The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2009, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan

Xuan Xuan has return to sillypore last week & wanna change another lifestyle working in KTV as butterfly.
Tried out few days & she don really like de job, partially oso pretty risky becos of sudden spot check anytime.
Received her sms today asking me to help her post in de forum as usual & I was oso told by bro oaoo for me
to start a new thread for her becos he's pretty bz with his work …sometimes outstation…so couldn't monitor
de thread closely. I'm gladly accepted becos I think Xuan Xuan is a great gem to intro to fellow bros here in SBF.
Simple requirement for interested bros before I PM out her ctc : Muz have a minimum 1 FR posted in de past.
Interested bros tat meet de requirement may post in de thread for ctc & I'll clear all requests as soon as possible.
Summary :
Looks : 7.5 to me ( 乖乖邻家女人 type with aceptable features & some say she looks like TCS actress 郭妃丽 )
Body : 6.5 ( Petite…abit bah bah but not fat juz nice…quite well mantain for a given birth lady...abit tummy…smooth complexion )
Boobs : B+ ( Enhanced but not those hard hard one…squeezy type with quite nice small nips to suck )
Catbath : 7 ( SOP but with passion & sensation )
Frenching : I don have to mention…tats her title…french u nearly till breathless...but importantly muz have chemistry
Fingering : Don think she like but rubba rubba outside still OK
BBBJ : 8 ( Once she starts…she will look at u & blow u non-stop unless u signal her…occasionally deep throat…balls licking & sucking )
FJ : 8 ( Any style or stunts u can perform juz do it…she will play apart & be wild or WOW ...but please me gentle to her )
AJ : Nope
AR : Nope
GFE : Overate ( Very passionate…serve u like her BF…but again chemistry play an important role )
Damage as usual at 60/1/1
Xuan Xuan Pics :

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1246911785
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1247422481

Will oso repost some nice & juicy FRs from sextisfiction bros tat had tried her...stay tune...!!!
Cheers...!!!
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 16-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

her number still the same ?
ahhaha i wanna listen to her teh teh voice
Old 16-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
her number still the same ?
ahhaha i wanna listen to her teh teh voice
Yes de no. unchange & she's expecting ur call...
Old 16-10-2009, 12:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dave991977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, what is her contact.. would like to try her.. does she allow to cum inside her mouth?
Old 16-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

FR by bro Oceanlee :

Thanks Bros TS for the ctc.

She is indeed like "Kwok Fei Li" POV with Foxylooks similar near 68.88%
My planning was to get some lemon juice, think out of stock for the moment and therefore remember about Xuan Xuan and decide to give a try. she is avail, immediate and we set on.

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Fenching Queen. I was late for 1 hr due to my heavy schedule and she still wait for me .... realli 1 FL who stick to her promise.

We start to hugzz and tongue-fight and caress each other down to her bra and panty and as I raba her panty at her clit ..she gash out soft - moan and can feel her wet juice oredi .... we move on to strip 1 by 1 till our birthday suite and take a 05 second break and proceed to have "Yan Yang Yu" for about 15 mins of .... she realli clean me 100% and I enjoy the rolling inside the bathroom ... will not say here .

hehe after bath finish she used the towel to clean me slowly and good from body to toe ..... GFE no horse run, so far other than Oversea ... seldom FL will service till such... think to myself glad I did not Miss out this Young MILF

On the bed we start to take turn and stimulate each other, with small dirtytalks .... hehe ....can feel she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.
Overall another good bonk for me ..... we do from missionary, cowgirl, standing, doggie and I carry her up in the air and bonk her with another 15min ..... she was so shiok and keep saying "我来了..到了... 到了. " she is out of her caughting breathing, but I lean back on the bed and move on to sicssor her and her legs was shaky hard and finally we hit the "HomeRun" and she tell me 你好强, 亲爱的.... 我没力了.... with her heavy panting and I take a rest before round 2 ... All in 1 word .... value for $$$$ worth it.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Age 26~28
Looks : 7.0/10 (Foxy with actress look)
Body : 7/10 (when I rock her can feel her pelvis)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Bcups (If u like petite)
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up
catbath : 7/10 (Try better than this)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (Try better than this)
FJ : 9.2/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.2/10
Wild : 7.8/10 (very notti, kinky)
Rtn : Sure, subject to $$$, time and workload permits. (prefer to move on, however on my top rtn list)
Old 16-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
phoentk is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can share her ctc. pls
Old 16-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

FR by Devil-Man

Had an appointment with Xuan Xuan last week. Arranged an afternoon slot at L20.

