The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-02-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Praew (FG)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=917895

Praew is a 23 years old SYT lass from Lopburi. Works as a waitress as her day job in a restaurant at BKK. First trip to Singapore and new to the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Medium built, curvy with baby fats still at the right places and a fleshy round butt. Light tan with smooth complexion. Minor blemish on cheeks. Sports a navel piercing with matching manicure and no ink.

Enhanced 36D firm well-seasoned boobs with light-coloured nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked. Offers a great view and bounces well on your palm during cowgirl.

Fluent Frencher and DFK. Auto-songkran with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

SOP Shower. I sat her on the toilet bowl and signaled her for a BBBJ. Fast & furious and up & down bobbing action ensued. Asked her to look at the mirror while she enveloped my tool with her lips and my hands massaging her boobs. And she'll keep going at it with her hands rubbing my balls, yeah. Erotic scene!

Catbath. Nipple sucking rather catbath and head south for my tool quickly.

Offers average BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM available. Her BBBJ is mostly fast & furious and up & down bobbing action. Can't DT but she kept my dick in her mouth for a very long while with all her slurply action + HJ combo. Lacks skills and variety but she's super hardworking! Willing to change positions as instructed during BBBJ and foreplay. Both my balls were not neglected as well.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job but not fingering.

FJ. COB offered. A SYT tight cunt, shaved with light stubs. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Bouncing rodeo cowgirl from the getgo and will auto-change to back-forth grinding action but she lacks stamina and pattern. I was all game to take the lead and dominate today so she took a heavy pounding from me however I complied to her request not to go too deep especially from the rear coz it'll be painful for her. Audio, muffled soft moans mostly, she's quite shy to express her pleasure even when it's obvious that I hit on the correct spots but lotsa fingers locking, DFK and smooching though.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher. Focused her attention on you.

Speaks minimal English.

Praew, a soft-spoken, polite and always smiling SYT. Hardworking and genuinely wants to please and serve. Lacks experience and skills in the flesh trade. Non-commercial feel sex.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Queen-sized bed and spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own. Hopefully, she can change room once available as her current room offers almost zero sound barrier and lacks basic amenities (dresser, table, chair, mirror etc) - She can't sleep well too.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 06-02-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for - Fon (Nooky)

1. Stable - OKT bookings are extremely fast and furious. Very straight forward and confident OKT as well. Instructions as well as location are extremely simple & discreet.

I understand this stable doesn't promote FRs like many others, as OKT feels many of the FRs out there are obviously fake and doesn't prove anything. So I had to give a shot and try my luck. Though I do see some reviews about Tina from this stable.

OKT is also pretty strict with his girls as well, to ensure customers are happy, so small minor complaints he would bring it up to his girls, so play nice guys, small small stuff don't really need to bring everything up, unless it's really bad for you.

2. Girls - I actually got to see the 3 girls, Fon, Tina & Kat due to my luck I guess, and I would say that all looks are be about 80% to the pics. Fon is smoking hot, the type of high energy girl when talking, cool girl that drinks beers and alcohol, and the tattoos on her arms and legs making her look bomb!

Photos are extremely fair but Fon & Tina has the usual Thai Tann, and Tina only has some slight blemishes, which the photos are unable to be seen as the photos are a little bit blurrish.

--

3. My review on Fon high chance would be extremely different as Fon has had a different experience of customers throughout her bonking career. So different bros will experience her really really differently. Strongly recommend bros to try their luck and technique on this lady, you might unlock different experiences.

She shared with me that usually bros pick her because of her tattoos and the moment they enter the room, they would be super horny and ravage her from the get go. Some tends to be alpha and hurts her a little as well. So let's see if you're able to get on her angel side or her devil side 😉😉

--

4. The deed, my usual procedure :
- Girl starts with the kisses, catbath, down to the blowjob
- I flip the girl around surprising them with "my service"
- The girl goes into cowgirl mode on me till it ends.

She is sexy as heck, I swear and the body on body was really steamy through the process. Took her 3 finishes in cowgirl, and I went on missionary in the end as she was slightly tired, to finish my 1st shot. (Usually she finishes people quite fast by going fast and furious, but my bro is stronger as usual and takes quite long to finish)

Some things bro might want to note is :
■ French kissing with her she does try to avoid normally. I think I managed to unlock a little. She was shy at first because I got her to drink some alcohol, and she was paiseh about the alcohol in her breath. Managed to assure her I am fine with the alcohol, and managed to unlock the tongue within (LOL I am surprised I came up with this).

■ She didn't want me to paint at first as she thought i might not like it as she just went to toilet not long ago, but after some assurances (I wanted to test my technique anyway) and her going to wash up again, she slowly let go (like took me really long to assure her) and let me go my way with her till she used her legs to drag me in and finished her 1st time.

