The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Don't be surprised most of these clones belong to seasoned players who on one hand behave ethically and maturely, while on the other hand, showcase their truth selves through these clones, cheapskate and double standards.

👍 Thumbs Up For You 👍
You Are Damn Right.

Old 08-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post

Any one meet her before?
Stays at jln membina Blk 20. Able do staircase n 1-2hr quickie outcall when Mdm goes out
Old 08-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

💖 WEEKEND IS COMING SOON....💖
BRALESS SEDUCTION

Hope Everyone Will Have A Wonderful Mood Looking At The Bouncy Boobs
😁😁

Sharing The Seductive Clip....

https://imgur.com/B9NGIhk

Who Want To Have A Taste Licking The Boobs...???? 💖💖💖

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING BONK SESSION WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE FOR THE UPCOMING WEEKEND.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 08-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Stays at jln membina Blk 20. Able do staircase n 1-2hr quickie outcall when Mdm goes out
Bro, thanx 4 the info....anymore
Old 08-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, thanx 4 the info....anymore
Bro don’t be lazy…spend some time n effort…

1.55m,50kg, A cup, doesn’t like to BJ but can moan nicely, able to shoot wherever u want…but, open golden mouth $$$….
Old 08-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro don’t be lazy…spend some time n effort…

1.55m,50kg, A cup, doesn’t like to BJ but can moan nicely, able to shoot wherever u want…but, open golden mouth $$$….
don't get me wrong...had made arrangement to meet her next week. She told me she had a lot of guys before....so just wondering how many up her before from sbf....
Old 09-12-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't get me wrong...had made arrangement to meet her next week. She told me she had a lot of guys before....so just wondering how many up her before from sbf....
Sbf guys are the least of ur worries. It’s how many bangla raw here before

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Sbf guys are the least of ur worries. It’s how many bangla raw here before
Ya, agreed.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nice slim figure
Damn solid bro
Old 09-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks good

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 09-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

.....ok ok

Last edited by Wakeup123; 09-12-2022 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am just thinking about how think evolved and how people exploiting for business.

Pre Covid- it is just GF& BF matter. Buy food , give gifts and make love

During Covid – DHs start to charge us

Post Covid – some white nights(“business man”) tried to lure the girls and start groups and make us pay additional for his business also.i am not talking about some individuals share contact to each other here , to make it clear. Infact those “business man” might use all means to get DHs’ contacts.

So I think we have to stop sharing contacts (though those “business men” could message and ask those DHs directly). We are as consumers killing ourselves and being preyed.

Now DH price not going to come down as you need to feed both Dh and the “businessman”

Think properly guys.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I am just thinking about how think evolved and how people exploiting for business.

Pre Covid- it is just GF& BF matter. Buy food , give gifts and make love

During Covid – DHs start to charge us

Post Covid – some white nights(“business man”) tried to lure the girls and start groups and make us pay additional for his business also.i am not talking about some individuals share contact to each other here , to make it clear. Infact those “business man” might use all means to get DHs’ contacts.

So I think we have to stop sharing contacts (though those “business men” could message and ask those DHs directly). We are as consumers killing ourselves and being preyed.

Now DH price not going to come down as you need to feed both Dh and the “businessman”

Think properly guys.
Yalar unlike before just treat them nicely. Simple meal with top up card we can easily get sex. Nowadays becomes all money talks. Ppl keep complaining bangala and indians fuck them free, but they invest time and money on them. But some bros prefer offered money to fuck and dump of course they perfer to charge everyone else.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ytd at vivo saw a pretty dunno Indo or Pinoy dating with a blangala I think. The gal bring that guy to the gold shop looking at some gold accessories but the guy quicky pull that gal out of the shop. Hahaha.

For a long term fb I dun mind paying lol. Too bad she pick the wrong guy.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Yalar unlike before just treat them nicely. Simple meal with top up card we can easily get sex. Nowadays becomes all money talks. Ppl keep complaining bangala and indians fuck them free, but they invest time and money on them. But some bros prefer offered money to fuck and dump of course they perfer to charge everyone else.
Yeah the point is we can find ourselves, don't feed the business men, they will make the price go up..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1