The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can please share contact? Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
came across this thread and not sure if right place to post here since the joint is not far from UPL road but its located along C road.

I am more fated to end up with pleasant GND MLs. Was at C road hawker center for chicken wings and then someone recommended for a joint not far at blk 86 of C Rd.

My buddy had a viet gal Lisa with nice rack...while my ML is PRC Amy (really 樱桃小嘴)with electrifying eyes.

Wearing a tight blouse shirt with buttons stretch tight so got to peek at gaps between buttons =)

Her massage is the authentic type with good strength and whispering into my ear asking if strength is ok or not. haha..good tease.

Overall, good experience and left happy with my army buddy.

Currently due to CNY, only 2 gals.

Cheap good. Those who like GND feel, can check them out. PM me for contact as not going to post contacts here in case wrong thread.

Happy CNY all.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc please? Really appreciate it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Just visited ML, a bit further down to Serangoon area from upper Paya Lebar.

Solid massage, no complain. Add on at market rate, hand work at $50 with unrestrictive North roaming.

The most memorable highlight is my 2 time fireworks observed when I zhut zhut both chocolates at the same time. Her B-C melons are so soft that I can push them together to zhut zhut both chocolates in 1 mouth. Shiok!

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than willing to share
Old 03-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Boozabooba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Just visited ML, a bit further down to Serangoon area from upper Paya Lebar.

Solid massage, no complain. Add on at market rate, hand work at $50 with unrestrictive North roaming.

The most memorable highlight is my 2 time fireworks observed when I zhut zhut both chocolates at the same time. Her B-C melons are so soft that I can push them together to zhut zhut both chocolates in 1 mouth. Shiok!

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than willing to share
Bro can please share contact and location please?
Old 03-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Level 1 standards dropped alot since turn of year so i suggest to skip for awhile. IMHO not worth to visit.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Wanted to share the following close to the title of thread. Contact which i gotten from one of sbf bro

Boobs: 7/10 soft and real. But only B
Teasing: 9/10 managed to let me cum for the 2nd time
Pattern: 8/10 from soft moan to poke asshole. Sad case its only hj
Roamin: top and bottom (outside nia)
Dmg: 2b3r (not bad already with 2 shot and include entrance. Tts hw i feel) image 80 + 50 already there le.
Rtf: maybe if i am in the area. Bad point is curtain type and toilet is way back. So abit awkard where u can listen to other ML moan lolx

Bro, can pm location?
Old 05-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
came across this thread and not sure if right place to post here since the joint is not far from UPL road but its located along C road.

I am more fated to end up with pleasant GND MLs. Was at C road hawker center for chicken wings and then someone recommended for a joint not far at blk 86 of C Rd.

My buddy had a viet gal Lisa with nice rack...while my ML is PRC Amy (really 樱桃小嘴)with electrifying eyes.

Wearing a tight blouse shirt with buttons stretch tight so got to peek at gaps between buttons =)

Her massage is the authentic type with good strength and whispering into my ear asking if strength is ok or not. haha..good tease.

Cheap good. Those who like GND feel, can check them out. PM me for contact as not going to post contacts here in case wrong thread.

Happy CNY all.
can share contact of lisa bro
Old 05-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magua View Post
The new Vietnamese girl is very nice, that's all I can say.
can share contact bro?
Old 05-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks BoobsterUnited sharing.

Boobs: 7/10 soft and real.
Teasing: 9/10 Good and horny teasing
Pattern: 8/10 from soft moan to poke asshole. 1st time feel a bit wired?( anyone like poke asshole?)
Roaming: top
Dmg: 2b3r
Rtf: Yes if i around that area , see another 2 gals there( one cute PRC and one Viet )
Old 06-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

Just went to xxx xxxxxx. Find xxxxxxxxxx
Massage - xxxxx
Look - xxxxx
Body - xxxxx

Delete due to the boss request

Last edited by Juzicy; 06-02-2023 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dlim0000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Happy CNY all.
Thanks to bro andyleeinsg's contact. Managed to arrange with PRC Amy. What was described is verified just awhile ago except that she is wearing T-shirt & jeans. Happened to see XM there and confirmed she had moved to this outlet

Anyway, just love Amy 阳光灿烂的笑容 (bright smile).

RTF: 100%
Old 06-02-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoel901 View Post
Thanks BoobsterUnited sharing.

Boobs: 7/10 soft and real.
Teasing: 9/10 Good and horny teasing
Pattern: 8/10 from soft moan to poke asshole. 1st time feel a bit wired?( anyone like poke asshole?)
Roaming: top
Dmg: 2b3r
Rtf: Yes if i around that area , see another 2 gals there( one cute PRC and one Viet )
Bro that u enjoy bro, I need to find some time to have my melons feast soon
Old 06-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro that u enjoy bro, I need to find some time to have my melons feast soon
Can pm the contact. Tq
Old 06-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlim0000 View Post
Thanks to bro andyleeinsg's contact. Managed to arrange with PRC Amy. What was described is verified just awhile ago except that she is wearing T-shirt & jeans. Happened to see XM there and confirmed she had moved to this outlet

Anyway, just love Amy 阳光灿烂的笑容 (bright smile).

RTF: 100%
Bro, can share share Amy’s playability? I heard there is a viet ML there, pretty and high playability?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro, similar pricing, D-melons, can zhut zhut, will pm u her contact. Nearby the area too if she has not change shop
Can share please thanks
Old 07-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Can share please thanks
She changed shop alr, if u want, I can pm u

Now the curry fish head stretch like quiet down a lot. Walked pass last night, only 1 shop operates, with gilfy and very milfy ML. Really miss the old days with Ella and Apple

Last edited by BoobsterUnited; 07-02-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1