The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Hi .. readers .. i am starting a new story ..this is told by the wife point of view.
i have reuse some character from my previous story..
Oh Yeah.. this is a fiction story ... relax and enjoy.. do up me point if suit your taste..

----------------------------------1st installment ------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone.. i am Alice , a SHM (stay home mum)with 3 kids , my husband Gary is a nice caring husband and good daddy.. He is doing well as a Manager.. but he is always busy.. even when he is home.. he will be on front of his laptop or in room making conference call . I was left to handle everything in the household.. it is very frustrating at time.. SHM is the most stress job in the world.. ask any married woman .. they will tell you the same thing. Most rather work then to stay home..

This morning like everyday morning .. Gary would bring my kids to school ...the house is silent ..

I walked to my bed and stripped off all my clothes.. looking at my body in the full length mirror..sign...nothing could mask that i was no more a SYT.. though i was not out of shape..i do the stretch marks result from giving born to my wonderful kids..my tummy was once flat..which Gary love to slide his hands around when he hug me from behind.. i sign in memory of those young day when he is less busy and attentive to my needs...now my tummy is a little pouch...

My breasts is a b-cup 32b.. not sagging and still defying gravity (Newton eat your heart out..) .. my nipples are ultra sensitive.. it is the on-off switch of my conscious ..Gary knows when i was not in the mood.. just by pinch those button i will be jelly in his arm.. luckily no one else know... at least not yet... And i go have long legs.. it is dancer legs.. i love to wear hot pants to show off my legs.. when i go out.. having men starring at me make me feel good..

Today is Wednesday.. i have designated as my Swimming day... it is one of the sport i take to keep myseif in shape..

i wore a red one-piece suit with high thigh-cut which clung tightly to my body like a second skin.. hmm looking good.. then i slipped on a loose t shirt and pair of shorts over my suit.. i took a bus to the club nearby my place..
Upon reaching the club we need to exchange our membership card for pool access..hehe.. you guys know which club?. Anyway.. the pool was deserted this early in morning.. i choose a pool sunbath seat by the pool to place my bag.. i slipped out my t-shirt and shorts next to my bag.

Then i plunged into the pool... it was cold.. my nipples were hardened by the change of temp.. two tips can be seen on my suit.. hhehe.. so embarrassing luckily i am already in pool..so who to notice.. but i can feel the sensitive on nipple flowing down to my pussy... ohh.. it is making my horny.. i can feel my pussy get wet.. and it is not due to the pool water.. I do a few blow water to clear my mind of horniness..

Then i start to do my laps in the pool... i usually do 10 continuous laps in free style.. but today i push myself to do 20 laps.. when i was finally done.. i was feeling the ache on my shoulder but i felt good and pleased with my achievement..

I climbed out of the pool.. and relax my aching body on the sunbath seat..with my black sunglasses protecting my eyes.. i enjoy the warm morning sun on my body..

By then more people were using the pool.. mostly young professional .. i guess they were likely start work later in the morning if not they will be rushing to office by now.. they were all having nice young body.. as my mind start to draft admiring these adonis in front of me.. i was thinking if they fancy a mature married woman like me.. hehe.. but i am a happily married woman.. such thoughts can be trouble.. but so fun as well..

I shook my head to clear those undesireable thoughts ..just then my HP buzz to inform me i got a friend request from candy crush.. I reach for my hp .. and answered the request then proceed to play a round candy crush level 120 trying to up another level when ....

"Hi there, how's it going?" were the words that broke my concentration and I looked up to see a young man's smiling face looking at me. I scanned him up and down.. hmm.. he looked like a nice young man..good body shape..huge smile and yes he got a nice big package too.. nice.

Me: "You know, things are ok." was all I could really muster in response...

Young man : " Hi .. I am Mark.. i see you swimming here often " he sit on my seat side .. i can feel his hairy leg touching my silky leg...ohh...

Me: :"Hi Mark..i didnt know anyone notice.. hehe.. " i giggled like a stupid virgin..what got over me...

Mark: "Anyway..nice meeting you... see you around ?" he started to get up still smiling.

Me: "Yep, I should be here tomorrow ...the same time... and my name is Alice...". I hadn't really planned on going but for some reason I was starting to respond. And what was I thinking? Why was I telling Mark all this? And a better question was, why was I changing my plans and volunteer my name too.. ...oh god.. what have i got myself into.

"Sound great.. Alice...Maybe I'll see you then." Mark said in an enthusiastic way and walk out of the pool area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thread :

Story of housewife adventure
Old 05-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turninon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Camping for more
Old 05-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turninon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 06-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping to support bro TS, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

from previous ..

Mark: "Anyway..nice meeting you... see you around ?" he started to get up still smiling.

Me: "Yep, I should be here tomorrow ...the same time... and my name is Alice...". I hadn't really planned on going but for some reason I was starting to respond. And what was I thinking? Why was I telling Mark all this? And a better question was, why was I changing my plans and volunteer my name too.. ...oh god.. what have i got myself into.

