The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 20-01-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
When the wife refuses sex and it's been too long, the wife continuous resistance to sex will end up as rape. She refused and struggles then ... Well, raped.
If that really happens, it is serious n the wife shd seek a divorce asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Correct. It's a one stone 2 bird solution. Instead of suffering in science the man gets to fuck. If the wife don't wake up and finds it an issues when she refused sex divorce is accelerated. Everybody gets what they want sooner than husband come sbf cow beh.
Old 21-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Correct. It's a one stone 2 bird solution. Instead of suffering in silence man gets to fuck. If the wife don't wake up and finds it an issues when she refused sex divorce is accelerated. Everybody gets what they want sooner than husband come sbf cow beh.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
jffsam is one of the Best!jffsam is one of the Best!jffsam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
As mentioned earlier i am trying to groom HY sexually. Recently i ve told her i let a "close fren" view her pics and vids . She was shocked at first but i assured her he onli viewed from my hp and i definitely did not sent to him. She is assured. In truth none of the above happened . I then told her my ultimate fetish is to share her body with another guy . A threesome . She seemed disappointed that i would wan to share her ..... but since it is a "controlled" environment she is open to consider this . Hmmm .... so any bros here wan to join if the threesome happens?? Hmmmmm
open invitation for 3some is going to spam ur inbox so I am just going to say yes i want here~! hahaha
Old 21-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My ex-bf shared with me he love to bed married women due to the excitement. Furthermore he shared about possessing someone’s else stuff and lastly, enjoying how the women response to sex. Mostly very shy the first time with eyes closed and slowly enjoying. He usually dumps them after 1-2 times. Quite sad for these women.
Ex bf = Your husband? Lol.
Old 21-01-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Uxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Not everyone has that luxury
I think so too as well
Old 21-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
As mentioned earlier i am trying to groom HY sexually. Recently i ve told her i let a "close fren" view her pics and vids . She was shocked at first but i assured her he onli viewed from my hp and i definitely did not sent to him. She is assured. In truth none of the above happened . I then told her my ultimate fetish is to share her body with another guy . A threesome . She seemed disappointed that i would wan to share her ..... but since it is a "controlled" environment she is open to consider this . Hmmm .... so any bros here wan to join if the threesome happens?? Hmmmmm
Kee chiu to volunteer for 3some
Old 22-01-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

I have a question for all bros here. Since the topic is Sex with other people gf/wife, I think mistress fits into this category too?

What do you think of having sex with an acquitance mistress? This acquitance been treating the mistress better than the wife. However, one fine day he is uncontactable due to family issue...

I bump the mistress at one of the bar that night, so one thing lead to another I manage to have sex with the mistress. Long story short I can have sex with his mistress more frequent, but contemplating should I be doing so.

Should I continue or stop?

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 22-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cheongsteer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
I have a question for all bros here. Since the topic is Sex with other people gf/wife, I think mistress fits into this category too?

What do you think of having sex with an acquitance mistress? This acquitance been treating the mistress better than the wife. However, one fine day he is uncontactable due to family issue...

I bump the mistress at one of the bar that night, so one thing lead to another I manage to have sex with the mistress. Long story short I can have sex with his mistress more frequent, but contemplating should I be doing so.

Why stop? Just practice safe sex. I always have sex with my FB whenever she is free. Best part is she allowed me to do anything I like, be it swallow, cum in pussy or cum in ass. Never think of stop having sex with her.
Old 22-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Ex bf = Your husband? Lol.
My 1st bf. But quite rich, handsome and sweet talker. I would have married him but his mum is very bad. Lucky I didn’t else my life is worst than maid
Old 22-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
Why stop? Just practice safe sex. I always have sex with my FB whenever she is free. Best part is she allowed me to do anything I like, be it swallow, cum in pussy or cum in ass. Never think of stop having sex with her.
Agree. If want to play with someone else’s wife, at least don’t cum inside her. My bestie fucked a lot outside and she is pissed when some try to do it without caps. Some will ejaculate outside her pussy. She usually just yell at them if they do that
Old 22-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post

Personally, I do not touch other people's partners - whether gf, wife or mistress. Too much trouble for whatever it's worth. I know folks on this thread generally find it a thrill, but to me the greatest danger is that you do not know how the guy will react, once he finds out your identity. If you're just after a willing pussy, surely you can find one that is truly available unless you're that kind who thrives on the danger of being caught.

If you are really the danger-seeking kind, ask for the mistress' opinion, tell her that you enjoy her company but you don't want to make her life difficult. What she did with you that night may simply be a once-off, or maybe she really wanted to explore outside. Be a gentleman and show that you consider her feelings.

Once you get her response, you will know how to proceed.
Old 22-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
My 1st bf. But quite rich, handsome and sweet talker. I would have married him but his mum is very bad. Lucky I didn’t else my life is worst than maid
Great that you've dodged a bullet.

I bet your ex-bf finds you super attractive, now that you're already married.
Old 23-01-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
Why stop? Just practice safe sex. Best part is she allowed me to do anything I like, be it swallow, cum in pussy or cum in ass.
Thanks for your view. It sounds funny when you relate play safe with cum in pussy But I do agree that this mistress does let me do anything I like to her which is the additional plus point.

Quote:
Agree. If want to play with someone else’s wife, at least don’t cum inside her.
Ironically, one of the things that make me want to keep this "affair of an affair" is she strictly insist CIP. Started off with condom, subsequently she say no feel and ask to go for it without condom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Personally, I do not touch other people's partners - whether gf, wife or mistress. Too much trouble for whatever it's worth.

Once you get her response, you will know how to proceed.
For me is, all the stars are align that day. I wasn't even suppose to know about the acquitance, his family issue, or bump into the mistress in the bar(its not where their usual hang out place) My angelic inside voice say its bad karma for me. But with mixture of alcohol, dirty talk/flirting from a hot petite in front of me... The demonic voice inside of me says others guy will go for it, why not you?

But of course, now the ultimate contemplating is whether to continue going for it or not.

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 23-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cheongsteer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=smking;22000557]Thanks for your view. It sounds funny when you relate play safe with cum in pussy But I do agree that this mistress does let me do anything I like to her which is the additional plus point.

Hahaha.. My FB on pill so no worry. For those whose FB with no contraception, do play safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1