The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
Master your attitude and mentality. that's about it. Sporean guys got one big problem generally - once they bonk a girl, they're so into it that they start treating the girl as their gf, kena KC as this forum calls it.

once you understand this, you won't need a strategy. there is no strategy, short of just stop all contacts. it's not that difficult for the girls, i don't understand why it is so difficult for sporean guys.
Tio lor.. so beta bonk pay and fxxk off cos KC too much becomes too complicated.. happens most of time with KTV mms..
Old 15-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kobo443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasda_dada View Post
Bro, how to sign up for such events? Any website?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Bro,

Be prepare when you board this train, for those single nothing to lose but just be careful and not let them know your work place or let them have free access to your apartment, as some PRC are nasty enough to go to your place to make trouble. (if you are kiasu, dont bring her back home as short time hotel is so cheap here, 100RMB for 6 hours) For those with CO in Shanghai, prepare an extra phone, where you can buy a phone card anywhere without registering your name for that number.

My policy, must bonk within three dates or else drop it unless you are really love her and want to have a relationship with her. Do not show sympathy for her as this is 互相情愿 or else when thing get nasty, no one will show sympathy for you.

Happy Bonking!
Couldn't agree more. I lived in Shanghai for 8 years (recently moved to Taipei) and it can be heaven for men and also hell at the same time. Be careful out there. Too many Singaporean guys fall in love with working girls. It is not love if you need to pay for it (and pay for their extended family). It is also not love if the girl is looking for an "upgrade". Very typical Shanghai girl thing where they are dating another guy and will jump ship if they think another guy has more money. Most of my friend's girlfriends ended up doing this - I've even been solicited by a close friend's girl.

There are a lot of speed dating set ups. A friend runs this - http://www.facebook.com/pages/OKDeal...25870084126348

Not endorsing it as I never found the girls there to be very attractive, but it's an easy lay. But what I can say about it is that it is safe and pretty cheap.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

kobo443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The sauna scene in Shanghai is getting too crowded. When I used to live in Shanghai (and when I visit now), my favorite place to go is in Da Tian Road, near Beijing West Road. It is next to the Thai restaurant.

I still think the service there is the best if you like BBBJ. Also it can be multi-shot if you can manage it within 60 minutes. The girl is not allowed to leave before the time is up unless you call down with the phone in the room and approve it.

The only downside is that the talent there is very experienced - not old, but these girls have been in the business and know what they are doing. Some guys like the innocent, fresh out of the countryside, don't know how to fuck routine which this place doesn't have many of. My personal thoughts - I'm paying to fuck a whore, so why pretend it's something else? I'd rather that they are experienced and good at what they do for my money.

Damage used to be 650RMB but they recently raised prices to 750RMB. Still very good value for the service as there are now sauna places in Shanghai that are up to 1200RMB for one shot.

If you want to go VERY VERY cheap, try the pink shops (less and less now) on 大木橋路. Quality is not too good, and the places are very dirty. There are also some HJ places will say they only do HJ but once in the booth with the girl, usually offering her another 50RMB will get you a BJ as long as you are asian looking. Expect to pay about 300RMB for one-shot FS and about 150RMB for HJ +50 for BJ.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
bro... u r quite right but i think in general not limited to sporean guys.
kena persistent girls i agree that every single guy on this earth will have that possibility. but there are some "weird" characteristics of sporean guys.

1. once a girl says she likes sporean guys a lot cos they are more polite, caring about girls, 有素质, etc....their brains straight away fly to the sun liao (kena fried)...and their cocks fly to the moon..

2. sporean guys care more about face. so if the girls make some noise here there, we will tend to give in OR want to settle this in a nice manner.

3. maybe we are more "compassionate". we hear their pets die we also will give money. in a similar manner, we will tend to give her more in a certain way to "mark up" to the average we spend on her..

i have seen many many diff countries guys..but sporeans guys possess more of the characteristics i mentioned above. i am not saying it's not a good thing, but use wrongly in some situations or environments, it is not favorable to us. you can see the ppl posting in this forum you know liao. all the way from spore till shanghai here, all the same attitude, most of them hor..of course there are very lao jiao one or those very extreme ones who are not part of this group.

we all must remember, take ktv for eg. don't think the mummy is really that good to discount this and that. afterall , it's a business transaction. things like give you 50% discount for eg, don't be too happy first. do and understand if every of the similar shop are offering the same thing. even if you get a 60%, she can easily switch more fake liquers for you. girls also the same, esp. for those who are married. what can they get out of you besides money? so ultimately, we don't blame them or they don't blame us, it's a matter of transaction between pleasure and money.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Tio lor.. so beta bonk pay and fxxk off cos KC too much becomes too complicated.. happens most of time with KTV mms..
yoyo, you are old bird in this area..haha..whether to pay or not to pay to bonk, i believe every bro got their own method. like bro steelshaft is smart to use the "find husband" method. haha there are many more which my bunch of friends use all over these years...to each his own. as long as you are happy with the end result, it's okie..

i remembered a few years ago, we even try using company recruitment method or event organising method to hook models..haha those are the days..
Old 15-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
scoobiedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendation for KTV preferably in Pudong area?
Would like to know where, and damage. Tks.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
we hear their pets die we also will give money. in a similar manner, we will tend to give her more in a certain way to "mark up" to the average we spend on her..
ihis is asking for trouble, they will end up expecting more and more...
Old 16-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Paddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my kudos to ebonkie and holein1 bro especially, always giving practical but sound advices. I have a cheonging kaki who has spent thousands (SGD) on 1 ktv mm and is still spending more..And the best part is his ktv mm is married. be back in SH end march. Hopefully can catch up with you guys for a ktv session or something else.
Old 16-03-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PlayFullHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jialat. See my post about Jiajia kena deleted. This forum suka suka delete post one meh?
Old 16-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

whatdoiwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations near 4 point sheraton?
Old 16-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiwant View Post
any recommendations near 4 point sheraton?
Which 4 point Sheraton? Da Ning or the one in Pudong?

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 16-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
my kudos to ebonkie and holein1 bro especially, always giving practical but sound advices. I have a cheonging kaki who has spent thousands (SGD) on 1 ktv mm and is still spending more..And the best part is his ktv mm is married. be back in SH end march. Hopefully can catch up with you guys for a ktv session or something else.
Good to hear frm you brudder, I hope he s not one of ur cheon buddies we met during our last KTV outing.. Quite sad to hear such cases especially gana this KC shit trap..
Old 16-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 14
bigtime is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigtime is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigtime is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigtime is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, am staying at Sheraton in hongkou.... Any recommendations please? Me alone for 2 nights...
Old 18-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

oh well, nice to hear from so many snr bros
Old 18-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
Hi bros, am staying at Sheraton in hongkou.... Any recommendations please? Me alone for 2 nights...
Hi Bro,

Too late to read your post, I think the Sheraton you mentioned is in Zhabei, Da Ning Guo Ji. That is a residential area and not much happening there, next time find yourself a hotel in 徐汇. If you have wechat, put up a nice head photo of your own and on your location (if you have CO and she wechat too, she may find you too ). Those girls will find you instead, BUT just becareful of your belongings.

Happy bonking next time!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1