The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 8
jumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to behold
Does @cynthiagohjx has leaks?

Any experts out there knows @cynthiagohjx has any leaks?

https://www.instagram.com/cynthiagohjx/

Would love to see her amazing skinny body and huge pair of melons!!

What happen to her ex? Her current bf looks old enough to be her dad. SugarDaddy maybe?
Old 07-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does @cynthiagohjx has leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumilim View Post

What happen to her ex? Her current bf looks old enough to be her dad. SugarDaddy maybe?

It would be really awesome to see her leaks

Anyway it is all about the money. You get the babe if you got the money.
Old 08-01-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
neonx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneonx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
It would be really awesome to see her leaks

Anyway it is all about the money. You get the babe if you got the money.
her pics quite edited la, but i guess she does her best to maintain. no public leaks afaik
Old 08-01-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonx View Post
her pics quite edited la, but i guess she does her best to maintain. no public leaks afaik
If only there is...
Old 10-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

Quote:

she is/was in the sugar dating scene before leh. i raw her before and cum on her face too. she also allowed filming during our sex deeds. other than that, she also sent me her sexy nude pics and videos too.

not going to share any of the pics/vids here thou, for personal viewing only. but i'm sure there's many other bros who had fucked her too and able to verify for me
Old 10-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Recently they fly business class to Europe, she buy fk load of stuff. Probably this current old guy has more money than her previous computer assembly bf i think
Old 10-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Recently they fly business class to Europe, she buy fk load of stuff. Probably this current old guy has more money than her previous computer assembly bf i think
goes to show money talks, he leads a normal life, but when rich guys come along, she falls for the money. I guess the greatest sense of security is financial security... heart and efforts does not even come near that.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
goes to show money talks, he leads a normal life, but when rich guys come along, she falls for the money. I guess the greatest sense of security is financial security... heart and efforts does not even come near that.
Its all about the money. Gonna milk him gao gao while she can.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
she is/was in the sugar dating scene before leh. i raw her before and cum on her face too. she also allowed filming during our sex deeds. other than that, she also sent me her sexy nude pics and videos too.

not going to share any of the pics/vids here thou, for personal viewing only. but i'm sure there's many other bros who had fucked her too and able to verify for me
she is indeed not shy about such things. wonder what was going through her head agreeing to do all that.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Its all about the money. Gonna milk him gao gao while she can.
Points returned. thanks
Old 11-01-2023, 02:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
she is indeed not shy about such things. wonder what was going through her head agreeing to do all that.
+150 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
some girls are just sex sluts and want to make their sex partners happy/hornier?
Old 16-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Lucky guy, get to bang her in this outfitat such a nice play with a nice view

Old 16-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

she probably looks better in that lingerie then without. hahaha.

quite a significant sag on one side of her boobs actually.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky guy, get to bang her in this outfitat such a nice play with a nice view

rich is king hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1