast.. as he pinched one of my nipple while he licked the other one..working around my breast till my nipple stood erect and hard.. my nipples being my most sensitive spot has cause me to a losing battle in attempt not to response to UJ attack.. i heard a moan.. only realising it is actually coming from my mouth...i gripped UJ head as i want him to suck my nipples hard.. i want to feel pain by his biting on my nipples...ohh.....

UJ has somehow loosen my shorts buttons.. when he bite my nipple i arched my buttock away from the car.. resulting my shorts dropped and bundle on the floor at my legs.. UJ expertly push my panties down as well ..he lifted one of my legs to remove my shorts and panties.. the same time UJ has two of his fingers in my pussy...

By then i am lost in my own lust.. as i lean against the car.. with my breasts exposed ..and UJ is now licking my pussy and sucking my clit ... it is so good... i must be so wet.. i feel so slippery on my pussy that UJ seems to miss his target.. frustrated.. i got hold of his head and smashed my pussy onto his face... as i throw my head on the top of car.. feeling my orgasm building up.. then UJ struggled to get up..haha.. he must have a bad knee... and he is breathless too...serve him right..

UJ:" wow.. you try to drown me with your cum juice??... you are so wet... now i will fuck you " As he turned me over ..he spend me like police spot check position... I willingly repositioned and my arm spend over the top of Jenny car.. and my legs spend wide waiting for him to enter....just as i feel UJ cock ease into me.

UJ cock is not as thick as Mark.. so i dont feel much pain.. but it is still filling ..i can feel UJ cock slided in and out of my pussy..as he fuck me like a slut.. he groped my breast hard at the same time.. increasing the pain.. i feel so taken.. and dirty.. but i love it.. i love these rough sex..

ME: "UJ.. come on fuck me hard... dont stop.. i need it hard ... " i panted and demand as UJ fucked me like s slut..

But UJ being an older man..he dont last long.. just a few minutes of hard pounding..i can feel him cumming..the last thrust.. Uj ploughed deep into me ..he nearly push me up the top of car as he release his seed inside me.. and he groan with satisfaction..kissing my neck and my ear.. though i am still recovering from the pounding.. but his kiss make my shiver on my spine.. it is so gross.. he used his tongue to lick me not kiss... just like a dog... ohh.. it is so degrading...

Then UJ pulled back breathing hard.. leaning on his van.. i slide down the car as my legs are too weak...just then Jenny came over and hold me by my arm pits.. she opened the car passenger side and place me inside.. she throw my t-shirt , my shorts and panties on my lap.. as she got into the driver seat.. and started the car.. to drive off..

I turned my head.. i see UJ waving good bye by his van as he is smoking.. he got a satisfying grin on his face.. I hope this is only one time... but i doubt so deep down..

Jenny past me some wet tissue to wrap the sweat from my breast.. as i mouthed thank you to her as i wrap over my sensitive nipples.. they were redden mark by UJ teeth .... i need to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning...as i close my eyes try to control myself.. i feel a hand pinching my nipples.. i open my eyes.. who else it is Jenny again.. she knead my nipple.. as she steer with the other hand... it feel so good.. but we are reaching groundfloor soon.. i need to slip on my t-shirt..but i want Jenny to knead my nipple.. so i unhook my bra and take it off before i slip on my t-shirt.. so Jenny hand can be inside my t-shirt... i feel so notti..

Jenny:" Wow you are so wild there.. did you know how loudly you moan?.. it echo in the MSCP... " as she now slip her hand down to my pussy.. a bit of UJ cum is flowing out.. i reach for the tissue.. but Jenny instead slide her finger over and into my pussy.. and gather Uj cum between her fingers.. and pushed them into my mouth before i can react.. the cum is sticky.. and smell fishy.. it is gross... i mumbled in protest...but i just lick her fingers clean.. when she slipped her finger out of my mouth.. they are covered with my saliva..

Jenny:" this is to seal our sisterhood.. "as she slide her finger into her own mouth..she smiled sideway at me...

jenny:" Yes.. you should know i am a bi-sexual.. i like men and woman ...just fate we meet .. and i am glad...you ok?" she waited my answer..

Me:" jenny ..thank you.. yeah.. i kind of like your female touch.. maybe you can teach me more.... " I say shyly.. touching Jenny arm.. in acknowledge i expect her sisterhood..

Jenny:" Alice .. you are my sister.. dont worry anything we will help each other ok? " as she took my fingers and kissed them.. before letting go...

Jenny:" Although i love to see fresh fuck pussy.. but we are nearing sch now.. you might want to dresss up.. " she smiled pointing at my wet cum covered pussy.. oh.. shit.. i forget.. i blushed redly as i try to wear my panties and shorts together...

Jenny just laughed by my action... " on Alice... you are so cute..." she kissed my cheek.. as she pull over by the school gate...

I looked out of the window.. i can see my kids and Eric waiting.. then they suddenly saw us.. they run to Jenny car.. talking non-stop.. as this is the first time they get to go home in car.. they are so excited...imagine 4 kids talking together.. it is very noisy..

Then i remember Mark demand... maybe Jenny can help....

Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Old 14-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gloryglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it cumming,everything is there,sadoism,machoism,lesbian,sex confuse,exibitionist,sex starved,CIM,COB,elder ppl,i think later threesome etc......cool man.I love it..the best...
Old 14-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Good story TS. Please update soon. Upz !!
Old 14-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Hi.. reader..your comment r the fuel to our crave to write more.. so thank you and do rate me if u like my story..

just a note.. our other dark fantasy will include blackmail,orgy,maybe interracial. . Hehe I will make it up as we go along.....90% sexual happen r friction..the event linking them r real life from my own .. enjoy.. bros abd sisters...
Old 14-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
Cracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Niceeee story..... Dont stop
Old 14-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Advert Space Available