The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Thailand - Korat

Anyone know how much will it cost to get a Thai Slut to change her mobile number? As in how much must I give her so that she can go and change her mobile number for goodness sake?
Old 09-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chai khrap. Were u on the black knight team for the Air display in Bangkok 08? I was there and one of the best det in Thailand
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Mai chai, not so privilege to be in the BK team. I was there later in the year to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Air Thai-Sing.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Ok meet up with you in Korat next month. I only got a few days and there are so many new coyote bars to visit. Remember in 2007 where the first coyote bar open in Korat with girls dancing at bar top and pretty girls sitting at the side counters and that was happening Don't think Ta Wan Daeng is closed (this is Issan territory) though heard thee is some development plan at Palin square but if need to, can still go to Dok Mai cafe to listern to the famous You tube Katoey singer. Hope Red Devils is still as good as the previous Living bar but will definitely avoid the place when the fly boys are there... imagine when u entered on a Friday and Saturday night and you find two canons on the table, you will be lucky if you can walk out of the place on your own feet For me, can give the abnam place a miss as the quality and place cannot compare to Bangkok and not worth the price.
Choke dee khrap
Old 16-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

15 and 16 July are religious holidays in Thailand (Buddha Day and start of the Buddhist Lent). All entertainment outlets are closed in addition, no sale of alcohol. bump around for the next to day being sober 555.
Partake in the Korat candle festival float procession.
Partyhouse has been demolished.
Old 16-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Haha .. go spend some time in the various wats to pray for good health and seek forgiveness for blonking all the nice korat puiyings Party house demolished! Will miss the place having spend countless evening relaxing and eating there before cheonging the disco.
Old 17-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Never did like Party house. Lots of mosquitoes and Angmos. Food sucks too. Just came back from Wat Ban Rai (Luang Pok Koon) and Luang Pok Tor to seek merits for my sins. Party time to night after 2 days of alcohol restraints.
Old 18-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

Anyone be going to have a hair cut in korat, can go n look for the Fiona Xie look-alike Fon.. Not asking you all to fuxk her but you can call her n say u r interested to have a hair cut at her salon.. At least will have Chio bu to cut your hair.. She also dressed very short n sexy during work at her hair salon.. Sometimes I wonder if she goes to work or to seduce men to have sex with her?

You can call her and ask her for directions to her hair salon at 0848276424.
Old 25-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

The coyote club "Slender" located behind the IT Mall is now renamed "After Dark".Thesame restaurant just after the famous kao mun kai (chicken rice) at the night bazaar has become another pub called "Club 88". Businesses changed hands like nobody business.
Old 25-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Thailand - Korat

The coyote club "Slender" located behind the IT Mall is now renamed "After Dark".The small restaurant just after the famous kao mun kai (chicken rice) at the night bazaar has become another pub called "Club 88". "Balu's" has closed its doors too. Businesses changed hands like nobody business.
Old 25-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bennzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in korat now? will be here for a week
Old 27-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Lots of Boys in blue in Korat now and you better leg quick hand quick if you see any girls u like else it will be gone in a flash
Old 27-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Lots of Boys in blue in Korat now and you better leg quick hand quick if you see any girls u like else it will be gone in a flash
Hope they will be back home before N day......
Old 27-07-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster (M)

Why nobody call Fon for a hair cut n feast on her half balls at the same time?N she can even give free BJ to u.
Old 27-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

For the person who just zapped me, if u r my colleague, I can tell you My strategy is working.. That slut don't even dare to answer my call now.. Just wondering how I can make her change her mobile number so that she won't harbor thoughts that I will get back to her when I m in korat.

A hair dresser is so desperate to marry Singaporean that she uses her body n smooth pussy to seduce Singapore guys to make them fall in love with her so that one of them can marry her. How slutty n thick skinned can she be.

But it's good for us who want to have unlimited free sex with a horny girl without having to pay a single cent yet being service like a king by her. She would not mind threesome too, as she can ask her friends to join the sex.. She goes all the way to make the guy fall in love with her or her sexy body/tight pussy.

My guess is she won't change her mobile number ever as she still want to keep contacts with all the Singapore guys she
serviced before, hoping that just one of then marry her n let her be Singapore PR n get her out of poverty. So slut! So stupid, she might as well come to Singapore n go Geylang to spread her legs for horny guys to bang her, n still get paid as well. A pretty Fiona Xie-look alike slut without brain!A pity..

Not only fon, Why all other korat girls so stupid let my colleagues fuck them unlimited times thinking that they will have a chance to be Singapore PR? Korat is a place where one dun even need to pay a single cent to the girls yet get free unlimited fuxks .. N they will willingly spread their legs or open their mouths at any place for you to release.. They are not prostitutes, but naive korat sluts thinking that if they are able to make foreigners love n marry them, they will get good life if the guys marry them.

If I m SG OKT/pimp, sure go there make a few korat naive sluts n lure them to Singapore n then send them to be paid prostitutes, since they also experts in servicing men n make a big sum out of them.

Korat girls are just worst than any prostitutes who we find in Geylang or Desker Road! N guys who go for korat girls are just bloody cheapskates who dun want to pay money yet enjoy unlimited free bonks from these naive sluts!! Super low self confidence n low morale!!!

Last edited by Alf1977; 27-07-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1