The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💛✨ 𝖭𝖾𝗐 ✨ 𝟤𝟤, 𝖴𝗇𝗂 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 💛

Nice photos on ur tele channel. hope all will be good. Cheers
Old 13-09-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

I was fortunate to meet Luna recently. She has a sultry yet sweet GND student look with natural sexy curves and amazing butt. Just see the tantalising pics in her tele channel to understand haha... She's the type that will surely catch my eye in the crowd and make me secretly wish to savour her. Numbers or ratings will not do justice since my experience with her was far from the typical commercial encounter. She's really passionate and horny, maybe because we had good chemistry from the start. Her GFE was excellent as it felt like meeting my fling for a wild spontaneous fuck with lots of frenching and teasing leading up to the intense lovemaking plus lovely cuddling while chatting about life at the end. I would definitely RTF if my schedule and budget allows it since I'm not so active here now. Hope to see you again soon dearest Luna

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 03-10-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
LunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks those who leave FR ) Hope to see you guys again ☺️
Follow my *New* Channel for update
https://t.me/LunaL0v3xo
Old 16-12-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster (A)

LunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good Morning ! 💛

Finally finished all my assignments & exams ~ Sem break now so I’m back 💛

Follow my Channel for update 😉 Hope to see you soon 😘
Old 11-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (A)

Good Afternoon 😙

Bump bump :3
First incall of this year~ available this Sat 13/1 - 5 ⭐️ Hotel @Central :3

Old 18-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

This FR is the culmination of my 2 weeks of fucking madness. Even at this age, there are times when I must get it off every day (which is much less than my youthful 5-7 times on a horny night...) I usually make do with one girl and plenty of DIY at times like this, but some insanity caught me and I had 4 sessions with 3 different girls these 2 weeks, of which 3 sessions were in the last 7 days! At the back of my head, a voice kept berating me to watch my budget. At the back of my other head, a voice kept telling me that my body is reaching the end of its operational lifespan like my ezlink card. Don't do now then do when??

So I asked myself, if I'm suddenly gone tmr, what will I regret not having done in the realm of sex? Will a session with Luna reduce that list? The dick head "helpfully" reminded me that I was too shy to get a girlfriend when young. As a result, I had never had my cock sucked by a girl with braces in her room, and I've never fucked a girl in her school uniform before. Ok, those sound like things that I would like to check off the list. So why not.

Now looking back, my experience with Luna is the closest thing to going back in time. I started messaging her around last Sep when she started posting on SBF. We kept in contact and exchanged messages sporadically, sometimes on things not related to sex. It was almost like the shy young me messaging a girl I liked, but always too shy to date her out. From these, I found Luna to be a rather sincere girl. And when we finally met, there were those instances of precious innocence in her mannerism and speech. Things which a JC girl would really do and say. And of course, beneath that innocence, there's a horny but inexperienced girl who likes to talk dirty, and yearns for her wet pussy to be licked and fucked. It was really like fucking that JC girlfriend that I never had That JC girl whom the young me would have fucked 5-7 times on a horny night if I were not too shy to approach girls back then...

A few more items checked off the to-do list.

PS: She said she'll be removing her braces soon. So guys with a thing for braces need to act now. Like my dick head said, don't do now then do when?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 18-01-2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old 27-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems a literal lifetime since I dipped my toe into this particular sandbox, and goodness knows I thought I had left these particular set of toys behind, as evidenced by the dust on my FRs. Oh well, the road to hell and good intentions aside, a return brought back a sense of novelty, excitement, anticipation, and yes, trepidation.

I had skimmed the surface with massage outings before this, and decided what the heck, let’s take the plunge. Discretion is a higher priority these days, and I was quite adamant on making cash deposits at most, disdaining cash transfers. These made a couple of enquiries peter out (and I must say the apparent number of time wasters these days make the girls’ screening understandable). Luna was a very last minute arrangement actually, I had contacted her, timings and terms were discussed back and forth. Somehow, I ended up leaving a work dinner earlier and she agreed to a late engagement.

The assignation was somewhere I had zero familiarity with, and as it turned out, pretty much the same for her. By the time I got there, she had fallen asleep and I was thinking perhaps I was the mark instead when I got no response to my messages. Luckily , she woke in time and following instructions, I waited where she wanted, some returning tourists adding a touch of chaos before we met.

