The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hang flower joint

Anyone been to this small hang flower joint at Perak rd near The Verge. Can share experience there. Thinking of trying out there.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hang flower joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsk View Post
Anyone been to this small hang flower joint at Perak rd near The Verge. Can share experience there. Thinking of trying out there.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

I am on my way there to try out one of the joint. Will share the experience later.
Old 30-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

return from one of the joint call Tao Yuan, open concept small shop with about 6-7china gals, just drink beer chitchat abit and left, spend about $200 hanging flower for 2 gals.There is another joint next door, will try next time. Anyone can share experience for these 2 shop. Thanks
Old 01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Recommend you to Geylang "Meilong Zhen"? The drinks at Happy hour very cheap but nothing to see, Action only happened from 10PM onwards. Flower joints are all the same, singers will ask you to book table in order to complete their weekly mission.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtea View Post
Bro, Recommend you to Geylang "Meilong Zhen"? The drinks at Happy hour very cheap but nothing to see, Action only happened from 10PM onwards. Flower joints are all the same, singers will ask you to book table in order to complete their weekly mission.
Thanks Bro, will try out Meilong Zhen one of this day. Yes indeed the gals whom i have hang flower keep calling me and wechat me to visit them and support them. So far nothing happening yet, think of trying out another joint beside them. Also saw a guy hanging a lot of flower onto one gal, he is really a big gun.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Been to the joint next to tao yuan earlier on. Concept the same as tao yuan, not much happening also, just drink, chit chat and listen to the gals singing, also hang $200 for 2 gals and gave them contact and wechat. Hope something can happen. Haha.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
CardiffCentral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsk View Post
Been to the joint next to tao yuan earlier on. Concept the same as tao yuan, not much happening also, just drink, chit chat and listen to the gals singing, also hang $200 for 2 gals and gave them contact and wechat. Hope something can happen. Haha.
Thanks for the share bro
Old 05-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can try tao hua dao located along victoria street, very near to arab street. i have been there once, the singers are ok and friendly. as in all hang flower joint, do so within your limits.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

promising thread...

For SGD 200 a night, you could already have a happy ending right? But still, do let us know how you progress in HFJ.

I am not a supporter of HFJ because it does not give me the happy-ending that I need when I go out. Spending money, time and effort on something that I cannot taobao is well... seems crazy.

but still if HFJ makes you happy bro. then go for it!
Old 01-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
promising thread...

For SGD 200 a night, you could already have a happy ending right? But still, do let us know how you progress in HFJ.

I am not a supporter of HFJ because it does not give me the happy-ending that I need when I go out. Spending money, time and effort on something that I cannot taobao is well... seems crazy.

but still if HFJ makes you happy bro. then go for it!
HFJ has no price discovery; so basically, you can in theory be spending a lot for nothing at the end of the day.
Old 20-04-2015, 10:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

My lover asked me to find out info on hfj as two of her prc sis would like to work in hfj. But I'm clueless as never been to any. Which hfj joints u guys recommend? Typically how much can the singer earn and what they need to do? Many thanks!
Old 20-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

can some kind soul please give a quick run down on how this HFJ works?
how much is the drink + miscellaneous, what do you pay for hanging flower? never been to one of this, thanks
Old 22-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
My lover asked me to find out info on hfj as two of her prc sis would like to work in hfj. But I'm clueless as never been to any. Which hfj joints u guys recommend? Typically how much can the singer earn and what they need to do? Many thanks!
depends on how good looking the gals are... and there are a few places with slots open for 6mth or 2yrs.. but then there is also a monthly quota which they have to hit... life not as easy as before... if you want more info u can pm me..

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 22-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
can some kind soul please give a quick run down on how this HFJ works?
how much is the drink + miscellaneous, what do you pay for hanging flower? never been to one of this, thanks
very simple... open hall concept where gals (singers) go on the stage to sing.. typically joints starts at 9pm tho there r some which will start earlier.. depending on whether it is a big or small joint then also the nbrs of gals (singers who are 99% frm china) will be working there... typically small joints have 6 - 8, medium has 9 - 14 and big joints have up to say 26 of them... looks wise some are old n decrepit and some are young and lovely.. all depending on where you go and who is there.. i dont drink beer so i wont be able to advise you on that but bottles are say 238++ for martel. comes with mixers and what nots.. basically you go to a joint and when you see a singer you like then you hang (ahem give) her flowers (ahem money). amount ranges from 30 up to 100k so the world is your oyster. a word of caution, i have seem bros who come and hang a shite load of flowers and end up with nothing and i have also seen bros who hang minimal and yet get the gal in da end.. all depends on your chemistry with the gal and also how you work it.

a good place to wonder would be peace centre where there are 4 joints.. on the 2nd 4th 6th and 7th floor. have fun...

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1