--

All in all I managed to have a unique experience as my behaviour was slightly different from her usual batch of customers. There are more talks and things that happened between me and her but I'll keep it to myself this time around. She is leaving on the 14th Feb. Only 1 week left to try your skills on this smoking bomb guys, go for it!

Many customers have bought her different things of course, and she stacks them at her table at the corner 🤣 She barely has time to go out and eat, so for brothers that wants to visit her, she likes Thai food, but cannot eat much. So something Thai and small she would be happy with it.

Last edited by godofm; 06-02-2023 at 05:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ended my GREAT day with a back-to-back booking of Opal and Belinda.

Opal
Am very pleased to conclude a session with her. I met her with her past agent and she was hurting because some bro dont want to use KY. This time it went through. She was terrific with a pretty, foxy face. Mouthfucked her slowly. She is open to all positions. Missionary was the best because i could enjoy her super petite body, and pretty face. She is so slim and small it felt like I was breaking her lol but she can take it. Boobs aren't that hard even though enhanced.

Belinda
Oh my god. she is grandmaster level. I think the OKT shared my review on the tele group. I have not had such a legendary bonk in ages. It was non-stop aggressive service. I initially wanted one shot, but i extended. She has EVERYTHING. does everything. She knows various advanced BJ techniques, including the one where she takes everything in, and sticks her tongue out to engage the balls. She also knew different strokes!
Old 06-02-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Civic(Lust365)

Saw Civic return to shore and quickly made a booking.
She actually just arrived yesterday and ready to work immediately after few hours rest and took her.
Service standards is there even tough she might had a long day in flight.

BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking with good rhythm
FJ: 10/10 Tight and good moves

Others are pretty much SOP so nothing much to grade.
Appreciate Bro Lust for the smooth booking.

Saw Cake otw out and definitely on my bonk list or probably a tarma will be nice with them
Old 06-02-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
PokerA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gidsy ( Erotic secrets)
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=918176

Looks- 9/10 90-95% similarity to the pic posted

Body - 8/10 not the slim slim type, little bah but definitely not fat

Catbath- 9/10 her tongue work around from neck to inner thigh, at the same time her hand also touching different spot of my body creating a great pleasure.

Boobs- Allow to fondle and zhut, can see she's quite sensitive as she let out a few moans

AR: 8/10 make me on fours then start with light kissing and licking then go for it. consider above average but had better ones before.

Bbbj- 7/10 hardworking can blow long but for me I prefer more wet and slimy type, base on personal preference.

Fj- 8/10 she is new and according to her I'm the third blood but she know how to prevent to make sure your milk won't spill easily and accommodate to position change to my liking.

Overall: a session that exceed my expectation, she has a good attitude and also massage me in between shots.

OKT- Prompt reply, friendly and patient with all enquiries.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Pimmy+Carmen Tarma
(House of Thai)

Great Team Work Tarma Action

Pimmy
Bubby type slim big boobs a bit ting tong type.
Service very good. All hits from Shower/BBBJ/FJ she nails it all.

Carmen
Slight Meaty, Big Natural Boobs.
Knows how to service well and makes u want to keep fucking her.

Their combo tarma works out good with no awkwardness and able to produce great chemistry.
Will likely take Pimmy alone for 1 more round as i had her for the 2nd shot and can't perform too tired lol.
Must revenge on her and makes her cum as well.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
sundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR - May from FG

Looks: 7/10. Slightly different from photos, just -10% from those filters. Young look n sweet gal

Body: 8/10. Slim, fair and small size . Natural boob with sensitive nipple

Frenching: 5/10. Only light kisses but no dfk

Pussy: 8/10. Cute lil pussy. Wet easily when arouse

BBBJ: 9/10. Give wet bj when sitting on the edge of the bed n with eye contact

FJ: 8/10. Cap on n ride away until she tired n initiate to change to missionary where she hug me tight while i pump away.. her moan was getting louder n louder when u bang harder n deeper….

GFE: 9/10. Likes to chit chat while we cuddle after the shot…definitely the quality I would find in a GF. Reacts well to hugs and cuddles. Able to speak English quite well as she is a Uni student.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried cara from kinkythai? she looks good,those melons
Old 06-02-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Praew last week: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=917895

Looks: 7/10 : She looks better in real life then the photos provided. In real life, she is kinda fair and looks korean

Attitude: 10/10 She is accomdating and can do all sorts of positions without complain

BJ: 10/10 Very good. I almost cum inside her mouth.

GFE: 7.5/10 Alot of cuddles. She will give you little kisses in on your body. Only drawback is the language barrier which is quite common lah.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...937&highlight=

FR for Tyla (Sex Republic)

Had the delightful Tyla and did not regret it one bit. OKT was efficient and responsive.

