The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aceventura2ib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro start to feel itchy after FL

Hi,
Any bro start to feel itchy after Europe FL?
Old 02-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bro start to feel itchy after FL

I feel itchy before seeing an FL. After the deed is done the itch is gone.

It comes back a few days later so I see another FL to get rid of it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

This really made my day boss
Old 02-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

lmao.. funny as fuck
Old 05-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

School holiday leow..

Thank you
Old 06-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where is the itchyness? if it is around the pubic hair area then you better check for "crab".

Pubic lice are easily pass on from one person to the other and cannot be removed by washing it with soap and water.

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF-Man View Post
Where is the itchyness? if it is around the pubic hair area then you better check for "crab".

Pubic lice are easily pass on from one person to the other and cannot be removed by washing it with soap and water.
Yes possible

Pubic lice usually itch more at night. You can actually diagnose it yourself. You just need a good light and a magnifying glass. You will be able to see the lice running around. Focus on hairy areas.

Treatments include: shaving all the hair off and applying malathion which you can buy from any pharmacy
Old 13-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You will be able to see the lice running around.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe its the sheets? Because sometimes the hotel sheets are not as clean as we might think bro
Old 18-06-2016, 03:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
Maybe its the sheets? Because sometimes the hotel sheets are not as clean as we might think bro
What would be in the sheets that could cause an itch?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-06-2016, 06:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

The humour in Dr. Tan's explanation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You just need a good light and a magnifying glass. You will be able to see the lice running around.
Old 18-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you can actually see the lice without the magnifying glass, it sort of attached itself to your skin. you can even pull it from your skin and pinched it to kill it but that wont solve the issue. the effective way is to use the method dr tan recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
The humour in Dr. Tan's explanation

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 18-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Apply fire, the pesky lice will absolutely not survive.
Old 18-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Apply fire, the pesky lice will absolutely not survive.
Neither will the teeny willy.

Old 19-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Neither will the teeny willy.
LOL at your sense of humour...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1