The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ** 20 y/o Asian virgin **

yep vagina reconstruction had been in the market for a long time liao hor. used to be expensive n need to go japan etc... but nowadays, few hundreds can do it liao. anyway i am not interested in virgins anymore. had two alrdy. one FOC one paid 1500 bahts many yrs ago.

Now only looking for good service. it more shiok. with 2k to 5k can had alot of gooooood servicesssss.....
Old 24-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
I am not sure if brothers here are aware...but for as little as $500, I am told that KK hospital has a procedure to create a 'hymen' for girls who have lost it. We might be setting a dangerous trend here...Imagine if the FLs get wind of this procedure...all will be virgins...everyday!!!
That is the cost in Singapore. In other Asian countries nearby, I think it's much cheaper.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlowerman View Post
Hello to all bros out there. I currently have a 20 y/o girl who is looking for someone to buy her 1st time as she needs to raise cash for her family. She is an Asian countryside girl with black hair, quite fair, very small and petite(about 145cm height and 38kg), and quite shy. You are welcomed to bring her for a medical check-up to certify her status before proceeding further, and you can inspect her travel documents to certify legal age.
Usually customers of these virgins are people who wish to preserve their youth, or businessmen who wish to "change their luck", and some just want to try a virgin because they have never tried one.
Please note that she is selling her virginity, as such she is definitely no where as skillful or experienced as the Freelance sex-workers around local forums, but she will try her best to accomodate to your request. If you are looking for a wild wacky time, she might not be suitable.
Do let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further/email pics or arrange a meet up if you are genuinely interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
Tried to send him my offer of SGD 5,000 if the girl is gorgeous, as I will count half as charitable donation. (she probably only worth 2,500)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGnewB View Post
omg, bro, you really spoil market.. i was about to offer 2k when i saw your post.. lol..
Waaa, so we have a $2K offer and a $5K offer.

Let me put in my bid.

I charge only $1K not including hotel and CD. Don't worry, after my session, she'll be an expert at FL.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 25-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I doubled the market rate of a "babe" just to test the threadstarter, as I long suspected to be a fake post.

Really $2,500 is fair and is market rate for Singapore. (Don't PM for contact - I have never tried in Singapore, but I get approached a few times by Malaysia girls' pimps.)
Old 25-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlowerman View Post
I currently have a 20 y/o girl who is looking for someone to buy her 1st time as she needs to raise cash for her family..
She sure sounds like a commodity you throw about.

She can also thank you for a lifelong memory of her first experience having bled as a whore.

And what do you have in store for her next TS? After she is yesterday's newspaper, second-hand goods? Maybe work off her debts, aka your "introductory fee", in some cheap slum brothel for the next 5 years serving 20 men a day? Or perhaps find herself in the human trafficking trade crossing borders into middle-east or some east european country?

Sorry bros if I seem to have a holier-than-thou appraoch to this. I just abhor exploitation of "virgin" and underage girls.

It's a reality I know, and perhaps I'm pulling wool over my own eyes, but I hope these activities remain in the dark dank alleyways of South America and Indo-China. Places that are breeding sesspools for cockraoches and the likes of this TS.
Old 25-10-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilmarangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat was the starting bids
Old 25-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Hard & Furious is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
you trying to find a problem
waahhh....sounds like a threat other than asking your born loser friends to zap me, what else can you do? or rather what else are you capable of??? just stick to posting your syt pics and pcc at home...scrooge
Old 25-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
vpn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share what I know.

Previously I know one SG gal who sold her first-time for $8K. She told me a friend who she knew intro the buyer client to her. That guy himself is an OKT. According to her the OKT said he never collected any commission and the client was his friend. The gal was so innocent to believe the OKT did not get any commission.

The gal was 21, pretty, slim and B cup. Very good skin complexion. Typical lian look but very polite person. She got a diploma from poly but could not get a job because I think she is a bit inmatured and is looking for easy job. She is not from poor family but she just too used to comfortable life and she does not enjoy working other than shopping and hang out with friends in Starbuck.

When she finally run out of money and the OKT jumped in.

I lost her contact when I lost my previous handphone recently. For your info, I did not tried her because she is such a 'young sister' to me and I did not feel good because she has a bit of tears in her eyes when she mentioned the first-time to me. I got to know her in a club in town.
Old 25-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

5k for a true virgin isnt too much a price. She kept it for just bout the right time to give and once only.
Old 25-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard & Furious View Post
waahhh....sounds like a threat other than asking your born loser friends to zap me, what else can you do? or rather what else are you capable of??? just stick to posting your syt pics and pcc at home...scrooge
get a life kid.. wat proof you have that i'm the one who zap you or i ask other bros... all i can see is you go ard finding trouble..
give me ur account i will transfer $2 dollar to you and go buy some sweet and eat and watch tv ok...
Old 25-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Before more brothers get into a fight... can i just ask where is the TS, is the offer still available or did he run away?

Is this real? still no body confirm leh... so all the bros here fight for what?
Old 25-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

They're not fighting lah..just teasing in this thread

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 26-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Hahaha... look very fierce leh... like gonna fight soon! hahaha

I'm just interested to see how the thread gonna be, coz TS disappeared leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
They're not fighting lah..just teasing in this thread
Old 26-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Hard & Furious is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
get a life kid.. wat proof you have that i'm the one who zap you or i ask other bros... all i can see is you go ard finding trouble..
give me ur account i will transfer $2 dollar to you and go buy some sweet and eat and watch tv ok...
wah...so kind of scrooge to transfer $2 to me...never look down on mere $2 as a smart person can easily multiply it into thousand times more than that value...but first criteria is that someone must not have pea-sized brain like you
Old 26-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Seem this threat starter is bluff... camp waste time. Dun even worth my zap, i rather up someone else instead

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1