The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Pls recommend place for pounding the white girls, need to vent frustration
Old 06-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
contingent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Just tried 9SModel in Sydney. There’s a white girl in the roster but can’t rmb her name. Massive DD boobs and 21 years old. Nice apartment.

Can cum as many times as you want within 1 hour plus shower together
Old 01-02-2023, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
universale is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I'm a long time Sydney-sider.

Best in Sydney would be 'a touch more class' in surry hills. Sister store 'Liaisons' in Edgecliffe is good too.

Lots of girls on everyday, ranging in their 20's and 30's.

I've had some of my best white girl experiences there.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynod View Post
Is Marrickville a fj place also?
I'm a regular at the Marrickville shop. All girls FJ with different extras. Search n5m and you'll can see the roster and what they offer.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentboy78 View Post
Thanks to all bros feedback on Ginza Club.
Going to Sydney in a few weeks and look forward to trying out Ginza Club.
Anybody tried before Kyoto206 (commonwealth st)?
I've been several times. One thing to note with this shop is they're the king of photo shop. So imagine girl on website is often -2 in terms of looks lol.

Even still, they have some pretty girls there. Just need to who to look for.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Nomad1255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have any recommendation for nuru massage in sydney? Preferably near surry hills area!
Old 14-04-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ChrisdoesSG is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Ginza for the first time. They had Japanese girls available so I was all over that. Linko is curvy, white skin, cute face and very Japanese looking. I like girls with a bit of curve so she was my type. Very limited English but I speak Japanese so no issues with communication.

45min course - Quick shower together just cleaning my little bro it is was down to business starting with DFK then BBBJ. GFE BbbJ looking you in the eyes while she bobs her head up and down.

I went for painting and she lets my finger her juicy bits. Fully shaved, no smell, big soft lips that you can really suck on and lap up. Must try!

Finished the session with cowboy and she rode me hard till I came. Showered together then had a nice chat with remaining time.

Linko has good service, cute Japanese voice and reminds me of my days in Japan.

Will RTF if I stay longer in Sydney
Old 20-04-2023, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raymond28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V Layla - No5 Marrickville
Wanted to try some Vietnamese and seems a smorgasbord on offer at n5m these days. Had some rare inside mail from another WL that her photos were legit so one less uncertainty covered.

Waited for her in the room she came in with a lovely smile and tight black dress. Of the half dozen V girls I've seen she would be my pick looks wise, sharp features. Body petite, nice b cups, slim with very fair skin. Only downer for me some questionable tattoos, overdone for mine.

Not much shower action, quite talkative and funny with good English. BJ was pretty good for a newbie, some spit and hand action. Not 100% sure but in hindsight she may have tried to finish me there, no issue for me I wasn't even close. Dom on then on top for some CG, I could tell she was a bit cautious so switched to Mish quickly. Came in her pretty easily, could only get 1/2 to 3/4 in but tightest pussy I can remember in a long time. Hugs and kisses as I exploded.

She's definitely not conditioned yet to take alot of cock. if gentle sex with a Vietnam beauty is your thing then I'd highly recommend. If you are the type that is into vigorous sex and/or packing some size probably a pass
Old 20-04-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Raymond28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V Layla - ease my worried mind
Wanted to try some Vietnamese and seems a smorgasbord on offer at n5m these days. Had some rare inside mail from another WL that her photos were legit so one less uncertainty covered.

Waited for her in the room she came in with a lovely smile and tight black dress. Of the half dozen V girls I've seen she would be my pick looks wise, sharp features. Body petite, nice b cups, slim with very fair skin. Only downer for me some questionable tattoos, overdone for mine.

Not much shower action, quite talkative and funny with good English. BJ was pretty good for a newbie, some spit and hand action. Not 100% sure but in hindsight she may have tried to finish me there, no issue for me I wasn't even close. Dom on then on top for some CG, I could tell she was a bit cautious so switched to Mish quickly. Came in her pretty easily, could only get 1/2 to 3/4 in but tightest pussy I can remember in a long time. Hugs and kisses as I exploded.

She's definitely not conditioned yet to take alot of cock. if gentle sex with a Vietnam beauty is your thing then I'd highly recommend. If you are the type that is into vigorous sex and/or packing some size probably a pass
Old 20-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Raymond28

do you have to be so keen to share with us your forum...you posted 2 times here and once in a point exchange thread...

You are newbie and under moderation...need to wait for admin to release post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by universale View Post
I'm a long time Sydney-sider.

Best in Sydney would be 'a touch more class' in surry hills. Sister store 'Liaisons' in Edgecliffe is good too.

Lots of girls on everyday, ranging in their 20's and 30's.

I've had some of my best white girl experiences there.
Thanks bro Universale!

Visited this as my first foray into the Sydney scene. Located within a townhouse a short walk from Central Station, A Touch More Class is a premium setup with tastefully erotic decor.

Upon being buzzed in at the door, was asked by the receptionist if I had a booking, which I did not. Apparently prior booking is essential for some ladies due to their popularity. As a walk-in customer, there was still a good variety of ladies available. Prices vary by duration, not by lady. You have a choice of meeting the ladies at the bar, which is kinda open, or in a private room. I chose the latter, which on hindsight is better imo, as the ladies will introduce themselves individually and explain their dos and don'ts. More importantly, it is the chance to gauge the vibe the lady has with you. Of several ladies introduced, all were ang moh, well spoken and of various ethnicities and body shapes. There's something for everybody here. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, aussie, italian, polish, brazilian etc. They have a roster showing which lady is available on a particular day.

{non sponsor url not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}

Chose Morgan, a tall, svelte italian brunette psychology student from Milan with a pair of perky natural double Ds. Paid at the reception, and strangely, the receptionist handed over a portion of the fee in a bill folder for me to present to the lady in person. I assume it has to do with some legal technicality.

Morgan lead us to our room which was surprisingly spacious, had 2 queen sized beds (for group bookings, she memtioned), a spa hot tub with a separate shower area. Both beds were in separate areas and had wall-to-wall and ceiling mirrors. Everything was very clean and well maintained.

Before proceding further, it is standard for the lady to conduct a health examination, which we made into a huge joke. Broke the ice immediately. Showered alone, which I was prepared for, having read prior that this was standard for the ang moh establishments here.
Morgan is a real conversationalist and we hit it off straight away. The whole encounter was very sensual with DFK throughout. Over the years, I've learnt that the way a lady kisses is directly related to how she will perform in bed. Morgan was superb. She loves nipple stimulation and I gladly obliged. Super reactive nips on her DDs, my fav type. Painted her smooth pussy until dripping wet. I guess she came in my mouth as i tasted her gush and felt her convulsions. Simply love gals who can let go and enjoy themselves. FJ was equally sensual, no rush with maximum skin and lips contact. Overall Morgan is one of my top experiences ever. Great GFE throughout, in an intellectual, sexy and sensuous package.

A Touch More Class is certainly a premium joint with an impressive selection of ladies. Highly recommended.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-05-2023 at 10:02 AM.
Old 25-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just visited ATMC and had Jade. quite pretty with nice body, but in summary caucasian service cant bean asian's. been there and done that for me.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Sydney is back to full force action, can't wait to visit again
Old 27-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Max05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Crazy in Sydney

I was in Sydney a few months ago. I was on business there.
Old 27-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Max05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy in Sydney

But that's not what I expected at all. With the help of my Sydney friends,I met three Asian girls there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1