The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone wanna try MMF with Tangmo? Hahaha

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=916327
Old 22-01-2023, 01:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Hahaha at least i can count on your FR not being fake vs all the fake FRs we see posted in this thread daily..

That alone is worth me taking a chance to book..
Hahaha. Thanks for that. For mine i alway try to be as accurate and detail as it is.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for nabi - rp

First of all, shes not as young as the pics posted, still decent looking but abit more chubbier.

But thats the only negative, she makes up for it with her top notch service. Showered by myself but she helps to dry me up. After that its like what the other bros said, lie down on the bed for b2b, and she really loves the foreplay here.

Slowly sliding up and down my body with her smooth boobs plastered on my body, and licking and sucking on my ears, before moving onto the bottom and giving a nice assrim. Flip me over after that and gave a nice sloppy bj.

She was stroking me and was asking seductively like, want to fuck me now? Helped to cap me on and she rode me like a wild cowboy, grinding and pump action. I think her fav is doggy though, she asked me to fuck her doggy and was really moaning throughout the session. Spanked and pulled her hair back, calling her a slut, fucked and finished.

Rested, spoke for a while and then went back to frenching furiously and then proceed for round 2.

Bros that prefers pretty face and slim body, then shes not for you. But if you dont mind a mature woman with decent curves, enjoy being serviced, frenching, assrim, dirty talking, shes the one for you.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Longboard is Cool - loads of Potential

Just need to post it here. Left a very happy and satisfied man..

OKT: recommended,
very easy to communicate but bro do invest in abit bigger towel😅😅 .. lucky I brought my trustworthy decathlon towel.
All below FR for Nari is base on my personal experience.
Pic Resemblance: 85% Pic. Looks better in person.
Looks: 8.5/10 SYT type, very chirpy type
Boobs:10/10 C cup n visible scar
Body: 10/10 curves at the right places.Not skinny for sure.
Massage: massage quite shiok. requested for it after 1/2 time.
Frenching: 9/10 Can french/catbath/paint she loves it.
Pussy:nicely trimmed good for painters no smell,tight.And no KY needed
BBBJ 10/10 sent shivers down my spine.
FJ: 10/10 available in all position.. shes very accommodating to changes and cum quite easily from foreplay
GFE: 12/10 We communicated like we were dating...still teasing and hugging after 2 goal.. almost didnt want to leave as the rain started pouring down.

RTF: High possibility

Doing all bros a favour...
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php...9#post21996589
Old 22-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Henna Sugar 20 Jan

Looks-wise, closest (90%) to the pic she holding SGD50. Half the other pics are before facial enhancements. Slim, slender (supposedly lost quite bit of weight compared to the bikini pics), natural assets (not for boob lover). Her ass was so nice to grab from behind (good for doggy). FJ for round one was rather commercial, I reckon effort is required to build up the rapport, since the chemistry was much better for round two.

Last edited by poseursloth; 22-01-2023 at 03:02 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 14
Blackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to behold

FR for JIJEE (first blood)
OKT : as usually fast reply Respond fast💨
Looks : 10/10 same as pic, seriously real life much more pretty she look like 1 of the singer in Hong Kong (shiga lin)
Body : 10/10 sexy & slim ,body are well maintain perfect at the right place.
Boob: 10/10 enhance C but feel like natural,boob lover for sure
BBBJ : 10/10 keep going non-stop for 10/15 min hardworking
Painting: 10/10 she enjoy it💦
FJ : 10/10 Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Best position enjoy with her is cowgirl. I love how she ride on me with those moan & keep make her come easily.
GFE : 10/10 I would consider her a hardworking service orientated fuck buddy. I very enjoy the bonking session with her and also the services she provides to take care
SERVICE: 10/10 I just can say Excellent ,worth my💰
RTF:yes will still come back for sure
Old 22-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Mild, Club Friday

Last night I had a nice session with Mild of Club Friday.

Looks : 8/10 Cute looking SYT, slightly more tanned than the photos photos.

