The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Journey to a cuckolding lifestyle

Great update. More to cum?
Old 06-02-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow of an explaination. Waiting for more
Old 07-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresHappened View Post
Great update. More to cum?
Yes bro, trying to write out the next instalment
Old 08-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One evening, when I got home from work late, I arrived home with the scent of shampoo and shower foam and I realised that Gf has just came out of the shower. I opened the room door and saw GF sitting with a towel wrapped around her body and in front of the computer. She was replying to some work stuff when a dirty thought came to my mind. My first instinct was to ask her if she was talking to C. She looked at me with a suspicious look and he was indeed online replying to her with regards to work. Immediately I felt my blood rushing down south with a growing hard on.

However, she told me not to bother her working and quickly when to shower. I was a little disappointed but continued with my activities before making my way back. She told me she was done and asked me what was going through my dirty mind. I gestured and pointed to the direction of the webcam and asked her to try something kinky. She knew what I was up to and cheekily told him that she better get dressed as she was still in her towel. The first thing he asked was where was your bf and when the response was out at work, he immediately asked if he could "see" her.

After some flirting and teasing, Gf agreed to on her webcam and I was busy in action trying to adjust the right angle. I wanted to be in the action to be in the room at the same time the cam fun was going on, I knew I had to keep perfectly silent and out of the view of the cam. My heart pounded really hard and fast when I saw the cam connecting. His face appeared on the screen and I could see why GF was attracted to him. He started off teasing her about the towel being really huge as it basically covered her whole body. She teased him and asked what would he liked and the reply was "totally naked".

Even after the first session, he has not actually seen GF tits clearly and it was extremely exciting, like unwrapping a present for the first time. On the other hand she had some plan in mind as she told him to wait and stepped away from the camera. I sat on the chair watching her as she dropped her towel and picked up a set of black bra and g-string and slowly putting it on in front of me. I had pulled down my boxers and began stroking as the scene unfolded in front of my eyes. She looked really sexy as she wrapped herself back with the towel and went back in front of the cam. You could see the disappointment in his face and she could not help teasing him.

Slowly, she loosed the towel as her bra cladded breasts were exposed in front of the webcam. The excitement in his face was priceless as he praised how good and sexy she looked in her lingerie. She enjoyed the attention as she stood up and showed him the bottom as well. She was doing a live cam show, occasionally pressing her hands together, making the cleavage deeper, standing up and flashing her butt at the cam. He was busy fondling himself as Gf teased and flashed. He started talking dirty constantly passing off comments about her breasts and her ass and ordered her to squeeze her breasts, smack her ass and rubbed her pussy outside of her thongs. You could hear her moaning slightly as her fingers ran up and down her clit.

The action was getting hotter, as Gf unbuckled the hook of her bra and the bra was barely hanging on the straps. She carress her breasts under her bra, twitching her nipple and made alot of rubbing action. My throat was getting dry and my erection was at its peak, from my angle, I could see her nipples being exposed and covered as my stroking was becoming a little faster. She used her arm to cover her breasts as she removed her bra expertly, covering the view of her nipples. He begged her to remove her arm and it was the first time he saw both of her bare naked breasts. From her expressions, I could tell GF was extremely horny as she had her CFM face, eyes half closed and her fingers automatically rubbed her clit as she stood topless in front of the camera.

She angled the camera downwards, stood up as she stood to the side of the camera, pulling her g-string down. From my angle, her pussy was staring at me and it was looking moist with the white juices filling the brim of her pussy. He automatically angled his camera showing his big cock and GF also began talking dirty. I remembered her saying, your cockhead looks so swollen, your dick is so big and it was delicious upon seeing him naked. He also saw her cleanly shaven pussy for the first time and noticed it was already wet and called her a horny girl.

