The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Could always just request for a handjob and autoroaming of body as a precaution and minimising your loss. Cheers
If is me, i wont even touch her. Call OKT or driver to assist for refund or replacement.

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 25-01-2023 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 24-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish0 View Post
Jas bro yes, did you play her recently? If yes please act accordingly thanks.
No , i did not go there for 3 yr plus already. Capping will reduce the risk of STD , So i suspect u get it from BBBJ . Take care bro.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a wise idea to perform a spot check, its my 2nd in checklist after the ice breaker kiss session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Kind and good of you to share to warn fellow brothers from getting infected. What I meant was even if paid and barring all other reasons, it would be wiser to forgo than to suffer consequences. Hope you don't get my wrong intentions.
I have ever heard from my friend before of being infected even with caps on. His reasoning was because the pussy juices could have gotten to his penis via unforeseen ways, eg. Through his cock hair.
So fellow bros, please exercise constrain and wiser to let it be a monetary loss than to suffer even bigger losses, both financially and physically, or even other more painful episodes.
Could always just request for a handjob and autoroaming of body as a precaution and minimising your loss. Cheers
Old 24-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mmm..std from BBBJ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
No , i did not go there for 3 yr plus already. Capping will reduce the risk of STD , So i suspect u get it from BBBJ . Take care bro.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
How could he left out the damage?
hola bros! Paiseh for this very late due reply my vpn expired and was lazy to renew. hehe

My damage for the 2 times i went balai in Dec, 120 + 20 SGD
Old 08-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo331 View Post
I saw some angmo as well this this anymore also go for cewek?
Karimun island, shipbuilding venture/business/outsource maritime related things all over there
Old 08-02-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ165 View Post
Bro my bad she really racist and no halal,be aware bros she take drugs, is illegal in balai and Indonesia, when I was booking her she take drugs in washroom, I noticed and ask her she fucking rude to me and to me I'm halal, so I ask her drugs is not halal, she just replied me l, if you halal then why do you come here to fuck other peoples. Really I'm dam angry she is not only racist to Chinese, malay also bros. Please be careful to this kind of girls. Just imagine if she take drugs, incase police raid that's it is I really worried huh. Plus she's hygiene poor and attitude plus racist, just want to take money from us that's all.bros take note of her she from villa 11. Name vita bros beware of her.
boy, you just stay in sg everything all scared might as well dont do. You solicit prostitute also go jail. You damn angry then what did you do? Zero action then post on sbf?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-need-to-know
Old 08-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Bros please steer clear on this two gals name KHANSA and RIANNA, the moment they asked me whether I shake head, i straight demand refund for one of them and the other one i demand exchange of cewek (not so pretty but power svc). Remember, if you unsatisfied, demand from your driver to talk to the pimp. Want zai swee swee chio cewek go batam.

I recommend this cewek ANA, forgot which villa. Down the road the right side at the end 44A? Damn obedient to the point i also stress lolol. Stay safe always bros
Old 11-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aronteh84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My report for my 5 day mission.
1st day book villa 9, diva. Baby fat abit at the waist. Otherwise body and bust all are very young ,firm and bounce . A normal girl,22 yo. dmg1.5mil got5sht tip15k
2nd day, book another from villa all the way to the end of the road where villa 9 is. big boobs and small waist but give birth before Abit sag but overall pretty girl. I got 4sht tip 10kdmg1.3mil , after 3rd sht, keep saying "pulang pulang"
3rd day, I want more sht a day so do double booking but got back fired. Went to the same 9 and accidentally book a real milf boob drop and a young but trouble cewek who keep having headache and yet still want to do booking. The milf is a better one, 3 sht milf (cream) but one sht syt. Tip10keach dmg3mil
4th day , go 2nd day villa do a double again. Took two really young and petite cewek(23 and 20) but maybe due to 3 days of firing and got very angry with the trouble cewek make me sleep 4 hour only cos keeping think how to get rid of her for the whole day, stress. Pay $ liao but did not get what I want. Bro very tired to stand up to fire. Soft after 10min. But girl are accommodating, they are my only regret. 5blank. Tip10keach dmg3mil
5th day , got back the 1st day cewek. 4 sht(cream 3). Tip650k ( 3 per booking had become a rule, the My report for my 5 day mission.
1st day book villa 9, diva. Baby fat abit at the waist. Otherwise body and bust all are very young ,firm and bounce . A normal girl,22 yo. dmg1.5mil got5sht tip15k
2nd day, book another from villa all the way to the end of the road where villa 9 is. big boobs and small waist but give birth before Abit sag but overall pretty girl. I got 4sht tip 10kdmg1.3mil , after 3rd sht, keep saying "pulang pulang"
3rd day, I want more sht a day so do double booking but got back fired. Went to the same 9 and accidentally book a real milf boob drop and a young but trouble cewek who keep having headache and yet still want to do booking. The milf is a better one, 3 sht milf (cream) but one sht syt. Tip10keach dmg3mil
4th day , go 2nd day villa do a double again. Took two really young and petite cewek(23 and 20) but maybe due to 3 days of firing and got very angry with the trouble cewek make me sleep 4 hour only cos keeping think how to get rid of her for the whole day, stress. Pay $ liao but did not get what I want. Bro very tired to stand up to fire. Soft after 10min. But girl are accommodating, they are my only regret. 5blank. Tip10keach dmg3mil
5th day , got back the 1st day cewek. 4 sht(cream 3). Tip650k ( 3 per booking had become a rule, the cewek call back to complain when the 4th time so I decide to give more since last day) keep saying "pulang pulang" after 3rd sht . dmg1.7mil call back to complain when the 4th time so I decide to give more since last day) keep saying "pulang pulang" after 3rd sht . dmg1.7mil
Old 11-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aronteh84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Home sweet home. Dry in pocket dry in brain and there dry too.

