The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
iLoveFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regarding The Rules in Singapore

Okay, everybody know that this forum is very popular among the Singaporeans. But I wonder, is it breaking the law if we choose the girls for that are advertised here in this forum for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan?

Just a few days ago, friend received a call from the police in crime department saying that his phone number resurface (which I don't know where). Police wanted to see him regarding prostitution. They want to investigate further and he needs to go to the Outram police branch there.

My friend just like me, always surf this forum for girls. He is not supplying girls or whatever. He is just a single lonely man who loves pay girl for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan like accompanying him.

I wonder is it breaking the law in Singapore? Need some expert here to explain. So that we won't have any problem in future.

One more thing the police also blackmailed my friend. They said they will tell his employer if he fail to show up at the Outram police branch.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
lawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Regarding The Rules in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
Okay, everybody know that this forum is very popular among the Singaporeans. But I wonder, is it breaking the law if we choose the girls for that are advertised here in this forum for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan?

Just a few days ago, friend received a call from the police in crime department saying that his phone number resurface (which I don't know where). Police wanted to see him regarding prostitution. They want to investigate further and he needs to go to the Outram police branch there.

My friend just like me, always surf this forum for girls. He is not supplying girls or whatever. He is just a single lonely man who loves pay girl for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan like accompanying him.

I wonder is it breaking the law in Singapore? Need some expert here to explain. So that we won't have any problem in future.

One more thing the police also blackmailed my friend. They said they will tell his employer if he fail to show up at the Outram police branch.

then hundred of thousands people will need to line up and queue in the police office
Old 20-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlman View Post
then hundred of thousands people will need to line up and queue in the police office
Yup I can see the logic there but again is it breaking the law? What kind of penalty is waiting for my friend? He tried couple of girls here. Euro and Indo girls.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

outram got police station meh?
Old 20-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
outram got police station meh?
It is Police Cantonment Complex near the Outram Park MRT.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:45 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

If its really from police cantonment complex, they will not say they are from Outram Police Branch, they will tell people its at New Bridge Road

Old 20-05-2017, 09:56 PM

one look at story and I knew its 1 of those police scam call to cheat people

You friend cannot tell meh?
Old 20-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
one look at story and I knew its 1 of those police scam call to cheat people

You friend cannot tell meh?
It's true, because he showed me the number appeared on his mobile phone. The police even gave another number 6435 xxxx to call for the next few days investigation.

Then he tried to call that number right after he talked to the police. Guess what? Another police picked up and confirming everything was true.

I will let you know on next week for the outcome of the investigation.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
closetfan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mothership.sg/2017/05/savage-...pe-his-mother/
Old 20-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetfan1 View Post
In my friends case, the first and the second police were women can they spoke in English.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
It's true, because he showed me the number appeared on his mobile phone. The police even gave another number 6435 xxxx to call for the next few days investigation.

Then he tried to call that number right after he talked to the police. Guess what? Another police picked up and confirming everything was true.

I will let you know on next week for the outcome of the investigation.
Still wait for outcome for investigation? Its already a scam so just ignore it la

If the "Police Officer" say he is real, than get his name and badge no and you double check with Police HQ to see if such officer exist or not

http://www.police.gov.sg/content/con...e-headquarters

Address : New Phoenix Park, 28 Irrawaddy Road, Singapore 329560
Tel : 65 - 6 353 0000

Enquiries, comments and feedback on SPF services:
Tel : 1800 - 358 0000
Fax: 6 256 1296
Old 20-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still wait for outcome for investigation? Its already a scam so just ignore it la

If the "Police Officer" say he is real, than get his name and badge no and you double check with Police HQ to see if such officer exist or not

http://www.police.gov.sg/content/con...e-headquarters

Address : New Phoenix Park, 28 Irrawaddy Road, Singapore 329560
Tel : 65 - 6 353 0000

Enquiries, comments and feedback on SPF services:
Tel : 1800 - 358 0000
Fax: 6 256 1296
Criminal Investigation Department

Address : 391 New Bridge Road, Police Cantonment Complex Block C, Singapore 088762
Tel : 65 - 6 435 0000
Old 21-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiskersF is Cool - loads of Potential

Just call the hotline and check if have this number if yes your friend up the lorry.

Most probably is the thai stable given that they miaed.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:05 AM

FYI Guys visiting Legal or Illegal Brothels is not against the Law, there is no way CID will ask him to go down for interview, the only 2 reason this happen is

a) Its a scam call, get the "officer" name and badge no and verify with Police HQ

b) Your friend is not honest with you and not telling you the whole story, he may have been involved in the trade or claim to be involved or the dumb thing is claim to be related to them (OKT or girls)
Old 21-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
FYI Guys visiting Legal or Illegal Brothels is not against the Law, there is no way CID will ask him to go down for interview, the only 2 reason this happen is

a) Its a scam call, get the "officer" name and badge no and verify with Police HQ

b) Your friend is not honest with you and not telling you the whole story, he may have been involved in the trade or claim to be involved or the dumb thing is claim to be related to them (OKT or girls)
Many working girls added him in their phone. Dunno maybe those girls like him a lot. So since some phones got confiscated (based on the news), now the police wanted him to explain in the coming investigation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1