She sat on the chair spread open her legs wide and she began rubbing her clit with one hand while fingering with the other. The dirty talking was getting more intense as he was pumping his own cock hard and fast. In my head, I was thinking what a slut my gf was and how I am going to fuck her later as I watched on with my cock in my hand. The moaning and groaning of her was filling up the room as you could see her breathing becoming heavier and her rubbing getting faster. I knew she was about to cum soon as her body started to convulse and she began moaning at the top of her voice. He could not hold back much longer as he ejaculated all over himself watching my gf cum along with him. Gf did not look over once throughout the whole session as I held back my moans and ejaculated when she achieved her orgasm. There was alot of breath catching as gf laid still totally naked in front of the webcam. She made some excuse that I was coming home soon and better clean up before I get back as she quickly off the computer.

She turned over to find out that there was a pile of cum as my dick was still hard and fully erected. She immediately kneeled down and started sucking like a lollipop and asked if I enjoyed the whole show. I nodded like a obedient school boy as I got my dick sucked, balls licked. She stood up, turned her ass facing me, guided my dick straight into her pussy and told me to give her a good pounding. It was slippery, wet and warm as my dick entered her pussy and a loud moan came from her when she felt the full length burying deep into her pussy. We fucked like rabbits, changing a few position as I fucked her and punished her as hard as I could. I smacked her ass hard, called her names as she responded with alot of dirty talking. Thankfully it was my 2nd shot as I lasted quite a while seeing her cum 2 more times before finally blowing my 2nd load all over her face. Inside my head, I wanted to see my cum spread across her CFM slutty face as the previous scene ran through my mind. It was an extremely sextifying session and we fucked another time later that night before turning in.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow…your naughty gf sure can tease.
Good you gave her a deserving screw for her performance.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reminds me of what my partner done back then!! Keep it cumming!
Old 13-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post
Reminds me of what my partner done back then!! Keep it cumming!
Thanks for the support bro, here is the next instalment abit short. Writing up the finale already.

The weekend ahead was filled with so much sex, I was constantly hard, pounding her, getting blowjobs and dirty talks throughout our sessions. It was so exciting and the adrenaline was undescriable. By sunday night, my balls were so empty that I could barely have a few drops of cum before went to bed. They did not contact each other throughout the weekend until the first day back in office. The conversation immediately became sexual as they recapped on their experience. They chatted alot about their next upcoming "session" about how he wants to return the favour and how much he enjoyed the blowjob. I was getting a hard on in office, reading the conversation that they were having and my mind totally wondered off thinking about what is going to happen to her.

It didnt happen as soon as I expected as they were both busy with meetings and work, however they were still constantly sexting and trying to make the schedule work. It was only about a week later, when there was a cancelled meeting when the 2 of them decided to sneak to that meeting room for a quickie. The minute that door closed, he immediately pounced on her, sticking his tongue into her mouth as he lifted her off and seated on the table. Her legs were wide spread as he used his crotch to gyrate and rub again her pussy. He wasted no time lifting her dress and taking it all off. She was submissive, letting him dominate her the whole way. He continued kissing her neck and her breasts area as his hands were fidgetting with the buckle of her bra. He unclasped it, pulled the straps off her shoulders as he laid eyes on her bare breasts for the first time. He started licking her nipples, going in circles, licking the areolas but missing the nipples on purpose. She on the other hand, was moaning and purring as she felt his warm tongue brushing against her nipple. She moaned out loud once she felt his whole tongue circling, flicking and pressing against her nipple. His other hand was busy squeezing her other breast and he was making thrusting actions with his hips, hitting her clit everytime. Her panties could not contain her juicies as it was completely soaked the minute his finger felt it. She laid back down, clasping her legs together making it easy for him to remove the tiny thong.

She was totally naked, baring her cleanly shave pussy, lying on the meeting table, he spread her leg wide open as he inserted one finger gently and slowly into the warm wet hole. She moaned out loud as she felt the whole finger penetrating into her, her body was arched in pleasure and hips were moving as if her body was wanting more. She was horny and obviously wanted more, he knew he had dominated her as he finger started moving in and out, increasing the pace and making it an arch, rubbing against her g spot every time it moved. His other hand was not idle as well, as he began leaning forward to her pussy, using his tongue to flick the swollen clit and tweaking her nipple with his free hand. Her moans were becoming louder and louder, till the point he had to hush her down. It only took a couple of minutes before she started moaning "I am cumming". He did not slow down his pace, picking it up, fingering harder and faster, licking more agressively as she grabbed his hair and her legs wrapped around his head. She pushed him away as her body began to convulse violently, her pussy was squirting as he looked upon her cumming all over the meeting room. She laid down, totally spent, spread out naked over the meeting table, it was definitely a good view. She took awhile before she could compose herself, before reality hit and realised the mess that she made. They both fumbled as they realised a puddle was on the table, the chair was wet, and the carpet had a patch.