She arrived on time. Once we were inside, both had a enjoyable TCSS as chemistry started well after her arrival. She look quite pleasantable, fun-loving and easy going type. A younger version of local actress Guo Fei li in term of certain angle.

Wasting no time, we undress ourselves and she is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. Bath was so perfection as she showered me before soaping on me. We did a tongue fight and eventually got hold my hand on those boobs, squeezing them while we frenched. Must say her frenching was out of the world, very passionated. She even did a Breast Massage on my front and back body, can feel the softness of her boobs rubbing against it. Very tenderness and Shiok. Then follow by a short BBBJ.

Once we dried up, tongue locked again as we make our way to the bed. Spending most of the time foreplaying. A short cathbath from her and make her way down and meet my birdie. From there, start BBBJ and licking all over my goin area and balls before i attack her two protruded nipples. Could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

She indeed hungry for it and we did a 69 position. I then paint and finger her on the clitoris while she take her time slowly to deepthroat and lot of slurping and tongue twirling on my little birdie. She was moaning in great joy. Suction was real fantastic, even i start to moan in sensation feeling. Can’t hold back any further as she was too powerful. Manage to stop her and request for bonking.

Once birdie capped, did her in missionary and frenched her at the same time. Pumped her and slowly penerate in and out. Hugging her like long lost lover....feeling was so sensational. Her moaning already escalated, she really love it when i give her more hard and deep in.

Finally both came, i keep continue pumping her in fast speed. And therefore, released my load. Can surely tell we had a wonderful moment. After unloaded. Hugged each other and frenching begin again before we went fot the final bath.

Final words: Satisfaction and Enjoyable. Tks Bro Oaoo for the sharing and upz u.

Name: Xuan Xuan
Look: 7/10 (Pleasantly and friendly, easy going type)
Body: 7/10 (Average with less tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (Nice to squeeze them with both hands)
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (Out of the world. Very passionate)
Fingering/Painting: YES (Chemistry needed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Powerful suction with lot of surlping and twirling)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and wet)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Damage: 60/1/1 + tips
RTF: Yes cause she gave a lot of chemistry
Old 16-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all

hi bro
care to share xuan xuan contact
thanks a lot
Old 16-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoentk View Post
Bro, can share her ctc. pls
Read my requirement...minimum 1 FR posted from interested bros...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin1 View Post
hi bro
care to share xuan xuan contact
thanks a lot
Check ur PM bro...Happy Bonking...!!!
Old 16-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

FR by bro CoNdaTta

Thanks to bro oaoo for the contact of Xuan Xuan.

First impression when i opened the door and she came in was she was quite petite. Invited her in and we sat down and chatted for a while. She seems rather friendly, we made some jokes and was laughing away. In the midst, she was tickling my nipples, we both then started frenching and unstripping each other. We kissed and french, slowly making our way to the bathroom.

She started to clean my thoroughly, top and bottom. Inside she gave me a short BBBJ as well. Frankly i've looked up some FLs on the street before but most of them just shower you and ask you to get out, some even asked me to shower myself. This i have to say that XX is very service orientated.

Next we moved on to the bed, she is really horny and really like to french a lot cos it seems like forever and she just goes on and on and on. She made me turn around and ask me to go on my knees while she slide under and started to play with my dick. It was the first time that i had such a position for BBBJing. After about 5 mins in that position, she asked me to turn around again. This time she moved upwards to suck my nipples while my hands was fondling with her clitoris. Slowly but surely she moved southwards and there she gave me another round of BBBJ. Foreplay went on for about another 10 mins till i cannot take it anymore.

