The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Straight to the point no if or buts.
Most likely see him no up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
You can't just open with offer for sex.. You need to chit chat with them first. You will get much better results.
Yeah, some people are born stupid. Even my DH I had to spend a few days getting to know her. And yet got some people so upfront or keep asking to share contact aka ask for handouts.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Very big boobs... but very princess syndrome. Almost do fj with me but later claim period came so just do bbbj for me. Cim. $50
Bro can share contact?
Old 14-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Malay mix offer $200 to maid
Bangla n indian fw r getting it for free. This guy so desperate offer 200. Sex with maids should be free, treat with respect n some food will do.
Old 14-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold

I try install a Michat. not easy to find maids "FOC". Some quoted me $200 for 1 shot. alamak.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
Can I ask if there is any hotel that doesn't need to check in the maid permit?

Just contacted an DH online for few weeks, and we plan to meetup but she do not want to go to somewhere that needs to register her details.

Bro, i propose u rent a car for quick fun with her, no need to register her details.
Old 14-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bangla n indian fw r getting it for free. This guy so desperate offer 200. Sex with maids should be free, treat with respect n some food will do.
Most likely they get treated as normal BF bah. Just buy them some clothes and pay for their sim cards. For us can be same if lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretiLuigi View Post
I try install a Michat. not easy to find maids "FOC". Some quoted me $200 for 1 shot. alamak.
No one will go with "FOC" unless you're damn good looking lol. These DH also got needs and just don't be a robert

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-07-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Very big boobs... but very princess syndrome. Almost do fj with me but later claim period came so just do bbbj for me. Cim. $50
If ur handsome, tonned body or even financially well, am sure she fulfill all ur fantasy
Old 14-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
[

Got ppl give 50k leh

Bro, have u up this ocah?

Chatted with her before, not easy.
Old 14-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Straight to the point no if or buts.
upz your points.cheers
Old 14-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
Thanks am new here. So far not aware of any unfortunately. I am not sure for dayuse if you can check in first and the girl comes later on just through the lift.

No car at the moment, and park is like too risky.
You can explain register for your own good , now sg very low case very unlikely will contact you !
If you get caught never register haha imagine news Come out get fine etc. good luck to your

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 14-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, don't give the maid money, spoilt the game. Maids just need attention, food, top up, respect only. For sex, they have needs also. The money u gave them goes to their Kampong every week asking for help only. They will still be poor unless u married them give them pink IC or PR. But ask yourself u want a woman any stranger, young or old men also can sex or worst raw?
Old 14-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Fight the urge, don't do it

SINGAPORE: A man who lived with his wife and a domestic helper began filming the Myanmar national in the shower after feeling a "sudden urge to see her naked body".

After the victim saw a phone under the shower door, she left her phone on video-recording mode in the kitchen to see who was the culprit, and realised it was her employer.

The 67-year-old man, who cannot be named as it might identify the victim, was given four months' jail on Wednesday (Jul 14).

He pleaded guilty to one count each of voyeurism and insulting a woman's modesty. Another two charges were considered in sentencing.

The court heard that the victim, who is now 32, began working for the couple in March 2016.

One evening in August 2019, the victim approached the accused and told him she was going to take a shower.

The man acknowledged this and felt "a sudden urge to see (her) naked body", said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ng Jun Chong.

He waited for the maid to enter the kitchen bathroom before activating the video-recording mode of his phone and positioning the device in the gap under the door.

He could see her naked body from his phone screen, and repositioned his phone so it would capture her body. He filmed her for less than a minute as he was afraid of being recorded, and went back to the living room to watch the video before deleting it.

He filmed her again in this manner several more times in August, September and November that year as he felt an urge to see her in the nude.
At about noon on Dec 21, 2019, the victim went to the kitchen bathroom to shower when she noticed a phone sliding under the door with its camera lens facing her.

She did not try to find out who was holding the phone, or tell her employers, as she was too afraid, said Mr Ng.

After 9pm on Jan 12 last year, the victim placed her phone in video-recording mode and put it in the kitchen, facing the bathroom.

She went to take a shower, and the accused showed up soon after with his phone. He filmed the maid showering for more than three minutes before leaving the kitchen.

The victim later checked her phone and saw the accused videoing her in the shower. She left the house later that night without telling her bosses and sought help at the Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics shelter.

They advised her to lodge a police report, and she did so, with the police arresting the offender on the same day.

The prosecutor pointed out the fact that it was not a one-off incident, and that the videos could have been disseminated. Furthermore, the accused was the victim's employer.

AN UNFORTUNATE LAPSE IN JUDGMENT: LAWYER

The man's lawyer asked for a lower jail term, saying her client's actions were caused by an unfortunate lapse in his judgment. She added that he suffers from medical conditions including coronary artery disease, diabetes and high cholesterol.

She said he is "most remorseful and wishes to convey his apologies to the victim".

The judge said the victim was entitled to feel safe in the home she worked at, but acknowledged the accused's plea of guilt.

However, she said he could still be committing the offences had the victim not caught him herself and reported it to the police.

For insulting a woman's modesty, he could have been jailed up to a year and fined. This sentence could have been increased by one-and-a-half times as the victim was a maid.

For voyeurism, he could have been jailed up to two years and fined. This sentence could have been doubled as the victim was a domestic worker.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Zac878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
She is dangerous. I guess she upped by many ppl including ang mohs on weekdays. My friend supposed to meet her but saw her out of hotel81 at bugis with ang moh before on the same day and he sian liao.

If want to up her, make sure wear condom

Anybody up before, can pm me let’s share our experience
Old 16-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

In response to the overwhelming request for some more pics on the Cum On Face pics.. here is one.. would post more if there are a good response on the up..

Old 16-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
In response to the overwhelming request for some more pics on the Cum On Face pics.. here is one.. would post more if there are a good response on the up..

Very very nice. Keep them coming bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1