She got dressed and she realised that they did not have anything to clean up the mess as she used her thong to clean up as much as she could. They quickly made their way back to their respective offices with her going commando in that short dress the whole day. He teased her about being pantyless throughout and they jokingly realised that they needed to prepare tissues for the next time. He also admitted that it was his first time seeing a girl squirt and it was a eye opening experience for him. Imagine my reaction and erection when I picked her up from work and realised that she had been commando the whole day. We went out for dinner along ECP and I was having literally a "HARD" time as I was having my dinner. The sex was explosive as she cowgirl me and recited every detail that happened. I couldnt last long or even hold back, visualising her totally naked in front of another guy as I had to withdraw as I felt some of my cum shooting inside her tight vagina. The next few weeks went by pretty uneventful due to personal trips and busy with work, however, their conversations now is full blown talking about penetration and personal preferences and even the occasional nude pics here and there. Me on the other hand, was enjoying the cuckolding and all the sex we were having.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, support!
Old 13-02-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txiki View Post
Fantastic story bro, support!
Thank you bro
Old 13-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's tough to find someone who can indulge in your fantasy. Once again another fantastic update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
Thanks for the support bro, here is the next instalment abit short. Writing up the finale already.

The weekend ahead was filled with so much sex, I was constantly hard, pounding her, getting blowjobs and dirty talks throughout our sessions. It was so exciting and the adrenaline was undescriable. By sunday night, my balls were so empty that I could barely have a few drops of cum before went to bed. They did not contact each other throughout the weekend until the first day back in office. The conversation immediately became sexual as they recapped on their experience. They chatted alot about their next upcoming "session" about how he wants to return the favour and how much he enjoyed the blowjob. I was getting a hard on in office, reading the conversation that they were having and my mind totally wondered off thinking about what is going to happen to her.

It didnt happen as soon as I expected as they were both busy with meetings and work, however they were still constantly sexting and trying to make the schedule work. It was only about a week later, when there was a cancelled meeting when the 2 of them decided to sneak to that meeting room for a quickie. The minute that door closed, he immediately pounced on her, sticking his tongue into her mouth as he lifted her off and seated on the table. Her legs were wide spread as he used his crotch to gyrate and rub again her pussy. He wasted no time lifting her dress and taking it all off. She was submissive, letting him dominate her the whole way. He continued kissing her neck and her breasts area as his hands were fidgetting with the buckle of her bra. He unclasped it, pulled the straps off her shoulders as he laid eyes on her bare breasts for the first time. He started licking her nipples, going in circles, licking the areolas but missing the nipples on purpose. She on the other hand, was moaning and purring as she felt his warm tongue brushing against her nipple. She moaned out loud once she felt his whole tongue circling, flicking and pressing against her nipple. His other hand was busy squeezing her other breast and he was making thrusting actions with his hips, hitting her clit everytime. Her panties could not contain her juicies as it was completely soaked the minute his finger felt it. She laid back down, clasping her legs together making it easy for him to remove the tiny thong.

She was totally naked, baring her cleanly shave pussy, lying on the meeting table, he spread her leg wide open as he inserted one finger gently and slowly into the warm wet hole. She moaned out loud as she felt the whole finger penetrating into her, her body was arched in pleasure and hips were moving as if her body was wanting more. She was horny and obviously wanted more, he knew he had dominated her as he finger started moving in and out, increasing the pace and making it an arch, rubbing against her g spot every time it moved. His other hand was not idle as well, as he began leaning forward to her pussy, using his tongue to flick the swollen clit and tweaking her nipple with his free hand. Her moans were becoming louder and louder, till the point he had to hush her down. It only took a couple of minutes before she started moaning "I am cumming". He did not slow down his pace, picking it up, fingering harder and faster, licking more agressively as she grabbed his hair and her legs wrapped around his head. She pushed him away as her body began to convulse violently, her pussy was squirting as he looked upon her cumming all over the meeting room. She laid down, totally spent, spread out naked over the meeting table, it was definitely a good view. She took awhile before she could compose herself, before reality hit and realised the mess that she made. They both fumbled as they realised a puddle was on the table, the chair was wet, and the carpet had a patch.

