The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I worry if the virus has spread to the rest of the squad since they are in close proximity. Covid-19 may affect the lungs so he may be out for longer than a normal person since he needs to run for 90 mins. Not so advisable for a person who has just recovered from Covid 19 to be doing strenuous sports.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I worry if the virus has spread to the rest of the squad since they are in close proximity. Covid-19 may affect the lungs so he may be out for longer than a normal person since he needs to run for 90 mins. Not so advisable for a person who has just recovered from Covid 19 to be doing strenuous sports.
Definitely the rest of the Liverpool team n backroom staff have gone for the test already...
Old 30-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
For Covid19 there is no such thing as speedy recovery..... has to let the virus run its course for 2 weeks. Luckily for LFC he will only miss 2 games as there is an international break coming up.
Allow me to throw more light onto this issue. The 14 day period is for a quarantine enforced for those suspected or coming from high risk countries [in fact nearly all countries in this world] as the virus has an incubation within a few days but never exceed 14 days to be safe, i.e. after 14 days, if no signs of the virus [via symptoms or by tests], then it is safe to go back into the community. If infected, the patient will be hospitalized and not quarantined, which will undergo treatments [maybe by ACE cocktails] and may last for at least a month or longer or shorter if death occurs. So, if Thiago is infected [positive] then it may be longer than 14 days for him to stay away. The strain in Europe is deadlier than the strain found in Malaysia and Singapore, quite worrisome for fans to know that
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-10-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quite ass luck lately.. Within short period of time, the 2 new signings Tsimikas n Thiago gotten it already.
Many ppl in UK are still very stubborn not putting on mask. That's why the high infection rates in the UK everyday.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Allow me to throw more light onto this issue. The 14 day period is for a quarantine enforced for those suspected or coming from high risk countries [in fact nearly all countries in this world] as the virus has an incubation within a few days but never exceed 14 days to be safe, i.e. after 14 days, if no signs of the virus [via symptoms or by tests], then it is safe to go back into the community. If infected, the patient will be hospitalized and not quarantined, which will undergo treatments [maybe by ACE cocktails] and may last for at least a month or longer or shorter if death occurs. So, if Thiago is infected [positive] then it may be longer than 14 days for him to stay away. The strain in Europe is deadlier than the strain found in Malaysia and Singapore, quite worrisome for fans to know that
I think different countries have different SOPs for dealing with those infected by the Covid19 virus.

Here in Singapore..... being tested positive for Covid19 does not mean hospitalisation. They will only send you to hospital if you belong to the high risk group (peeps with pre-existing medical conditions) or in the elderly age group (60 & above). My neighbour who is 57 was turned away by a hospital and the doctor scold him " you are only 57 you are not old.".... and redirected the nurses to send him to the quarantine centre instead.

Covid19 positive cases are sent to quarantine centres with other confirmed cases and do nothing there but wait for their own immune system to deal with the virus. Only when they develop serious symptoms then they are brought to the NCID for treatment.

My company employs more than 600 Banglas / Ah Nehs and more than 50% of them tested positive for Covid19 during the CB. We were surprised when all of them were sent to the quarantine centres in Expo instead of brought to the hospitals. Nothing to do there but eat sleep & play smartphone..... with no medication given.
Testing done everyday and they will be discharged upon getting a negative test result. So Covid19 is not as scary for normal healthy folks...... only becomes dangerous to the vulnerable high risk groups.
Thiago will recover easily as he is a fit young man.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty happy with our group D draw

City as usual look to have quite easy yet again.

United's group H looks to be a tough one.

CL 20/21 full group stage draw

Group A: Bayern Munich, Atlético Madrid, Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow

Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter, Monchengladbach

Group C: Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille

Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland

Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes

Group F: Zenit, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge

Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv, Ferencvaros

Group H: PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir
Old 02-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ajax and Atalanta are attacking teams, suit us well. Should have high scoring matches with them. Not sure about the Danish team.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Group D

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-10-2020, 04:58 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool as usual out of Carabao cup losing 4 - 5 on penalty after scoreless draw. More rest days for team. Now can offload players that will not play in first XI.

Old 02-10-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Harry Wilson was horrible, no enthusiasm @all n he don't seemed interested. It was a real lousy feeling again to lose on penalties.
Origi was the main culprit to miss the penalty as Ars had just missed. Wilson's penalty was weak n predictable thus easily saved by Leno in the sudden death penalty.
Pool should off load Wilson soon.
Hope Pool will not give up on the FA Cup easily this season.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

The League Cup is the least important competition we want to be in. Losing on penalties is no shame but the PL win on Monday is much more important for Pool.

I'm sure on Klopp's agenda are the PL and the CL titles again this year. That's where the big money is and what every players wants to be performing at their best.

Old 02-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Harry Wilson was horrible, no enthusiasm @all n he don't seemed interested. It was a real lousy feeling again to lose on penalties.
Origi was the main culprit to miss the penalty as Ars had just missed. Wilson's penalty was weak n predictable thus easily saved by Leno in the sudden death penalty.
Pool should off load Wilson soon.
Hope Pool will not give up on the FA Cup easily this season.
Given a chance to play and these guys failed. So who to blame when Klopp dun play them in PL or CL.

Anyway get that out of mind and let's hope for a thorough examination away to Aston Villa on Sunday. Really short rest and turnover. Tight schedule packed to brim when CL starts.

Heard teams expected to play consecutive weeks for CL matches.

Old 02-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Harry Wilson is likely to stay, at least until January anyway. Seems like the preference is to sell Shaqiri first. Liverpool will not be selling Harry Wilson on the cheap if he is currently on low wages.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Aston Villa v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54324988
Old 02-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

No interest in this Mickey Mouse League Cup, oh and while we are at it neither am I interested in the FA Cup. These two domestic cup competitions only of use to give our young players and fringe players some competitive game time.

Only the PL and CL matter, nothing else.

Back to the game, did not watch it but based on the highlights and what I read, our mainly fringe team played quite well save for lacking clinical finishing in front of Arsenal's goal, that and Leno their GK was apparently the motm.

Seems like Rhys Williams and Grujic played well; Jota, Jones and Minamino had quite good run outs.

Wilson does not seem to make the cut here. If we can get a good price he should be sold. Looks like Shaqiri is on his way out as well. Pity because I think he was useful but unfortunately seemed injured most of the time, so better he moves on, hopefully at a good price. As for Origi, difficult one because I think he is best suited as a central striker but Klopp keeps putting him on the sides where he is unproductive. Now with Jota in, perhaps it is time to say goodbye to Origi as well, but again only at a good price.

Anyways, we move on to Villa on Sunday. Now this one is an important match and hope to see us continue on our winning run with another precious three points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1