The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 23-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post

But of course, now the ultimate contemplating is whether to continue going for it or not.
you are a plant flag and move on kinda sammyboy?
Old 23-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
you are a plant flag and move on kinda sammyboy?
More like embrace the opportunity that was given to me

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 24-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have a question for all bros here. Since the topic is Sex with other people gf/wife, I think mistress fits into this category too?

What do you think of having sex with an acquitance mistress? This acquitance been treating the mistress better than the wife. However, one fine day he is uncontactable due to family issue...

I bump the mistress at one of the bar that night, so one thing lead to another I manage to have sex with the mistress. Long story short I can have sex with his mistress more frequent, but contemplating should I be doing so.

Should I continue or stop?
Bro just continue to bang. Else no other chance.

For bros who up me, please leave your nick or PM me. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
My boss jus told me he ll love to fuck HY if the opportunity presents itself hahahhah ...... he have no idea !! Hah
Anycase now that the 2023 has started work is back in full swing . Yesterday evening HY jus have me a deepthroat and CIM in the meeting room before we left office . I teased her in the afternoon; tricked her into the meeting room jus before lunch and forcefully fingered her roughly for 5 mins .... that got her juices flowing for the rest of the day and led to the CIM at EOD ..... damn shiooks

Oh according to her .... she has been depriving her hubs of sex for the longest time .
since the last update ....
Office bj continues but didnt get to fuck her . Not too conducive in the conf room lah.
HY remains very enthu about our heavy petting and is craving for my cock alot .
Sex w her hubs is still "0". There were afew instances where i suggested "y not let him fuck u?" I even dangled the carrot of letting me creampie her and then she go home to let him creampie . She say "siao ah ! Why want to do this ?! Not interested in fucking him at all !"
Oh well i tried .
She is extremely confident in her sexual prowess . To the point of being cocky . To be honest yes her skills are above average but eat too much bird nest i ll also start craving for some roti prata 😜.
Sigh damn jialat me ....
cny .... new yr resolution should be to be more appreciative with the slut fb i have right .....?!
Meanwhile tml is work again .... i m cock sure my cock has a hungry mouth to feed .....
Old 25-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MisterAW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked up with my ex-colleague 3 years ago. She was married and had a kid. Nice C cup. Wild on bed and loads of dirty talking. Lasted for a year plus. Ended because she had a 2nd kid. Luckily the second was not mine. But still good friends till now. Once awhile, will yearn for it. Will talk about it for fun but no action. Keep the good memories yeah~
Old 25-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
hydrosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a question for all bros here. Since the topic is Sex with other people gf/wife, I think mistress fits into this category too?

What do you think of having sex with an acquitance mistress? This acquitance been treating the mistress better than the wife. However, one fine day he is uncontactable due to family issue...

I bump the mistress at one of the bar that night, so one thing lead to another I manage to have sex with the mistress. Long story short I can have sex with his mistress more frequent, but contemplating should I be doing so.

Please continue bro, if can eat then don't waste
Old 25-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
since the last update ....
Office bj continues but didnt get to fuck her . Not too conducive in the conf room lah.
HY remains very enthu about our heavy petting and is craving for my cock alot .
Sex w her hubs is still "0". There were afew instances where i suggested "y not let him fuck u?" I even dangled the carrot of letting me creampie her and then she go home to let him creampie . She say "siao ah ! Why want to do this ?! Not interested in fucking him at all !"
Oh well i tried .
She is extremely confident in her sexual prowess . To the point of being cocky . To be honest yes her skills are above average but eat too much bird nest i ll also start craving for some roti prata 😜.
Sigh damn jialat me ....
cny .... new yr resolution should be to be more appreciative with the slut fb i have right .....?!
Meanwhile tml is work again .... i m cock sure my cock has a hungry mouth to feed .....
Latest ... jus happened .
Text HY i wanted a bj like now now .... initially she say no lah now office so many ppl dangerous .
I said seems like u no craving for my cock as much . I asked if she been banging the hubs 🥲..... apparently still no.

To show me she still damn hungry for my cock she agreed to meet for a 1 minute bj in conf room ..... hhahaha shioks
This is the appetizer for later .

Manage to take pics and vids of HY in her new cny cheongsam while sucking my cock .

Priceless...
Old 25-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Latest ... jus happened .
Text HY i wanted a bj like now now .... initially she say no lah now office so many ppl dangerous .
I said seems like u no craving for my cock as much . I asked if she been banging the hubs 🥲..... apparently still no.

To show me she still damn hungry for my cock she agreed to meet for a 1 minute bj in conf room ..... hhahaha shioks
This is the appetizer for later .

Manage to take pics and vids of HY in her new cny cheongsam while sucking my cock .

Priceless...
Thks for yr latest update...Envy u...she made yr cock happy for a moment at least ...any chance of showing us the pic with her face n other impt places censored ??...time for u to return favour n feed her hungry pussy n make it happy too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks for yr latest update...Envy u...she made yr cock happy for a moment at least ...any chance of showing us the pic with her face n other impt places censored ??...time for u to return favour n feed her hungry pussy n make it happy too
Bros here interested to buy her panties ? Hahahaha
Old 26-01-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Upz your rep, please return the favour
Old 26-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreee . Willl find a suitable pic and censor the necessary .
Old 26-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Level up! I am currently banging a mistress too. Well sorta in a way, because she was my fuck-buddy all these years and suddenly one fine day after giving me the usual sloppy blowjob, she told me 'eh, I'm seeing this guy leh.....'

And so it turns out, the bf is married with 2 kids.

Hearing this, I'm somewhat turned on sial and made her strip her panties and I fucked her raw that day. She was super giggly about my response the entire way.
Old 26-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by typh00n View Post
Upz your rep, please return the favour
Rickey...returning favour INSTANTLY to u bro with my +27 points ...upzz u back over the 500 pts mark...from 487 to 514 points ...T.Q. for yr points

Old 26-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros here interested to buy her panties ? Hahahaha
Believe there r many interested...ask them to PM u if they r

Old 26-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Believe there r many interested...ask them to PM u if they r
Ok ! I shall attempt 1st panty sale .... 🥹
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1