I told her it was my turn to service her, i asked her to lie down and i started to kiss and lick her sensitive nipples. My hands was pratically playing with her big boobies most of this time. Although her boobies looked a bit saggy to me but i'm quite fine with that as they are nice and soft. No Fake boobs here!! That is a plus point to me. Slowly i moved down to her already wet pussy and as she didn't really like to be painted, i just played around her clitoris.

Told her i needed to enter her love hole which is now warm and moist and my dick was burning hot. She took out the CD and cap me on using her mouth. She then went on top of me and guided my burning red hot dick into her wet moist pussy. While in the position, i suddenly felt she really look quite a bit like Phyllis Quek and my mind keep thinking that i am actually bonking this Ex-TCS actress for a budget price.

Her moans was getting louder and louder, i was even more hyped up and carried her up and i bonked her while in standing position. I think while we were at this postion, she had an orgasm cos her body was giving out little shivers. Slowly i put her down into missonary. I unloaded my army of sperm into her! Was pretty shagged out already so i just left my dick inside her and fell on top of her. She hugged me tightly and said " Bao Bei! Ni Zhen Li Hai!" I slowly took out my dick and she helped me to remove it and clean me up gently.

Headed for the clean up showers. Paid her the damage plus tips.
Old 16-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

FR by bro Rowenta

Just a simple FR as i had actually took her number from previous TS, but post my fr here and hope bro oaoo don't mind.

Got a chance to sneak out yesterday afternoon. Called Xuan Xuan and see if she is available at 2.30pm. YES, she is available!!!

Pick her up and head to straight to love nest. First impression of her was good, friendly but a bit shy. But she can break the ice very quickly. TCSS thru the 5 min drives. Once in the room, she quickly attached to me like super glue. Tongues are glued together liao! She started roaming and remove my clothes with the tongue still in tangle. Of course, I help her in return.

Once in the birthday suit, we went straight into painting exercise. Did not shower as both of us had done so before meeting. She fancy the 69 session a lot. After 10min or so, the REAL action started, capped and my little one was treated like a slave. She ride it like nobody business and one word, SHIOK!!! After more then 10min or riding, her legs weaken liao. Do missionary follow by doggy. Think I was stress lately, cannot cum and already very tired. She help to release bu using bbbj and some hj. Very professional I must say. After 5min, it is over. Clean up a bit and bath.

She insist to be bath by her. During bath, she continue to play my little one but did not have a 2nd go as I know already time out. 1 thing about her is she is not so time conscious at all. First class attitude.
Wanted to send her back but she got another appointment.

Looks : 6/10 (got a nice smile)
Boobs : 7/10 (Nice rounded breast which become very firm when she is high. nipples nice to suck)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice and tight. She had a pair of nice lips there too)
Catbath : Didn't really do it as too engross in 69.
GFE : 8/10 (Great! Very gentle and killer voice)
Frenching : 9/10 (Great suction and she LOVES it!!!)
Damage : $60 Tips her a fair bit thou.
Old 16-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fred3183 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,care 2 share ctcs?
Thanks alot!!!
Old 16-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

FR by bro linixx

Thks to bro oaoo for Xuan Xuan's ctc. Actually had gotten the number for a while but had not tried her yet, although my friend (non forumer) did try her just before cny.

Although had just 'released' on yesterday night, but was still honny thus made appointment with XX this afternoon. She arrived 10 mins after I had secured a room. She indeed resembles Phyllis Quek, especially her eyes. She's pretty short, no taller than 1.6m and very light. Her voice is those teh teh type and her eyes are very 'electrifying' She is indeed a 'kissing fish' as attested by many bros, her tongue is indeed very 'powerful'. The candy taste in her mouth is fisherman's friend (green-white version) in case any bro wants to know.

Once in the room we locked our lips like no tomorrow as her powerful tongue went out to 'rape' my mouth, I felt my 'inexperienced' tongue is on the losing end as I tried my best to counter her attack but soon I gave in and let her tongue have her way, as the saying goes if you can't beat them then join them.

