The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Neighborhood massage shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Can find younger ones. 30+ still acceptable.
Indeed bro
Old 03-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighborhood massage shops

20% Clean
20% Openly Quote HJ
20% Openly Quote +++ top up with extra but limited to BBBJ n HJ
20% Clean but discreet HJ with Chemistry
20% Straight in FJ shop

To it base on yr luck ... regular return ... But YMMV
Old 03-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It boils down on how close you are with the ML.

Few years back before covid I went to 1 at Chinatown area. The shop is family oriented. One of the ML was quite good as she used to worked in a 5 star hotel before. I think she is from indon but skin was fair

On the 1st time, she did not massage my higher upper thigh near my crotch area and buttocks. Which is normal I guess.

On the 2nd time,she did the same but I asked her to go higher up because my thigh felt abit sore need a massage to it. She decline at first claiming there is a lymp nerve system which would stimulate my sexual drive. I said to her that I needed the massage there with no further intention. She was quite good and managed to relieve the sore. And yes. Towards the end It did stimulate my sex drive

On the 4th time visit, I managed to got her again. Since we already started to know each other, she asked whether to massage the upper thigh and I would replied a yes. I asked her why other ML will massage that place by default but not her. She said because it is the previous hotel policy and she just continue to follow the SOP. And again, she claimed that it would stimulate sex drive. I replied to her isn't that is one of the benefits of massage? She just smiled and continue to massage me. I asked her to focus more to that area and she complied. End up I was getting a hard errection. She saw it and ask whether to continue, and yes... The massage ended without any hj or extra service. However I did tipped her a higher rate compared to the previous session.

On the 5th time. I told the counter that I want that ML to massage me and lucky to got her again. And this time I have the intention to request a extra service so I requested a 1.5 hour session. And first started was normal session. However during the thigh massage session, I asked to focus more on the same area. Oh it was so good when she massaged me. Halfway when she was doing my thigh, I said to her that she can go up higher (higher part is crotch and scrotum already) and wow.. She really complied and her hand movement is just wonderful. Hard enough for a solid massage and soft enough to feel her hand serving my scrotum. Cut the story short, Ended up with a HJ, leaving that place as a satisfied man.

Went there for a few more times. Maybe 4 or 5 times with her. Only the last 2 session she is willing to strip down her shirt and uniform for me but not bra and underwear... But I am more than happy.

I went there for the last time after 2 weeks and to my surprise, the ML already left the place. The counter lady told me that she already went back to work in hotel spa but she didn't tell me which hotel. So every good things come to an end.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
It boils down on how close you are with the ML.

Few years back before covid I went to 1 at Chinatown area. The shop is family oriented. One of the ML was quite good as she used to worked in a 5 star hotel before. I think she is from indon but skin was fair

On the 1st time, she did not massage my higher upper thigh near my crotch area and buttocks. Which is normal I guess.

On the 2nd time,she did the same but I asked her to go higher up because my thigh felt abit sore need a massage to it. She decline at first claiming there is a lymp nerve system which would stimulate my sexual drive. I said to her that I needed the massage there with no further intention. She was quite good and managed to relieve the sore. And yes. Towards the end It did stimulate my sex drive

On the 4th time visit, I managed to got her again. Since we already started to know each other, she asked whether to massage the upper thigh and I would replied a yes. I asked her why other ML will massage that place by default but not her. She said because it is the previous hotel policy and she just continue to follow the SOP. And again, she claimed that it would stimulate sex drive. I replied to her isn't that is one of the benefits of massage? She just smiled and continue to massage me. I asked her to focus more to that area and she complied. End up I was getting a hard errection. She saw it and ask whether to continue, and yes... The massage ended without any hj or extra service. However I did tipped her a higher rate compared to the previous session.

On the 5th time. I told the counter that I want that ML to massage me and lucky to got her again. And this time I have the intention to request a extra service so I requested a 1.5 hour session. And first started was normal session. However during the thigh massage session, I asked to focus more on the same area. Oh it was so good when she massaged me. Halfway when she was doing my thigh, I said to her that she can go up higher (higher part is crotch and scrotum already) and wow.. She really complied and her hand movement is just wonderful. Hard enough for a solid massage and soft enough to feel her hand serving my scrotum. Cut the story short, Ended up with a HJ, leaving that place as a satisfied man.

Went there for a few more times. Maybe 4 or 5 times with her. Only the last 2 session she is willing to strip down her shirt and uniform for me but not bra and underwear... But I am more than happy.

I went there for the last time after 2 weeks and to my surprise, the ML already left the place. The counter lady told me that she already went back to work in hotel spa but she didn't tell me which hotel. So every good things come to an end.
First thanks for sharing your long time ago massage sessions.

ML was maybe just naive or simpleton to follow no extra rules or baiting for customers to repeat visit her services.

A great deal of time and money spent to get to the golden question. How much worthy is the "Golden Question(s)"?

I had such encounters during younger days too. Now I am more direct and nothing exciting after the 2nd try, I move on to new ground.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
First thanks for sharing your long time ago massage sessions.

ML was maybe just naive or simpleton to follow no extra rules or baiting for customers to repeat visit her services.

A great deal of time and money spent to get to the golden question. How much worthy is the "Golden Question(s)"?

I had such encounters during younger days too. Now I am more direct and nothing exciting after the 2nd try, I move on to new ground.
More on the thrill itself that excites me. It's like finding a girlfriend. It involves money and yet you are not sure of the returns.

This is one of a very few massage session where ML would offer without popping the GQ. I just request and she complied to it on a willing basis. Of cause the previous tips given to her is an indication of how much I would tipped her when the session ends.

There is another ML would also complied to my request of HJ in a typical massage shop after 2 rounds. I only prefer to test it after 3rd round at least. But other than that, others will popped up the GQ and rate first before proceed.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Once she get comfortable with u more action will flow . So many MLs around she sure need yr support
Old 04-02-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I guess most MLs do offer GQ as times are bad and everything so expensive.

The only shit is the rate.
Entrance 88+50HJ+30 for roam. Really think we are carrot head.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I used to 2 hours massage n with gq, max 150 n I am ok with it. Nowadays, entrance 150 minimum, gq 50 for some, but some go for 100 if entrance less than 150. Give up on it, save $ for other purpose better. Too many spa and all are "hungry"!
Old 13-02-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

wah apart from the ones i had close r/s with, the random shops I go never accepted BBBJ leh. Wah I think I need up my game sia...
Old 13-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I guess most MLs do offer GQ as times are bad and everything so expensive.

The only shit is the rate.
Entrance 88+50HJ+30 for roam. Really think we are carrot head.
Huh why is there a +30 for roaming.... i thought it's 80+50
Old 13-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Huh why is there a +30 for roaming.... i thought it's 80+50
I dun usually get charged for roaming. I think he go those shopping centre ones, those they charge for anything but they have more patterns
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1