Ah, so what about Luna? I did promise her I’ll write something when I had the time, and I will be entirely honest keeping in mind the bro code here too. She had met me with mask on, and it wasn’t till we were in the room that I saw her face.

Luna isn’t a stunning, classical, drop-dead gorgeous statuesque beauty, you can find ice maidens of that ilk in certain KTVs. What she is, is an adorable, cheeky, patently local girl like the one you might have had in school if you got lucky. “Pretty or not” she had asked. Sweetie, you know the answer.

We spent a long time simply chatting, in a pretty honest, open, engaging way. Not a time watcher at all, I was the one who watched the clock for her sake, it would have gone on for longer. It did make the easing into action that much easier.

She took the lead as I asked her, and this is a girl who is comfortable about liking sex. She whispered “har, so hard already” as she pulled the towel away. “Told you you’re pretty, what you expect?” Was my rejoinder. She took a quick sniff, then took me into her mouth. (And here, I have to admit a previous FR about her braces did catch my fancy). When she looked up with that sweet face, that smile with me sandwiched in those lips, tongue dancing, braces glistening as she worked with gusto, I knew this moon would take some getting over. Luna, you apologised to me later that you took pride in your BJ, but that you couldn’t let me enjoy the full distance because of “that” limitation, there was really no need, it was pretty mind-blowing (haha). I am sitting here with a hard-on as I write this.

She wanted to cap me then, as things have a way of getting out of hand with the heat rising. I asked to return the favour first, she seemed surprised, and in fact a tad shy. I had to gently manoeuvre access to her shaven mound. I’ll simply say it was delectable, and this is a girl that enjoys the action. The shudders, the moans, the gasps. Slipping into her later was so easy, so smooth, so … enveloping?

The sex and the post sex cuddling and chatting were so good, in different measures. (Luna, my apologies if I hurt you a little due to excitement and “that” reason). It truly was like being with your uni sweetheart. I left her much like how one might leave one’s gf’s dorm to sneak back outside, with her drifting back to sleep.

I promised you this write-up, Luna, partly because you felt some others here were more “marketable” than you? Selfishly, I would prefer to keep you more ensconced, but I gave my word. You needn’t worry, you’re something special.

I would so like to fly me to the moon again. The dangers of course, includes one of addiction …
Old 13-02-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening ! 💝

Happy Luna New Year & Valentine’s Day 💘💝😛😛

Old 24-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope ur fine and good. Enjoy🥰😍
Old 29-02-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnlost is Cool - loads of Potential

Are u still active? Verification
Old 05-03-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Available?
Old 22-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster (A)

Yeappp Hii Alll I m still Active !
Just that No Time to refresh my ads Orz

Feel free to join my channel for update 😉
Old 01-04-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
froggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Posting here as well after my post in the bonks chat:

gave Luna a spin 2 weeks ago and now looking fondly back on the experience and posting a review! i did think about gatekeeping but decided to share the good stuff with everyone.

she is as advertised in a channel, SYT who genuinely loves a good time and is completely not a time watcher. we got along so well at the start that it makes the entire experience feel like bonking your uni friend, in between chats in between topics we just move the physical story along.

if you're willing to give her patience and time and get her to where she wants to get, she WILL reward you with a very wild experience. i'd definitely recommend making her happy to make you happy so you get the best possible ending possible. not going to spoil it for everyone but discovering this mid experience was a mindblowing experience in itself (like they say in films, no spoilers).

the entire start to end was amazing and great, her body is well toned, her frenching is next level and her attention to you sublime. we got a bit too olympic and i had to genuinely catch my breath but after which we went full steam until the deed was done. that's how amazing it was.

would 100% recommend and would say its worth the price so if you manage to catch her whilst she's still doing this then congrats!
Old 21-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

Bump bump :3
Hey guys!! Thanks everyone for the lovely reviews
I’m still active yea haha 😛
Follow my channel for more photos & schedule updates 😊
Old 22-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurray25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was itching for a good bonk and came across Luna's channel. Decided to try her after reading the intriguing reviews.
When we finally met, was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a petite young pretty girl at meeting venue.
Her GFE is top-notched. Really went out all the way to make u feel comfortable.
Sex was very enjoyable and amazing. For best experience, be a gentleman n treat her with tenderness n respect, and she will definitely reward u back in kind during the deed.

Only wish I could have met her sooner cos she is one best local gal here.
Hope to catch her again in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1