"Sound great.. Alice...Maybe I'll see you then." Mark said in an enthusiastic way and walk out of the pool area.

-------------------------------------- 2nd installment -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at him walking away ... i wondered if he is hitting on me or just i being silly ..he could have any SYT eating from his hand just by his smile.. hell i am eating from his hand now.. hehe And i was not the best catch.. a married woman with 3 kids.. I couldnt concentrate on anything now after the brief intro from Mark.. i found myself smiling silly thinking of him ... and Final verdict was i was just crazy... or was it?..

The next day after the usual routine of kids preparing to school.. Gary kiss on check.. my house is unusually silent ..one can hear a pin drop.. as i nervous pack my swimming gear ready for the unscheduled swim. And i packed an extra clothes for after swim activites.. as i pick my clothes carefully as if going for first date..a naughty flash thought to my mind.. i drag the rear of my dress cabinet.. and took a little black panties which i never wear yet... i was thinking how it will feel if Mark caress his hand over my ass with this panties.. i laughed at myself for being silly...

I went to the club.. usual change card and enter the pool.. i scan the pool and surrounding for Mark.. but he is nowhere around..feeling disappointed.. i just thought maybe it is just my own wishful thinking that he would have anything to do with me..

Anyway i change to my red swimsuit.. and do my laps .. another 20 laps.. after that i clinged to the wall of the pool relaxing enjoying the morning sun shine.. then a shadow blocked my sun.. i looked up i see Mark smiling down at me.. oh god at this angle.. his package is so big.. hehe.. i nearly want to reach out to touch...

Mark: "Hey Alice... great to bump into you ".. Ah.. Bump!?.. i am waiting for you.. but i pretend just as surprise..

Me: " Yeah.. the water is nice.. coming for a swim? " .. What am i thinking?.. of course he knows that..

Mark : " oh.. i done my laps just now.. about to leave i realise i forget my goggles..so return to get.. then i saw you.." He smiled again..

I notice he is not wet at all .. i mean his body and suit is all dry.. he couldn't have just swim... but i didn't say anyting..

Me: "Ok.. i am about to leave too.. you like to meet for coffee ?"

Mark : " sure.. see you at the main door later.. ok " And off he goes toward the changing room..

I felt my pussy is going wet with anticipation ..i getting a bit breathless.. really if he jump into the pool and fuck me in the pool i would have let him... i am so horny and slutty..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thread :

Story of housewife adventure
Old 06-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More plsssss.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SaBadBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 06-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

From previous :

Mark : " sure.. see you at the main door later.. ok " And off he goes toward the changing room..

I felt my pussy is going wet with anticipation ..i getting a bit breathless.. really if he jump into the pool and fuck me in the pool i would have let him... i am so horny and slutty..

----------------------------- 3rd installment --------------------------------------------------------------

After a shower, i stood naked in the changing room ..and admire my body on the mirror.. imagining in a few hours i might be having notti thing with a younger man...looking at the clock on the wall i have used 20 minutes in the shower... hmm..if you want a good things you got to wait.. i laugh at the thought as i slipped on my sleeveless blouse .. if i lift up my arm.. my black bra can be clearly seen..and i left 2 top button undo expose my cleavage..then applying perfume on my cleavage, armpit, neck and my pussy.. hehe.. finally I slip on the little black panties .. and my favourite black thigh-high stockings and my white shorts.. hmm.. i am looking elegent and good...i took my bag and walked out the shower room to toward the main door..

I exchanged my entry card for my membership card at the front desk..the receptionist smiled at me and nodded.. hmm.. as if she know i am going to have a fun time soon...

I opened the main door .. and looked around for Mark..and there he is wearing a Nike singlet and bermudas ..and the ever present smiling waiting for me.

Me: "You wait long? "

Mark: " yeah.. but i think it is worthy.. you looked good " he beamed holding both my hands.. and lean forward.. " smell good too... "

Me: " really .glad you like it ..hehe.." i giggled again.. my stomach fling like having butterflies instead.. i sounded like a virgin on first date..

Me: " So where are we going for coffee? .. coffee bean ? starbuck? ".. i asked

Mark : " I got a better suggestion.. my apartment (CF) is just opposite the club.. why dont we go to up my place for coffee? " he suggested.. still holding on my hand... his hand is so strong..

Me: " I am not sure that is a good idea... our first date ..and i go up your place? ".. i stammered without thinking..and protested weakly.. i am shocked by my tune.. i am usually so confident ... today i am like a stupid innocent housewife..

Mark : "Haha.. this is a date?..." he smiled and looked deep into my eyes..

Me: "i .... i mean not a date date.. i mean ... " shit i dont know how to explain..i blushed..my cheeks must be red hot now.. i can feel it..so hot that i think i got my brain fried too as i could'nt think straight...

Mark: " you are so cute when blushed... " he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.. oh.. the hair on his hand is like hook.. hooking away all my logical will.. . i closed my eyes.. worry my eyes will betray my soul to him...