I got ojek for transport - arifin brother . He have quite a lot of live pictures of the villa now. U guys can try him to get ard. before coming can contact him for picture and bk in adv. 813 7848 1148

My arrangement with him is 30k go villa and back. The rest of the day if I need him, is another payment. And some time he give me good will ride.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronteh84 View Post
My report for my 5 day mission.
Thanks for report but why need to repeat twice same post...you still can edit your post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-03-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

I remembered many years ago staying at Hotel Maximillian and used their free driver to go villa...Just tip him a bit will do.
Wonder is this service still available???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 12-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=aronteh84;22136330]My report for my 5 day mission.

Wow bro respect !! So many shots !! Haha .. Anyway beside eat sleep fuck you got go their disco anot? Haha .. remembered last time that’s the only place beside KTV session for night activity.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssat View Post
Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from. (He had a bigger group coming lol but it is okay. The driver quite friendly also) Picked one based on feel, damage is 1.5m. After that we went to eat Bak Kut Teh and went back to hotel paradise.

I can't remember it is from which villa but was quite disappointed with the girl i picked since there is not much GFE from her. Once she arrived, she just went to bathe alone and just watch TV. Tried to talk to her but she only answer me a few words and continue watch TV.

My friends said i am too used to JB de girl services but i don't know, maybe. Haha.. I did go to balai a few times before covid but i didn't remember it was this bad, maybe i just picked the girl with no chemistry. Anyways, had sex once before going for dinner (Tze Cha).

We had some chat during dinner and she opened up abit. After going back room, she ask me if i want gua sha because i said i am heaty during dinner. I agreed and she helped me with that and after that we had sex again and we slept till morning. The club beside the hotel was quite noisy throughout the night so couldn't get enough sleep. Too lazy to wake up to have sex and she left around 6.30am if i remember correctly.

Second day which is a saturday we went very early around 8+, it was raining heavily and there are also not much girl to choose from, alot of them are either booked or haven't come back which we thought we will get better ones if we go earlier which thought wrong. I didn't choose any girl on second day and just went to dig ear and wash face at the 1st floor in hotel paradise and also eat more bak kut teh.

Third day back SG in the afternoon.

Maybe some brothers/seniors here can teach me what to do if the girl is like this? I feel bad if the sex feel forced which i had to lol i can't speak their language so it is abit hard to communicate and had to use google translate.

Nothing much you can do! These Ceweks are full of problems in their mind, much more you can't speak their language, how are you going to find out what's bothering them? Of coz, you can spoilt the market and tips them $$$$ advance for the GFE, but I advice not as that would create a 'trend' in the Villa's girls.

Just Fark & Forget, just like buying 4D, not everytime you pay, you will strike jackpot!
Old 13-03-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I won't be going to Tg Balai anytime soon, probably never go there again. The cewek who I like very much has already return to her hometown, now I fly to Yogyakarta once in every 2 months to stay with her I'm hotel there for a week. However there are many more Singaporean who also giving million of tips, giving Apple I-phone, jewelry and even motorcycle as gifts to ceweks there. There are plenty of Singaporean willing to spend big, otherwise car COE price here won't exceed $100K. Going to Balai for enjoyment basically means for medium income earners, not low income earners.
That's why this trade still alive till today, even in a such a strict religious country because it pays-well! Every Levels and corners smoothen like butter with lots of money from Mr.Robert and Mr.Sohai!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1