Body : 8/10 Slim slender body with smooth skin body contact feels so good.

Boobs : 7/10 Natural Bs. Fits nicely into your palms for fondling.

BBBJ : 7/10 Sensual.

FJ : 8/10 lovely and sexy moans try cowboy, missionary and finish off at doggie

Massage: 8/10 Good massage given during the break time.

Service : 9/10 Positive attitude girl. Pleasant service. Not time watcher and focus attention on me.
Old 22-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bell from Club Friday

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=915090

OKT very responsive and friendly as always. Location discreet apartment in G area. Shared location but private room and shower. Clean. Good towels.

Bell looks exactly like pictured. No discount whatsoever. And is indeed 25. From Isan but living in BKK. Very slim with amazing boobs. Not B as advertised. Should be C. Round, soft and with nice nipples. Perky ass. Soft skin. No tattoos. Normal length. body absolutely 10 out of 10. Rarely seen a better, more proportioned body. Face is not stunningly beautiful but certainly cute. As pictured. Bell has a very bubbly personality. Little bit ting tong. Reasonable English.

Teasing starts in the shower. Cleans your dick but also bites and nibbles your nipples and squeezes your butt. Couldn't keep my hands of her during the shower. So smooth. So nice.

After shower sit on the bed and suck her boobs while touching her pussy. Not shaved but trimmed. Not much response so let her start her BBBJ. Me sitting on the bed, she on her knees. Nothing short of amazing. She really likes to suck dick (more on that later). Different patterns. Some DT. Ball licking. tongue twirling. It's all there. But she has a great technique. Feels really good. Continued BBBJ with me standing and her on all fours on the bed. Looking at her arched back and ass. I fondled her boobs and pussy while getting serviced. Normally I get bored after a long BBBJ but this was so good I did a third position in 69. Again very good. I got serviced very well but got limited response to me servicing her. Which was the case throughout the session; she likes to service you but does not seem to bother getting serviced. Good for me I guess

After a very long BBBJ session proceeded to cap and start missionary. While frenching (not the aggressive type). The view of her body while pumping her got me way too excited too fast. So after only 1 minute switched to doggy. That view even better... Arched back. perky ass into the air while pumping. Really could not last and came fast.

She took a quick shower while I rested on the bed. She came over to cuddle. But after 1 minute started to nibble on my nipples. And proceeded down. I hadn't even cleaned up yet so told her I would do a quick shower to clean up. No need was the answer She proceed to blow my half limp, still sticky dick. And did that for the next 20 minutes or so. Never had that before...

I'm not 18 anymore and need my rest between shots so although I liked the blowjob I was a bit worried if I could still perform later without getting any rest. And after getting blowed for 20 minutes non stop I was getting less hard so worried even more.

She capped me for round two and rode me cowgirl. This girl is crazy. Never been ridden like this. Slow, fast, grinding, squatting, deep, rocking hips wile sitting on me. I got all variations of cowgirl in just 10 minutes. Nuts! Normally I would have come very fast but because 2nd round and because of the long BJ I did not so could enjoy the pounding much longer (she did all the work. I was just lying there getting fucked) After a while I switched to missionary. Her head was past the edge of the bed so with her back arched and her head thrown back the view of her body was perfect. So could still come after just 1-2 minutes of pumping.

Afterwards chatted a little. She had customers all day. My session was in the evening and she still had two more customers after me. I asked her if she was tired and if she had enough for today. She said "no because I like sex". Wauw. This girl is nuts I asked her what she does in BKK and she straight up said "same as here". No bullshit.

Really like this girl. Best body. Best sex. Has to go into my signature as best fuck for the year. She is leaving soon so try while you can. I made the FR extra long because I want to remember for myself. Go back and read my own FR to remember how great the session was and what I did

Last edited by mayati605; 22-01-2023 at 11:21 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for: Wine
OKT: Onesiam
Looks: 10/10 SYT. She is damn cute. Looks much better and slimmer than her pics suggest.
Body: 9/10 38D Man made knockers. Absolutely worth the trip.
BBBJ: 9/10 Top tier bbbj. Maintains eye contact while blowing.
FJ: 10/10 Her moaning was an absolute turn on. Tried multiple positions and was very forthcoming.
RTF: If she was closer to my location, 100%. Location,although far for me, was damn fancy lol.