Mark: " oh come on .. i will not eat you.. if you dont like .. you can leave?.. i promise you"..He persuaded me using his magnetive charm.. i couldn't say no.. even if i want to...

i assessed the situation and decided i dont think he will be so stupid to do anything to me after all this is SG ..and what i got to lose by going with him.. beside i feel so comfortable with him i dont want to be anywhere else now... all these logic.. make me decide to go with him..

Me: " ok Mark.. but i can't stay long.. just a coffee.. and i got go home to fetch my kids" After all i am a married woman with kids..i kind of reminded him of that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post more later tonight.... getting my kids to sleep first...
The next installment will have sex.. i promise.. so dont yawn... heheh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures
Old 07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting waiting hahahha kids still awake??? mine just slept an hour ago e energizer bunny
Old 07-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

Hehe. reader.. thanks fir feedback.. I wilk try to update tonight.. late fir wirk now.

Do rate me.. and keep them feedback cuming in...hehe
Old 07-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your story, bro. Carry on.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

From previous:

Me: " ok Mark.. but i can't stay long.. just a coffee.. and i got go home to fetch my kids" After all i am a married woman with kids..i kind of reminded him of that...

---------------------------------------4th installment----------------------------

Actually this is a lie.. today is Thursday it is CCA day for my kids.. i need to fetch them after 3pm.. and now is only 10am.. but I just say this so if i need to leave early i got an excuse..

Mark: " ok.. let go " .. we holded hands like couple.. i cringed to his arm.. feeling his biceps..hmm so hard and strong..

As we are standing the road awaiting to cross.. Mark placed his finger under my chin..liftin my chin up .. i looked at him blankly.. not knowing what to expect.. he kissed my lips softly.. oh god.. it is the best kiss i got for a long time...i wanted more..

Mark:" haha.. Alice.. we need to cross the road.. no car now" ..i blushed again.. so malu..

After a short walk ..we reached his apartment.. the guard at the gate greeted Mark. And nodded at me too.. i looked down to the ground.. just following Mark... but i can feel the guard glaring at my back.. we went up his apartment by a glass lift.. Mark arm is around my waist ..holding me against him.. Now i started to have second thoughts..did i make a bad decision being here.. what were i thinking?..

But before i could say another words the lift door open.. we were directing in Mark apartment.. it was on the top floor ... Mark ushered me into his living room and give me a grand tour of his apartment.. the place is nice.. spacious, windy and nice view too.. unlike the HDB flat i am living.. i am so overwhelmed .. i forgot the worries i have in the lift.. and just enjoy the view ..

Mark: " Alice.. i will get the coffee.. please wait here".. he smiled patting my buttocks..

I just lean on the balcony admiring the view as i looked down i can see clearly the club pool and if i were to swim there now i can see myself clearly too.. i wondered.. hmm..

Then i feel a hand on my waist.. i turned and saw Mark holding a cup of coffee.. smiling..

Mark: " Alice dear.. your coffee .." i can smell the strong rich coffee smell... hmm.. nice.. and he call me dear.. oh..

Me: " Thank you.. " i smiled and shakily took the cup from his hand..

I turned around.. and pointed at the pool as i take a small drink of the coffee.
Me: "Mark.. i can see the pool from here.. did you see me coming to the pool? " I asked innocently..

Mark hugged me from behind .. trapping me by the balcony railing.. " Yes.. you are right Alice..i have a confession to make.. i looked down to the pool every week .. waiting for your arrival.. seeing you sunbath ..so i told myself i need to meet you.. " Mark confessed by whispering into my ears.. and kissing my neck at the same time..

Oh god.. i am with a stalker.. i need to get out of this situation. thinking fast.. i pushed back at Mark..he let go the railing.. i took the opportunies to slip away from the balcony..

Me: "ok.. i have seen enough of your nice house.. let me finish the coffee and i will be on my way".. i told Mark..

Mark smiled as nothing happen "Ok.. come to the kitchen.. we can have the coffee there" He turned and lead the way..

Phew.. i told myself.. Alice.. better finished the coffee and left..getting a bit uncomfortable. I dont want to cheat on my husband and my family.. the coffee seems to be clearing my mind..

At the kitchen, i took a seat by the dining table..Mark leaned by the sink .. we started to chat .. Mark being a good talker.. make me open up more.. and start telling him some personal details.. as the conversation start to go toward sex..and i know i am the target he is refering too.. I need to get out now..

Me: " Oh .. Mark i need to be going.. " I put my cup in the sink and started to wash it.. like a proper housewife..

Then i felt hands on my hips pushing me toward the sink rim.. As those hands are holding me tight..I can feel Mark body on my behind and his hardness .. i couldnt move.. and i started to get breathless.. i can feel the heat in my body... then a hand press on my back gently forward.. as i bend over giving myself to my soon to be lover..i closed my eyes.. in my mind..i am sorry Gary.. i betray you and our kids...i am sorry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stay tune for more...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures

Last edited by coolguy71; 07-10-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
jay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please continue........getting excited
Old 07-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
LUPOY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice one camping for more
Old 07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1