Shared a puff with her before we hit the showers. Then after drying up, we engaged in more tongue battles before she gave me a short cathbath and BJ . Then I started to savour her nipples, but when I wanted to finger her, she stopped me and led me to enter her in missionary. I kept that position for a good 25 mins and managed to make her cum twice (actually I had unloaded just before she came the second time but I kept on the thrusting to ensure that she came too before I withdrew my limp junior). She helped to clean me up and we shared another smoke break before we hit the showers.

TCSS with her since she's waiting for her next customer to fetch her. Found out that she's a Manchu-Chinese, maybe that's why she has some sort of exotic look about her. Paid her dues with some tips and she left since her next customer had arrived, while I stayed in the room since it was raining outside and moreover I still got a hour left for the room.

Understood from her that business this week hasn’t been good. Actually her service standards are quite good, and her kissing skills are outstanding, as what some bros had mentioned, she indeed deserves the title of frenching queen.

Origin: Shenyang (she’s a Manchu)
Looks : 7.5/10 (70% resembles Phyllis Quek, especially the eyes)
Boobs : Bravo cuppers (nice nipples)
Frenching : 8/10 (she has many styles for this)
BBBJ : Nil, opted for BJ
Catbath : Quite SOP
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $60 + $10tips
RTF : Yes (high on my RTF list)
Old 16-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred3183 View Post
Bro,care 2 share ctcs?
Thanks alot!!!
Check ur PM bro...Happy Bonking...!!!
Old 16-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

FR by bro sugarray

thanks to bro OAOO for XX contact,made appointment with XX and up her
on saturday afternoon. picked her up outside GL and headed for a love next.
a bit shy type of girl sitting demurely and not talking much.she was
wearing alight blue tank top and denim hot pants wtih 2 inch heels.
(but her inner garments very sexy leh nice set of bra and g string.)
shy in the car but once in the room,wah different ,was all around
me and frenching like crazy,very good frencher

Looks: 6.5/10 - presentable with black shoulder length hair,and like everyone
say look alike mediacorp' guo fei li'1.63m perhaps??

Body: 6.5/10 - smooth,tender and fair skin, no tattooes or blemished
very slight body fats.

Boobs: 7/10 - B+ Cup,enhanced, brownish nipples and medium sized
areolas.nice enhanced boobs,a hand full cannot really feel it
is enhanced

Bath : quick shower as we both taken our showers and i wanted to get to the action

Catbath : 6/10 - a bit of catbath, sucking and nibbling the nipples and licking
the upper body (was more keen on her pasionate frenching)

Frenching - 9/10 - good kisser and i like her frenching.like long lost lover once
arrived at love nest in the shower and through out the whole
session.lots of tongue fu fighting and tongue twirling.
the best i met, very passionate

BBBJ - 7/10 - long solid BBBJ sucking up and down the didi and a lot of tongue
movements on the forehead ,strong suction and in different
positions

Painting - 7/10 slight dense pubic hair,no smell,she enjoys a good paint job
which i did not deny her. paint her until shiok shiok, song
song kao juring lor.she's the silent type ,don't make too much
noise and enjoy the painting in a relax mood with a bit of very
sight moaning,gyrating the mei mei up and down ,sideways whatever
way lah and playing with her breast.also peform a 69ner and then
she turn around and shoved the mei mei into my face,whilst i was
lying flat. she did climax and enjoyed the paintwork .

FJ - 7/10 - after her climax, she capped me and did me cowgal style,her mei mei is
tight ,can feel the tightness around my didi.she was pumping me and
trusting and can hear the paik paik sound .shiok. after a while she
changed to just lying on top of me,trusting her mei mei up and down,
gyrating and squeezing her meimei .honestly it did not take long,and
i shot my load into her.we both collapsed and embraced each other
and she would not let me take out my didi.so left it inside her,
still feeling the warmness and the mei mei still squeezing.still
embraced both us fell into a light sleep. after a short nap ,both
of us when to shower.

GFE - 7/10 - at first whilst in the car,she was shy,but after the bonking sexxion,
chemistry was good,,she is okay,easy going,well liked,no airs.

Rtf - sure , she is accommodating and the chemistry is good and a damn good
passionate kisser and also she is tight.

damage - 60/- (tipped her well, don't think she will complain.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread