The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Understanding theInformation Security & Legal Risk of SIC on social media services...

Disclaimer: This thread is on discussion of the security risk associated with Social Media Services (SMS) providers (e.g. Telegram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc.). I do not support circumvention of law nor breaking the law and do not accept any responsibilities for any offences arising from others use of this thread's information.

Recent new laws passed in USA and SG gives Social Media Service (SMS) providers a greater liability to be more proactive in scanning and reporting "illegal" content.

One should also know that "entrapment" is perfectly legal in SG so theoretically enforcement can bait you to sic, then proceed to get legal request to get your IP and subsequently your identity to raid you. Also, it's possible that your "trusted" contact on the other end has been caught and working with authorities so you can never really trust who's on the other side of the messages.

Then there's also the issue of who's tapping into the conversation. While providers like Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. like to say chat is encrypted 2-way, imho it's pure BS. If law enforcement requires, they sure will give up all information including chat content and metadata (i.e. IP Address) or even the private key to decrypt the chat.

So in conclusion, I think it's best not to share any sensitive data on SMS platforms. I do wonder what's the privacy policy of SBF though? Only the big bro Sam knows!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1