The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
Good news as Coutinho, Sturridge and Gomez are back in full training. I would like to see Gomez solve the left back problem.

Looking forward to Hendo, Milner and Matip joining full training. The squad will look not too bad especially when Mane returns and hopefully no further major injuries to key players.

A signing or two will do us a big help. Sadly the Jan transfer window is a challenge.
Ah Gong feel you don't need to talk so much about others . You just need to concentrate on your own form and help the team .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
u got ask which team going 2 win bpl, league cup, fa cup? ...
No need to ask Chelsea is the clear favourite to win the title this season .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

All we need is for chelski to lose the next match n title race will be wide open again. There was some argument between pedro n costa during their last match n this is a sign that pressure is building up in the team to maintain their winning streak!
Old 07-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
No need to ask Chelsea is the clear favourite to win the title this season .
I personally feel Chelsea is peaking too soon. Now is only the halfway stage of the BPL and I think they will lose steam over the 2nd half.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cronin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although Chelsea may not maintain their standards, I foubt we can really go on an amazing run to capitalize. Still a lot of twists and turns to see!
Old 07-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Next 6 matches

Old 07-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronin View Post
Although Chelsea may not maintain their standards, I foubt we can really go on an amazing run to capitalize. Still a lot of twists and turns to see!
Pool unlikely will win the BPL.. The players are all injury prone, there's no strength in depth n Pool is still struggling to beat the mediocre teams. All these factors will caused Pool to drop many points.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

6 games in 24 days this month.
Klopp better have a plan to get maximum points from the BPL games.
League Cup is less priority.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cronin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool unlikely will win the BPL.. The players are all injury prone, there's no strength in depth n Pool is still struggling to beat the mediocre teams. All these factors will caused Pool to drop many points.
Agreed - we simply don't have the depth to compete I think. Mane will be a huge liss for us.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

If Liverpool is still in 2nd place come 1/2/17, than I think their title challenge will still be on till the end of the season
Old 08-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I personally feel Chelsea is peaking too soon. Now is only the halfway stage of the BPL and I think they will lose steam over the 2nd half.
Ah Gong beg to differ . Chelsea got a bigger squad with better quality players than Liverpool . They also played much better football than the previous manager . Last but not least Chelsea got more money than Liverpool so they can afford to pay for higher price than Liverpool .

Looking forward to get a positive result in today's game .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Ah Gong will be happy if Liverpool can qualify for the Champions League . Then the next summer transfer window I expect Klopp to get another 6 new players for the team.

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool youngest ever lineup!!! Good to see Klopp giving the young players chance to play.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Going into reply will be really unlucky. Having said that the young boys look lively.

Woodburn and Ojo are exciting to watch. Strong bench but I hope we do not need to recall them.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

0-0 full time. Replay game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1