The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You can ask Xue Er to bully you if you want. She's game.
Noooooo. I don't want sia. I seriously scared man. 😱😱

Sorry Bros, please enlighten me, I also want to know what is DFK, KC and MR.

DFK really is deep French kiss? Or don't fucking know?

KC is what sia? I tried to guess but only can think of kena cheated from the phrases u all use this KC with.

And what is MR? Some use MR instead of FR which is field report?

Sorry huh, I waited very long before I ask Cox I want to try to guess as many abbreviations as possible but these few I can't guess leh.

Tolong tolong. Thanks!
Old 14-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No offense again, but the naivety we're seeing now is just off the farking charts..
Won't exacerbate this. Too easy to say more. Shall hold a civil tongue
Old 14-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Dragon was a tier-one joint. Physical wise, all their gals needed to be of a certain cut so there won't be any disappointment for the customers.
And this applied to the other joints you frequented then? The girls were all top grade ones?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I keep reading people have so many issues with new numbers.

I remember my 1st booking I went with mint. She also never ask for checks and I never asked for any ml to add me to the list.

Guess I am lucky. I miss mint a lot too, really my lost memorable ml.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

All this talk about KC... even the more experienced dudes are not immune to it. Like I almost dug myself a semi-KC hole last autumn with one of my regulars. All I can say is rationality could go out of the window when emotions are concerned.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Tolong tolong. Thanks!
Read this thread..

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=155447

No offense again, but you sound like another ginna pi..

Old 14-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I keep reading people have so many issues with new numbers.

I remember my 1st booking I went with mint. She also never ask for checks and I never asked for any ml to add me to the list.

Guess I am lucky. I miss mint a lot too, really my lost memorable ml.
Mint was more lax when it came to newbies w/o records.. Just sucks her stint had to end in a such a crappy manner..

Nowadays MLs tend to be wary of numbers with no records, but there are definitely a handful out there willing to take the risk to get out of the red..

Old 14-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
No la bro I already said no begging .. I'm not pitiful at all..

Summary is that I got alot more than a normal customer usually get and I'm just getting mixed signals.. (compared to all other MLs I go to)

I'm not interested in buying her out.. so I'm just asking for advice from fellow bros here.. don't have to bash me for it

No offense to anyone here. Maybe I'm just hoping to get to the BF level one day
ok then here's some more things for you to consider lol no offence
- if you were on her shoes or would other normal girl interested to date yourself only u know the answer
- their top priority coming here is to get more money not looking for love lol they will prefer to have relationship in hometown
- they would prefer to have normal bf instead from her piak piak customer lol it's not like they ran out of guy in china

peace
Old 14-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 3 girls recently...

Zu Er
Location 7/10 - not great for those driving but accessible enough via public transport or taxi
Looks 7/10 - slightly older than advertised but quite sweet looks that grew on me
Body 7/10 - sizeable natural tits, not much fats but some stretch marks were visible on her lower body
Massage 6/10 - nothing worth noting
Conversation 8/10 - quite easy to talk to, not many moments of silence during the session
Sensual 7.5/10 - FN with good roaming but capped BJ was lacking in finesse. Good effort though to last till I shot

RTM: maybe after trying some others on my list

Bei Bei
Location 6.5/10 - short walk from the nearest MRT but the unit gets quite a bit of noise during the day, shared unit as well
Looks 7/10 - photos are terrible, quite a bit better IRL. Another 慢热 in terms of looks
Body 7/10 - largest tits of the 3, only took off her bra so can't comment further
Massage 8/10 - quite a good amount of strength but still prefer Mango/Aimee/Cat for this
Conversation 7.5/10 - amiable girl, easy enough to find topics to chat about
Sensual 6.5/10 - unfortunately doesn't score very high due to lack of roaming, limited HJ patterns and that she only took off her bra

RTM: unlikely for now

Lily/Lili
Location 7.5/10 - short walk from the nearest MRT, lives alone and relatively little footfall around the area
Looks 9/10 - easily one of the prettiest MLs I've seen, good sharp features
Body 8.5/10 - tall, well proportioned figure with ample cleavage
Massage 6/10 - vastly improved from the first visit but still lacking in experience
Conversation 9/10 - very chatty girl possibly due to her job back home, good head on her shoulders from the way she speaks
Sensual 8/10 - despite only offering vanilla HJs, her demeanour, figure, looks, shyness and inexperience somehow come together to deliver very effective results. Reminds me of the Lily that had her tenure unfortunately cut short.

RTM: once more before she goes back
Old 14-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mint was more lax when it came to newbies w/o records.. Just sucks her stint had to end in a such a crappy manner..

Nowadays MLs tend to be wary of numbers with no records, but there are definitely a handful out there willing to take the risk to get out of the red..
Because those days, the winds were never that big to be honest. A couple of AV raids here and there.

Then the first really massive blow that shook the industry. A concerted international vice operation between SG and China brought the howling site and its bosses to their knees. The authorities really mean business this time. It's all about being cautious now.

Rumors has it that the bosses of howling site and a couple of other busted sites are getting 10 to 30 years sentences
Old 14-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Read this thread..

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=155447

No offense again, but you sound like another ginna pi..
Wah this tread is damn good. Thanks a lot SMRT bro.

No offense taken, maybe the way I type and stuff but its fine. But I no ginna though.

Thanks a lot once again! 😁😁
Old 14-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

nowadays alot of ginna finding ML
Heard from some of them commenting about it lol
sometimes I hear already also want to laugh
Old 14-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Heard from some ML also, that got NSF in uniform go find them Cox no time to change to CV. Is NSF hor, not NS men. NSF sure is super young alr.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Rumors has it that the bosses of howling site and a couple of other busted sites are getting 10 to 30 years sentences
30 years? Wah.. Wonder if got report in their state media, and if got any Singaporean implicated also..

That said, the more they try to suppress such activities, the more it will thrive underground by finding other ways to outsmart the authorities.. Hail Hydra effect..

Old 14-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Ginnas as young as 16/17 already engage their services liao..

Got 1 funny story a ML told me her ginna customer damn shy when strip will use his hands to cover his nipples and xiao di di one.. Damn lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1