The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3)
Yang Yang
Enhanced Cs, unshaved, pre-milf looks, very good AR BBBJ service,
Xiao Yu
DFK, Catbath all over your body, BBBJ with deep throat, AR, a little meaty, fair, natural boobs with light brown nipples, and nicely maintained hairless with no smell vagina, cannot do doggie
xx
xx
xx
xx
Old 27-11-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

High Degree of Seductiveness!

WL name - Lulu
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - should be around 31-33 years young (my guesstimate, close to pre-MILF looks)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - voluptuous with curvy butt. Fair and smooth body complexion.
Tits - surgically-augmented to D cup with pale pink nips. They are made of different technology as they are not hard but not homogeneously tender like natural tits for sure. If you are very familiar with the real feel of natural tits, you would appreciate what I said here.
Shop - L1658B (she stationed at 54A usually but her registered shop is 58B)

Looks - Albeit not pretty, she is definitely presentable, sexy and bonkable. She possesses excellent personality.

Pre shower routine - 8.5/10

We were all over each other. Lots of caressing and kissing that led to passionate & DFK.

Shower action - 8.5/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. We repeat the same action whilst facing each other. We promptly engaged in DFK. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ. No way near the standard of the departed Fei Fei and Xiao Yu or the current Ping Ping.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 9.5/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears. She used her tits and also her clit to rub my tail bone. She performed a raw pussy-to-dick rub with oil. Damn Shiok!

AR - 9.5/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole.Thereafter, AR was done on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack whilst her fingers steadily stimulating my dick to ensure my dick remained hard. Her fingers and tongue were lethal just like all the ang pais of this shop.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

3/4 Deep throated BBBJ. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. Haven’t reached the level of the recently departed Xiao Yu as well as Fei Fei.

DFK - 7.8/10

Passionate, and spontaneous but not as intimately engaging as I frenched Bao Bao. The “feel” was different. I am spoiled perhaps. Not much prompting needed. We started to French the moment the door closed behind us.

FJ - 8.5/10

Very seductive, proactive and enthusiastic. I could pound her hard and fast without any complain from her. We adopted doggy style, gal on rodeo ride and missionary. Her pussy was rather tight and zilch lub used. She moaned in a fake fashion which I dun fancy. I like things to be natural.

Whore Attitude - 9.9/10

Awesome! That suggests why she has a steady stream of followers.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-11-2023 at 03:07 AM.
Old 30-11-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahabrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know the telegram or whatsapp of OKT?
Old 23-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everytime I go down, yang yang not working. Any bros know if she is still around?

Last edited by Geekynerd; 24-01-2024 at 04:46 AM.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
donnymarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree. I found her enthusiastic and friendly, and more service-oriented than most.
Old 28-01-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
Everytime I go down, yang yang not working. Any bros know if she is still around?
Just call Ah Chuen to check first instead of dropping by to save you the unnecessary disappointment.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

which r the girls that station in this house ?
Old 19-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
which r the girls that station in this house ?
I think you can view all the WLs at level 2.
Old 20-04-2024, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I think you can view all the WLs at level 2.
Okay...thanks
Old 27-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Okay...thanks
if you know who you want, you can choose to go to level 2 or 3 and tell the OKT which gal you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1