Cons: Doesn't speak much English, but that didn't sully the experience in the slightest. And the towels were small. Those could be better.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

EroticSecrets
June
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=915083

Looks: 8/10. The picture is her, slight discount. Pleasant looking.
Body: 9/10 . Slim, tall and fit with natural boobs. She exercise very day.
BBBJ : 9/10 Decent suction, can go and go non stop. fingering all allowed.
FJ: 9.5/10 She is those wild and naughty type when in bed.. Service is consider solid gooooood. Not shy to moan out loudly(it's a turn for me.) Which position requested also can accommodate . Oil massage provided in between 1st and 2nd shot.
GFE: 9/10 Smile, will chat with me. Overall very sextisfied session.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

This ass loooookss nice.. thank for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todej View Post

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=paan
Paan from erotic secrets

Lady was great with slim body

Frenching non stop and her gfe is high

Suck me non stop until I ask her stop and faster caps on and wanna fuck her doggy

The ass fucking solid , holding on that pair of ass and pump her hard is another level of experience

Her moan can really make next door hear and she loves to be smack and I pull her hair while I keep fucking her

Cim is in her list so when I wanna cum, I signal her and pull off the rubber and shot half in her mouth and some landed on her sweet face

Wash me up and gave me a good deep massage to ease my tiredness

Will sure rtf her soon for her rate is damn worth
Old 22-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KKP123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SMILE from ONESIAM
OKT: 10/10 THE BEST, Super fast and responsive
Looks: 9/10 exactly same as photo
Body: 10/10 SYT, slim and young
BBBJ: 7/10 Green
FJ: 10/10 She is the youngest I tried. Super tight and wet.
GFE: 10/10 Booked her for 60+90 mins session. Enjoyed
RTF: Sure
Old 22-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

FR for 88 of Lovers' Fortress

Must say first ah, if you are looking for SYT-types or slim bods, look elsewhere. 88 is in MILF territory BUT her service beats most younger FLs.

Looks-wise 88 is pleasant looking, with a very attractive smile similar to that of Evangeline Lilly.

Body-wise she has baby damage tho she has award-winning huge tits which when squeezed gently makes her moan. I would consider her voluptuous.

BBBJ...oh boy she gave me one of the best BBBJs I have ever had, BKK included. Agonizingly sensual and slow, she kept me hard for at least 20 mins which is a fking miracle because I have ED.

Frenching...some tongue fight. Realised she has bee stung lips upclose.

Painting....oooo she loves it! 88 is damn sensitive and would shiver when I run my hands gently over her tits, arse, sides etc. These became gasps when I went down south to care for a bare and well kept pussy.

FJ was an experience I would likely remember for a long time. For all her curves, 88 is still tight enough that my cock felt encased in a warm flesh sandwich. Each thrust elicited more moans which seemed real along with the "pained" look on her face haha. Got my two shots which made me feel like a man again.

GFE was gao gao. I can speak some Thai so we got along like a house on fire. Her english is pretty good too so communication should be no problems as long as Khun Google is on standby.

RTF? Fuck yeah!!!
Old 22-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

FR for Muay from EroticSecrets.
Chose her cause I read reviews about her ability to DT and FF.

General
( Click to show/hide )

Looks / Body: Muay is narak mak. Her doe eyes, bangs and cute smile won over my heart easily.
She's quite tall, slim with a slender pair of legs.
As other bros have mentioned before, she herself admitted having a car accident in the past which resulted in complications in her boobs silicone.
For those who are really into boobs, you might wanna sit this one out.
For those who don't mind, read on.
Muay has a belly piercing which is quite hot, not inked and clean shaven.

