The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Which airport ?
Talking about patts course talking about Utapao la
Old 27-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Refering to U-Tapao airport.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Seems many FAQs here on transfer from U-Tapao airport. This from sister kopitiam forum, in LOS thread by Chonburi forumer

For those taking Airasia from Pattaya to SG, the pickup point is at Central Festival Shopping Mall. It's just beside Soi 8 Police Station. Watch out for the following sign, or just tell the taxi "Soi 8 Police Station"

Old 28-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Seems many FAQs here on transfer from U-Tapao airport. This from sister kopitiam forum, in LOS thread by Chonburi forumer

For those taking Airasia from Pattaya to SG, the pickup point is at Central Festival Shopping Mall. It's just beside Soi 8 Police Station. Watch out for the following sign, or just tell the taxi "Soi 8 Police Station"

Yeah.... AirAsia provide transport to/from Utapao - Pattaya if you fly with them.... so why the concern about airport taxis?
Old 28-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Maybe because he's flying in on a saturday night.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Maybe because he's flying in on a saturday night.
If he's flying with AirAsia does not matter what time as AirAsia will send you to town..... included in the return tickets I bought.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
If he's flying with AirAsia does not matter what time as AirAsia will send you to town..... included in the return tickets I bought.
Oh... I just realized there's no flight on Sat and Mon.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May Day

For those planning to go to Partya this weekend, good luck!

Monday is a holiday, and apparently Thursday also.

I once made the mistake of going down on Labor Day weekend and it was a complete zoo. Ekamai bus station was jam-packed. The bus trip took about 4 hrs. That does not include the 1-2 hr wait at the bus terminal. Even the motorway was a crawl. Many hotels were fully booked.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
May Day

For those planning to go to Partya this weekend, good luck!

Monday is a holiday, and apparently Thursday also.

I once made the mistake of going down on Labor Day weekend and it was a complete zoo. Ekamai bus station was jam-packed. The bus trip took about 4 hrs. That does not include the 1-2 hr wait at the bus terminal. Even the motorway was a crawl. Many hotels were fully booked.
Holiday thru to May 9
It's super week holidays, May Day coronation day and ploughing day. Within the same week.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenskin View Post
which club at walking street is good for pickup FLs ? 808 or the pier? will be heading there next week..any bros will be there?
Hoot! Hoot!

You still dare to step into Pattaya? Many bros standing by to receive you with red carpet!

Heard nowadays you play stock market leh. Jin satki!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 30-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Good to see bros having fun... next trip would be in a few months time !

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 30-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any Pattaya regulars recommend me a hotel near to the Buddha Hill in Jomtien? We will be there in mid May for some documentary filming and need to stay nearby as we have some heavy equipment to carry.
Ideally the hotel should also be convenient enough for us to have easy access to night time activities like Walking Street AGGs or Soi LK bars etc.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Yeah.... AirAsia provide transport to/from Utapao - Pattaya if you fly with them.... so why the concern about airport taxis?
i also flew airasia UTP-SIN january this year, but when i tried to get info abt transfers beforehand during end of december, the airasia live chat CSO blur like fuck, said no transport, gotta arrange my own. in the end gotta pay 750thb hire a private car to fetch me from guesthouse to utapao
Old 03-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i also flew airasia UTP-SIN january this year, but when i tried to get info abt transfers beforehand during end of december, the airasia live chat CSO blur like fuck, said no transport, gotta arrange my own. in the end gotta pay 750thb hire a private car to fetch me from guesthouse to utapao
It's not free. You need to buy Airport Transfer when you book your ticket as it is an add-on item like meal, seating, insurance, luggage etc.
We will be touchdown to Pattaya in 2 weeks time
Can anyone recommend nearby accommodation to the Buddha Hill ?
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
It's not free. You need to buy Airport Transfer when you book your ticket as it is an add-on item like meal, seating, insurance, luggage etc.
We will be touchdown to Pattaya in 2 weeks time
Can anyone recommend nearby accommodation to the Buddha Hill ?
Patts got the high end to the low end. You need to state your budget.
Now got hotel on the hill itself.....correct?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1