She got dressed and she realised that they did not have anything to clean up the mess as she used her thong to clean up as much as she could. They quickly made their way back to their respective offices with her going commando in that short dress the whole day. He teased her about being pantyless throughout and they jokingly realised that they needed to prepare tissues for the next time. He also admitted that it was his first time seeing a girl squirt and it was a eye opening experience for him. Imagine my reaction and erection when I picked her up from work and realised that she had been commando the whole day. We went out for dinner along ECP and I was having literally a "HARD" time as I was having my dinner. The sex was explosive as she cowgirl me and recited every detail that happened. I couldnt last long or even hold back, visualising her totally naked in front of another guy as I had to withdraw as I felt some of my cum shooting inside her tight vagina. The next few weeks went by pretty uneventful due to personal trips and busy with work, however, their conversations now is full blown talking about penetration and personal preferences and even the occasional nude pics here and there. Me on the other hand, was enjoying the cuckolding and all the sex we were having.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Well written, waiting for next instalment.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post
It's tough to find someone who can indulge in your fantasy. Once again another fantastic update
Yup, sadly my next r/s after her was quite vanilla and sex was not as exciting.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Well written, waiting for next instalment.
Thank you bro, here is the next update.

The Finale

It was not until one fine day, when C told gf about his gf going on a 2d1n trip with her friends. His gf however, did not tell him until the last minute on the day itself. C excitedly texted gf and asked if she was available that night. I remembered it was a weekday and me and gf was clearing leave as we were home spending chill time together. She turned over to me and showed me the message and asked me if she could go out to meet him. I was a little annoyed but yet excited, it was really conflicting to be me at times. They had arranged to meet up at ECP as he could only leave after work. I could see the anticipation in gf, she went to shower, smelled really good and teased me while being naked, sucking my cock and leaving me hanging, telling me not to wait up for her. I however, begged her to let me know their plans as I wanted to watch the drama unfold before my eyes. She even laid out a few outfits, asking me to choose one and they were all slutty, like wanting to be fucked slutty. Finally, I decided to let her wear a white short tube top along with a black mini skirt. She just smiled as she casually wore her clothes, without any bra and panties underneath, however, she took a big oversized jacket as she wanted to be unwrapped later. The clock struck 8 as I saw my gf booking a cab and making her way out. I could feel my heart beating like as if it was going to popped out of my chest.

It was going to be a difficult task, not knowing where she would actually be at and it was dark and difficult to recognise her. I was fortunate it was a weekday as the amount of people on the beach were sparse, there were couples walking around as I anxiously try to spot every single couple that I could see. It took me a long time walking up and down before spotting a familiar silhouette sitting on the breakwater. Step by step I walked closer to the breakwater and voila, its my gf and C and she was seated in front of him on his jacket and he had his arms wrapped over her shoulders and waist. Curiousity got the better of me as I decided to take a risk to go as close as possible, but the waves made it impossible to hear anything going on. Eventually, I gave up as I nested myself on a bench adjacent to the breakwater staring at their backs. I had waited for a long time before I noticed the both of them getting up to leave. I followed them from a distance, seeing them hand in hand and lovey dovey made me damn horny and jealous. They walked quite a distance before finding a bench, which was close to a few huge trees and a shadow was cast over, making it really dark and hard to see. The whole scene seemed surreal as I hid myself behind a huge tree which gave me a good view of the bench as I saw them sitting side by side.