Personality: I think this is her USP. She's really spontaneous, bubbly, tingtong and has a vibrant character.
She smokes, drinks, clubs, and likes driving fast in vintage cars.
Kinda on the wild side. She can sing and play quite a few instruments too (Besides my dick, I mean musical).
Although listing stated she can speak Jap, I tested her proficiency and it's nowhere near what I expected lol.
She only knows a few words cause she worked in Japan previously.

Room / Location: Regular spot. Muay doesn't keep the room as tidy as the previous FLs I patronised but come on we aren't there for this reason lmao.
She taped up the room and toilet lights with red cellophane so it's kinda dim. Not the brothel vibe 💀💀

Service
( Click to show/hide )

Appetiser:
Started off with Muay kneeling on the ground as I sat upright on the side of bed.
Her frenches came naturally and she seems like she's really into it.
Proceeded downwards and licked all over my shaft and balls with decent tongue skills.
My dick was rock hard by the time she started engulfing it.
Muay managed to shove the entire tool down her throat and kept it there with her tongue still moving.
She's able to deepthroat but it's not the best I had.
Nicky from TRL kinda spoilt market.
If Nicky was a 10 in her DT skills I would give Muay a 8.

Muay then climbed onto the bed to continue sucking and bobbing up and down with occasional dt.
She asked me if I wanna cap on, I said continue sucking.
She then ask "cum inside my mouth?"
I said no. Cum on your face.
She obliged without any hesitation.

Both of us got off the bed and she knelt in front of me obediently, and she wrapped her hands around my thighs as I stood there being thrusted into her mouth.
Whoo here comes the amazing facefuck.
She rammed my dick in and out of towards the back of her throat and it was a perfect view as I stood next to the mirror.
Eventually I gave in and pulled out, and splashed all over her face.
Muay was a fucking PRO. She didn't flinch at all, but instead turned her face left and right to make sure I coated her entire face.
Her eyes, cheeks, nose and chin. What the fuck!!! Straight out of a porn scene.
Before she cleaned up I asked to take a photo and she used my phone to take a selfie.
Photos are at the end of the post.
Pardon the lighting/colour balance as I already mentioned, she made the room red and dim.

After we cleaned up and washed the cum off her face, we chatted, smoked together and she gave a massage.
I'm not sure if she vibes so well with other customers too but she really knows how exhibit gfe haha. Can easily get KC.

Second round came naturally. Muay spent quite a long time licking and sucking my balls, but the dick didn't get hard till she started her DT FF routine.
Was enjoying every second of it until she asked me "sed pak mai?" I was contemplating at that moment lol, whether I wanna finish my second round in her mouth.
But I knew I had to fuck her.

Main Course: Caps on and Muay started off riding on top of me. Boy, does she know how to move.
Cowgirl followed by lotus with intense moans into my ear.
She was hugging me tightly as she rocked back and forth and I could feel her starting to perspire. Fucking effort.

After she finally got tired, I took over and entered from on top.
With her long legs up in the air and thighs pulled back towards her chest, exposing her sweet shaven cunt - it was a magnificent sight to behold.

I thrusted as fast as I could already, but she still wants me to go harder and faster, using her hands to pull my whole body against her.
Her moans were so loud I was practically having an eargasm.
She even started clawing against my back (no scratches luckily).
I wanna give it to her so bad.
In less than 5 min I surrendered and emptied out my sack into the rubber inside her. That was some intense shit.

As Muay heaved out a sigh of relief at the end, she said it was siao mak and so intense she could sleep well tonight.
Cleaned up and chatted, tipped her in an angpow and left.

Overall
First bonk of 2023 went great. I hope for more to come.
I still hutang my 2022 bonk tier list, will do it when I have time.
But for now, thank you Muay for the wonderful service! She goes back on the 25th.
Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Live Photos

( Click to show/hide )
Old 22-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Deleted. Turns out I can see the pics only on my mobile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1