The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
A chio lady become like that.

Thai, Viet and indo man are all like that beat wife or kept drinking or depending wife to earn money then they fuck all they. This is their pattern and their culture.

Viets girls & ladies are really very hardworking & industrious, you can see them working everywhere from street vendors to retail shops, Sinkie charbors you ask them walk a bit under the sun already complained too hot & their skin may darken

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
cannot la, catwalk too ex i only go there whn i bring my boss n close biz deal, else i rather go HTGD cheap n good

That one quickie nia nia, only 15 to 20mins from walking into the shop already game over the only thing I really dont like about them is the hygiene level as feels kinda yucky putting on your clothes back after the deed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
CB Poo-bor is 千古罪人!

CCP virus really takes the cake and shall be the last straw for the world!

He already made himself "Emperor Cockroach Dictator" permanent liao, the moment he ascended the "throne" he immediately purged & removed all those non-supporters by making use of the corruption & anti-vice drive to do so & then change the CCP rules immediately so that he can stay in the throne forever until he himself willing to give up or maybe even pass on to his descendants

U read the latest indian border saga, 500 cockroaches throw rocks & fist fights with 50 indian troops that was trying to remove their tentages from the disputed border area & killed 20 of them, same like what they did to other Asean cuntries in the Spratlys Islands disputes, just built a military structure there & its theirs liao regardless of what the fark the International Court says

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-06-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Well, dunno why.... I still like the hairless juicy abalones in cockroach land..

Same as those white skinned / fair VietBu's hairless juicy abalones....

yum yum yum...

Why u so lucky got so many hairless abalones leh..... long long ago last time in Cockroachland most of them I encountered damn bushy

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Why u so lucky got so many hairless abalones leh..... long long ago last time in Cockroachland most of them I encountered damn bushy

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

No lah, Bro.

Honestly, I think my track record against yours is probably in the ratio of 1:20 easily.

i.e. every 20 gals you bonk, I can only managed to bonk 1.

As I never visited Geylang and probably do not intend to.

And only very late last year, then I started exploring some FLs on Dome 1...

All the adventures I had are from overseas, usually while on a business trip.

Sometimes, during holidays.

So hairless abalones are probably a lucky shot, once in a while.

Last edited by BotakBunny; 24-06-2020 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo errors and incomplete sentences
Old 24-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Viets girls & ladies are really very hardworking & industrious, you can see them working everywhere from street vendors to retail shops, Sinkie charbors you ask them walk a bit under the sun already complained too hot & their skin may darken

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

That is very true....

I agreed totally on this observation.

In my previous role, I will employ a Vietnamese gal for sales anytime, instead of selecting a Viet man.

Cos typically, you see Vietnamese men either hide in 1 corner to pee at a tree to relief himself (PS: why many a times you walk past a park in HCMC, you will smell a strong stench of urine)

Or early morning, if not late morning early afternoon, you see many of the Vietnamese men sitting at the front of the cafes or local bars, drinking coffee / beer.

And chit chatting with his buddies.....

For the more well to do Viet men, you could be finding them in massages and hotel "spas".

Whereas the Vietnamese women will be hard at work....

Earning money for the family.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Yes, very hardworking and patient too. Singkie one let her walk a bit u kanna fuck up side down. Somemore kanna fuck, this cannot, that cannot, this excuse, that excuse..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-06-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That one quickie nia nia, only 15 to 20mins from walking into the shop already game over the only thing I really dont like about them is the hygiene level as feels kinda yucky putting on your clothes back after the deed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
bro thats why i always said learn their language, i rome do the romans do. most of the time HTGD i get SYT cheap cheap over night, some even can become perm FB

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 25-06-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
And only very late last year, then I started exploring some FLs on Dome 1...

All the adventures I had are from overseas, usually while on a business trip.

Sometimes, during holidays.

So hairless abalones are probably a lucky shot, once in a while.

Wah means u just kena the poison........lucky u........ this poison cost lots & lots of $$$$ for all those constant "therapy" sessions and no cure or vaccine somemore ......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 25-06-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah means u just kena the poison........lucky u........ this poison cost lots & lots of $$$$ for all those constant "therapy" sessions and no cure or vaccine somemore ......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
More flights cancelled... SIA and Scoot cancel till end Aug...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-06-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Earning money for the family.

This is the one trait that most people both admire & hate

Cos their family will be always number 1 in their hearts & minds regardless even if you have already married them & moved overseas

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, very hardworking and patient too. Singkie one let her walk a bit u kanna fuck up side down. Somemore kanna fuck, this cannot, that cannot, this excuse, that excuse..

Oh thats ok cos at nite you can literally farked her back mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro thats why i always said learn their language, i rome do the romans do. most of the time HTGD i get SYT cheap cheap over night, some even can become perm FB

Nowadays no more special liao, anyhow take 1 stone throw can find 1 or 2 cheongers that can speak & understand wetnamese liao but of cos various levels of proficiencies, this was much more rarer more than 12 to 15 years back when the Wetnam wave just started

+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-06-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
More flights cancelled... SIA and Scoot cancel till end Aug...

Yup lan lan......... so many refund vouchers & dunno when or where we can go also really CCB......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
cannot la, catwalk too ex i only go there whn i bring my boss n close biz deal, else i rather go HTGD cheap n good
actually not just catwalk expensive.. other ktvs like boss ktv at binh chanh is also charging 7M/4M for LT/ST, which i think is ridiculous, but currently many ppl like boss ktv especially their 500k nude lap dance

the other ktvs in D5 is even worse... they can anyhow pad in additional 2-3m to your bill without you realising

yes of course, the cheaper options are HTGD or if you got kangtao, there are shops along NPK that allows FJ as well. another cheaper option would be gaito/kynu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1