Looks: Very close to the advertised pics. Tyla is more of a GND and would turn heads in a cafe. She has a very infectiously bright smile.

Body: Tyla has a very tight lithe body with little fat. When she bent down to pick up something I saw a clear valley between her upper and lower abs (not sure how to describe). Some blemishes on an otherwise goot goot body. Reasonably fair for an Isaan girl. She is indeed a C-cupper as advertised and has a neatly folded pussy with a sparse crown.

Personality: Tyla has a cheeky personality and oh so ting tong. I had a great time chatting with her. She somehow managed to talk cock and yet pace out my two shots zhun zhun within 90 mins.

BBBJ: Tyla has good technique and knows her way round a cock. Good friction and flicks of her tongue brought me to the edge several times.

Frenching: We started off gently exploring each other's mouths before engaging in full tongue wrestlemania. Tyla has a very lively tongue.

Painting: Fwoah she loves it and can cum again and again. She prefers not to get tongued because she gets worn out by multi orgasms but I ignored her. Bastard me haha.

FJ: Moderately tight. And warm. And squeezy. And slippery. It was wetness central and my two loads were delivered easily deep inside her. Miracle because old man like me does not cum easily these days.

GFE: Kopi gao. Teh gao. Milo gao. Basically gao gao whichever way you look at it.

RTF: See my Vit M stocks how first.

Note: YMMV. I speak some Thai so I generally get along well with the pooyings.
At $130 for 2S Tyla seems like a steal based on your FR.

Great pics bro keep em coming

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 06-02-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bakikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: lust365
Cake
Perfect

Looks: 10/10
fair and prettier than pictures. Really very cute
Figure: 10/10
Petite with soft and nice D cup. Love that it’s natural
Bbbj: 9/10
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 9/10
Fierce n passionate
Fj: 10/10
Hardworking and responsive. Her moans turn on.

I had a good time.. Hope to see her again.
Okt: bro is good..i had to postpone the time due to unforeseen circumstances and he accommodated me.

Thanks!
Hope my fr isn't too lousy. Will come back for her in future if my wallet is fat.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=896418&highlight=yaya

FR for Yaya from Seduction

Looks 9/10 - cute and bubbly girl, looks better in person than her photos
body 8/10 - curvy and a little tummy
boobs 8.5/10 - natural just nice for my hands to play with
shower 10/10 - wash me clean clean, some light kisses and blowjob
bbbj 9/10 - wonderful and you wont feel anyting.
Frenching: once on bed ~ non stop lol
FJ 9/10 - very responsive and accommodating
GFE 10/10 - feels like your own gf

RTF: will visit her again if i have time
Old 06-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Coach from GC24 (https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=917371) late last night.

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Coach
Shave: Trimmed
French: Did not try. Not my thing
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10 - very similar to photo with some facial scars
Body: 9/10 - slim and tall
Boobs: Natural
CIM: I prefer CBJ
DT: Yes
AR: Yes
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Visited Coach quite late at night but she still had very high energy and was very welcoming. Will just focus on the highlights. Her BJ skills are spectacular. I have had FLs struggle to DT me but she swallowed me whole and her tongue swirling skills are out of this world. Had some light AR. Proceeded to finger her and her pussy is one of the tightest I've ever played with. Capped on and CG where she rode me hard. In between shots cuddled in bed and chatted. Round 2 soon after and pounded her hard in missionary while she was moaning like a japanese pornstar before I finished.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jamespatterson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Milk / Sexhouse69

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=milk

Looks : 9/10
Big eyes , fair skin and nice smelling hair with a very warm smile. Felt very welcomed, like she looked forward to meet me.

Boobs : 9/10
Big D’s, boobs lover will love her for sure.

Body : 8.5/10
Slim body, not overly skinny, you will be surprised how smooth her skin is. Good shape and have the hour glass shape.

French : 9/10
Yes she allows frenching.

Blowjob : 9.5/10
Good enough for me, slow and sensual, definitely showed much effort to please me.

FJ : 9/10
Tight, gets wet easily like making love with your Girlfriend.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Thai Fairies - BM:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=916829

Booked her with OKT on 26th January, responsive with clear instructions.

Looks - 7/10, (grows on you though with her cheerful personality)
Body - 8/10, curvy
Boobs - 7/10, handful but original
Pussy: 8/10. Cute lil pussy. Wet easily when arouse and urged me to pump!
Frenching: 7.5/10. Can but not mine pref.
BBBJ: 9/10. Give wet bj when sitting on the edge, CIM for final though
FJ: 8/10. Cap on n ride away tried in 4-5 position, initiated back standing pose and I surrendered...
Service - Massage me before action start
GFE: 9/10. Likes to chit chat, with limited English but google translator!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1