The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not much difference between "bugging" and "begging" here, my friend.

Hmmm... now that you piqued my interest, maybe I should come down from the mountains to test water...
Both airports you can tahan meh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That Apple can become an ang pai if she ever becomes an independent operator. She has exotic good looks and decent-sized boobs, ping me if you want her contact.
bro, you have PM
Old 14-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Both airports you can tahan meh..
Haha you are right! That's one of the downside but I cannot hiam much la I also not superstar 😆😆😆

And to compare her with ziyu is a far cry in terms of standard of sensual/boobs but some parts of the GFE just feels so right and I have to admit I'm hooked

Maybe I'll just take a step back and enjoy the services and get more experience from other ladies first

Thanks for the advice!
Old 14-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not much difference between "bugging" and "begging" here, my friend.

Hmmm... now that you piqued my interest, maybe I should come down from the mountains to test water...
Your standards are so high I think they sure fail your qc ...they are rather green and have nothing near to the JS clan type of service
Old 14-01-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Your standards are so high I think they sure fail your qc ...they are rather green and have nothing near to the JS clan type of service
Not into BBBJ so the Changzhou gang's service standards are immaterial to me.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
No deep pocket bro..she gave me alot of gfe which I want to classify as false hopes as I'm unable to bring her out

Yea I'm having a hard time deciding if it's chemistry or maybe she's just fishing me

She told me some customer brought her sister and her out for supper and offered to cover their rent..

I have trust issues so I don't even know if that's some crazy tarma or something. I kind of believe they're just out here to make the most money and nothing more.. she's making average 800-1k++ a day 🤯🤯
She's mind fucking you lah
i'm a huge fan of hers and i've been saying her KC game is strong.

Deep pockets or not, don't get sucked in too deep.
Enjoy the time, the fantasy. But don't take it beyond.

Remember the golden rule. Whores are for fucking, not loving.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountaintur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was trying to book a lady from sglonelyguy but was told that my number they don't have record so can't make booking. So how to make booking this way? Please help. Thanks
Old 14-01-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
No bro I bugged her not begged her..like asking every few days..

If I were to buyout her for a dinner it would defeat the purpose..she always rejected saying tired or her sister has some overnight etc etc and then one day she told me shes going out with her sisters customer and that's really disheartening to hear as it's really purely about sum of $$$
Bro, think about it, who will sacrifice rest time and money making to go out with you, unless she has a thing for you

So now you know
Old 14-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post
Was trying to book a lady from sglonelyguy but was told that my number they don't have record so can't make booking. So how to make booking this way? Please help. Thanks
My guess is you tried booking one of the few APs, advise is to find one relatively low in cost and accepts newbies to get your number in their records..
Old 14-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And to compare her with ziyu is a far cry in terms of standard of sensual/boobs but some parts of the GFE just feels so right and I have to admit I'm hooked
Mmm.. ZY’s body is so wholesome and delicious, and she knows how to give a darn good blow.. Dammit you had to remind me of her..

If you really dig XX just RTM her on a frequent basis lor.. I think everything we have said so far will be of little use.. 加油吧!

Old 14-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Im just curious if what I got is standard package or if I got something more.. and yes it hurts me to see people burning money can get way more than what I've bugged for (like going out together)
Just remember, unless you bao a working girl completely for a month, there always going to be someone who's getting more than you.

Because there's always someone else with more money, or better looking, or more charming, or more skilled to satisfy her. Remember this and you'll survive this game.

Also, for goodness sake.. stop bugging or begging her. Lol. If girl said no a few times, isn't that clear enough a message? You know you'll only become a laughing stock. I can't tell you how many girls show me pitiful messages from customers.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmmmmmm LL was telling me every night she receives an invite to eat supper nearby from the same guy lol
Old 14-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Also, for goodness sake.. stop bugging or begging her. Lol. If girl said no a few times, isn't that clear enough a message? You know you'll only become a laughing stock. I can't tell you how many girls show me pitiful messages from customers.
I think most of these dudes lack experience with ladies in the outside world.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
HAHHAHAHA ~ not me la. I in ICT, the person who gave her all the stuff is one of her supporter, not me.
Sure or not brudder..

Ok lah I believe you lah..

Old 14-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think most of these dudes lack experience with ladies in the outside world.
That's why need to be very brutally honest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1