It started off with light kisses as they faced each other, then it escalated into alot of tongue fighting with his arms around her waist. This time round I could clearly see the action unfolding before my eyes as my gf jacket were hanging on her shoulders. His hands began moving upwards, groping her tits from outside her tube, by then it was clear that she went out braless to meet him. He started pulling down her tube, exposing both her breasts as I could see both her erected nipples sticking out getting carassed and rubbed. His head move downwards and he started focusing on her nipples, licking and flicking them. Her face was in ecstasy, it was clear she was enjoying it and I could see the moaning and groaning from her expressions. Her legs parted willingly as he was playing with both her tits and his hands automatically move down south. I could see his hands covering her pussy, it was obvious that she was getting a good rub as her eyes were closed, head resting on his shoulders and both legs were resting on the bench spread wide open for easy access. It lasted for quite awhile with his hands getting faster and more aggressive slamming hard against her pussy. Fortunately for her, the sounds of her moans were muffled with the waves crashing against the beach. My hard on was bursting inside my undies, I subconsciously lowered my pants as I stroked my cock while watching myself getting cuckolded live. Her body was fidgeting and I could easily recognise that she was about to cum, she buried her head in his chest, hands wrapped around his neck as I saw her body convulsing as she came violently and hard.

Once she regained her composure, she turned over to him, french him and was working her hands on getting his berms off. He stood up, adjusting his berms down as he released his cock out before sitting down again. She took her time, brushed her hair back as I saw his cock disappearing into her mouth. My stroking started picking up speed, my breathing was getting heavier as well as I saw his big cock being engulfed by her lips. Her head bobbed up and down as she kneeled down on the bench, oblivious to her surroundings and probably unknowing that anybody that walk past could clearly see the position she was in. It didnt take long before he stopped her as I could see him signalling her to sit on his lap. She straddled him, positioning both her breasts in his face and I could see him lifting her ass up, hand holding his cock as he was looking for the opening of her pussy. It took awhile, he was rubbing at the entrance of her pussy and even though she was really wet, her pussy always tighten up tight after she cummed and when I saw his cock disappearing into her pussy, I instantly blew my first load all over the grass and the orgasm was really intense.

I looked on attentively as I held on to my cock as the unmistakable motion of her rocking and getting fucked was displayed right in front of my eyes. His hands were on her waist, moving her up and down rocking along with her motion. I could see her hugging him really tight as the rocking got more intense and before long, it was clear that she was having the 2nd orgasm of the night. I could only imagine the moaning sounds she was making as she hugged his head tight and her lips were right beside his ears. He gestured to her to change position as she stood up and face her ass to him and began slowly sitting on him. From this reverse cowgirl angle, it was way better for me, I could see his hands groping her tits, her expressions, as she continued up and down riding on his cock. It didnt take long before she jumped off as I saw her standing naked against the moonlight and started kneeling down as he shaft his cock straight into her mouth. I could hear abit of his moans and groans as I saw him holding onto her head, face fucking my gf for a couple of seconds before finally stopped moving and ejaculated all into her mouth. My cock was still hard and throbbing but I wanted to save my cum for her pussy later. I had to continue hiding behind the tree as they both cleaned up before sitting down on the bench again.

I knew I had to make my escape then, I had to walk nearly an hour to find her and was dreading the walk back to the car. There would be no reason for me to be back later then her as I hurriedly wore back my pants and made my way back. I quickly showered and compose myself as I anxiously waited for her return. She returned not long after me and the minute she reached home, I was like an anxious puppy waiting for his master to come home. You could see the satisfaction in her face, as she emerged with messy hair and her walk was a little different, like as if she got something stuck inbetween her legs. Before she could even make her way to the shower, I threw her onto the bed and could smell his cum, his perfume all over her, it turned me on even greater as I spread her legs and wanted to fuck her. She confessed to me that she was sore and his cock was stretching her out alot. I immediately spread her legs open and wide and entered that wet and used pussy as she recited in her own way the details of their sexual adventure.
Old 18-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice sharing!
C & R must be fucking each other in the office often after this!
Old 20-02-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Nice sharing!
C & R must be fucking each other in the office often after this!
Haha, a few times after, but it wasnt easy, cause of schedules and office security
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1