The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-09-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Blackpool, last preseason game before our season kicks off next Saturday against Leeds.

First half was rubbish, team probably got a bollocking from Klopp at half time particularly players like Fabinho.

Second half was a different story altogether. The Liverpool we would like to see when the curtain lifts next Saturday.

Keita and Minamino looked very good. Curtis Jones seems to have come of age. If this lad can keep playing at this level consistently, then I would say he is the next young England star after Sancho, Trent, Rashford, Foden and Greenwood, plus a Scouser to boot.

Elliot, Van Den Berg and Hoever were quite good as well. So all in a good work out for our youngsters and the rest of the team, Bobby looks to be getting back to form and Milner is a class act as the granddaddy of the team.

Quite a bit for Klopp to think about as well on formation and tactics. Things look promising and hopefully all the right pieces in place for another great season.

Thiago in our squad this season would be the icing on the cake though.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Gini can leave if his heart is not at Liverpool FC. with Koeman at FCB, i don't see them making great progress. Gini will end up like Coutinho.

great to see Klopp giving a chance for the youngsters. Minamino looks to be coming into form and he will be a regular first team player.

our biggest test will be against the big teams like City, Chelsea, Arsenal where they have lots of quality players.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Gini can leave if his heart is not at Liverpool FC. with Koeman at FCB, i don't see them making great progress. Gini will end up like Coutinho.
Barca cheapo cannot pay and want Gini cheap.

Heard they announcing next week the deal.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Found this interesting link. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...million%20euro. Our revenue is split into Commercial, Broadcasting and Match Day.

The first thing that comes to my mind with regards to Commercial will be the shirt deal with Nike. It comes with a low base amount though. Given how expensive Nike jerseys are, the questionable designs and the overall global recession, I am not sure how much more money we can generate for this Nike shirt deal in the current year.

Broadcasting revenue is likely to be much lower too. EPL already lost the deal to broadcast in China due to politics (likely because England protested over the Hong Kong security law). Some broadcasters want to renegotiate the fees as there are no supporters in the stadiums now. With a more subdued atmosphere, the live broadcast is not as appealing to home viewers. I agree with this. Since the re-start, the live telecasts don't seem so interesting.

Match day will be the worst hit. Liverpool actually suspended the sales of season tickets for 20/21 and we have also frozen ticket prices for a few seasons now. It doesn't help that Liverpool as a city is not as prosperous as London. Given that tickets are more expensive in London, Arsenal and Spurs will be able to generate bigger match day revenue due to bigger stadium and higher ticket prices. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-ticket-price/

So having looked through how much we may be earning, let's look at how much we have committed to spend. Player wages have increased a lot since our Champions League victory. We didn't spend much money buying new players at the end of 2018/19 season because the transfer budget was spent on renewing the contracts for most of the Champions League winning squad.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...al-Madrid.html There are reports that Salah was the 4th highest income earner in the world for the 2019/20 season too. Given how much we need to spend and how unpredictable the incoming revenue for the new season is, I think it is reasonable for us not to buy expensive players for now.

I think Chelsea is taking a huge gamble by splashing $200 million pounds on new players but like Man City, they are a sugar daddy financed team. Man U seemed to be able to take advantage of the economic situation by buying players from probably financially distressed clubs. The only thing I dislike about our team is we are still trying to sell out of favour squad players at high prices. Not sure who will splash the cash to buy Karius now. May make more sense to extend the contracts of Harry Wilson, Grujic by 1 year to preserve transfer value and then loan them out for this season.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think Chelsea rinsed Madrid for Hazard and used all of Madrid's money to fund the purchases of Werner, Kai, Hakim and Chilwell with not much extra coming out of Roman's pockets. Very shrewed business deals by Marina.

That said we pulled off the samething from our sale of Phil to Barca to fund the purchases of Alisson and VVD.

On paper, Chelsea should be challenging for the league this season.

All I can say is thank goodness Messi ain't going to City this season.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

New season 2020/21

Liverpool v Leeds x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54027472
Old 11-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17866 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
New season 2020/21

Tough first game for Leeds , back after 16 years...

Cheers
Old 11-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Tough first game for Leeds , back after 16 years...

Cheers
Won't be easy but Liverpool will be strong at home even without fans.

I predict Leeds United to stay up after the campaign.

BTW, no easy games in PL.

My Daily Star column
Old 13-09-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Final score Liverpool 4 - Leeds 3

Hat-trick for Salah! but a very close shave for Pool and a timely wakeup call for whole team. uncharacteristic mistake by VVD

but 3 points is all that matters.

Last edited by francined69; 13-09-2020 at 02:49 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Expected a tough match but not this tough

Respect to Bielsa and his men

At one point I thought we were the Liverpool of old with an exciting striking attack but poor defence.

Poor defending, sloppy at times and this coming from VVD of all people.

Midfield was poor as well.

Our only good players were Robertson, Mane and young Jones when he came on.

Oh and Mo Salah was back to excellent red hot best and thank goodness for that

We really need to get our shape and sharpness back in time for our next match which shall probably be much tougher away to Chelsea.
Old 13-09-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool didn't score any goals from open play, all were set pieces in fact!
2 pens, 1 corner n 1 from a free kick.
Overall a very disappointing performance n honestly Pool was lucky to get the 3pts.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool didn't score any goals from open play, all were set pieces in fact!
2 pens, 1 corner n 1 from a free kick.
Overall a very disappointing performance n honestly Pool was lucky to get the 3pts.
i looked at the stats of the game,

Possession: Liverpool 48% Leeds 52%
Shots on target: Liverpool 6 Leeds 3
Shots:Liverpool 22 Leeds 6
Passes: Liverpool 423 Leeds 460

Leeds took their game to Liverpool at Anfield, but like last season we have to play until the final whistle is blown.

next up against the upgraded Chelsea team with lots of fire power and probably Frank Lampard has some score to settle from last game.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals Salah 4" (P), 44", 87" (P) and VVD 20"

60 unbeaten streak Anfield

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-09-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Last edited by francined69; 13-09-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
New season 2020/21

Skysports football rubbish. Forgot to publish my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1