The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greenyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

usually ang mohs will be those who go braless in town. unlikely to see locals doing that
Old 16-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Dear Sis, I am already going commando. Around the neighbourhood to buy things and such and sometimes even to the further areas. After awhile, I choose whether my dick stands or not.

So, when are you going to go braless?
you choose whether your dick stands or not? you mean you can control your dick like saying 'stand' then your dick will her harden?
and say 'down' then your dick will go soft? lolzzz

so anyone notice that you are not wearing anything inside?
Old 16-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
yes she is local
must have been quite a nice sight!
Old 17-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
very very good reason

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?
Darling....i have been going commando since army days.... from the late 80s...many bros too

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
denli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
very very good reason

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?

Must be kidding.. you just don't know.. at least for me, 80% of the time I go out without underwear. As long as its an informal dressing like thin quick dry type running berms and tshrit, I'm without.. Not just to downstairs market hor.. Even if I was heading to like shopping centers, eg Ion, blah blah.. its underwearless.. haha.. no, I don't wear boxers too..

Basically don't really like underwear.. as long as the shorts/berms is comfy. Work pants bo pian, very uncomfortable w/o underwear.. little bro left and right in work pants quite obvious.. haha..
Old 17-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a law that states it is illegal to go out in public without underwear and if aroused (for guys) you get a hardon and it shows in your pants/shorts, but not exposed in flesh, is it considered indecent act? Or is it outrage of modesty?
Old 17-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

denli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead2 View Post
Is there a law that states it is illegal to go out in public without underwear and if aroused (for guys) you get a hardon and it shows in your pants/shorts, but not exposed in flesh, is it considered indecent act? Or is it outrage of modesty?
Nope.. its just like saying females going out braless with erected nipples.. indecent act? ... haha..

Really especially couples should try it.. go out braless and no underwear, Then both "accidentally" brush their hands against each other to give a hard on. Its a real turn on..
Old 17-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The fact that there is even a thread on this... is purely societal. Imagine if we all walk around naked and wear only hats.. there wouldn't be Playboy, there'll be PlayHead.

And all of us wondering how our heads will look like under our hats... and this thread will be "Hatless Locals" instead.

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 17-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my boss wife everyday braless. i think she doesnt even have a bra to begin with. sometimes i need to drive her around, kena caught a few time peeking. lol. but i think sh doesnt mind at all, as it may somewhat prove her attractiveness still. shes in the 40s, and european.

locals, those going rockclimbing usualy i see with sports bra only, counted?
Old 17-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my exgf was one of the very few that dislike wearing bras. she finds it restraining & unnecessary. she's a B cup, quite firm and doesnt sag, so bras r just redundant for her.

she's aware that going braless sometimes attracts unnecessary attention from lecherous men, so she would use nipple tape or plasters. when going out, she'd avoid body hugging/ singlet/ spaghetti, but wear my shirts instead.

sad to say, her folks sent her to further studies, and she's hitched by some lucky angmo bloke.

nowadays, really hard to find braless locals.
Old 17-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rare...the only moment I saw recently was someone with a nightie trying to hang clothes at the balcony. As it was rather short, a little glance of her panty was unplanned.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You don't really see pokies on the streets. I had the luxury of viewing these magnificent pokies while visiting my neighbour's house during Christmas. The youngest daughter is fond of wearing tight fitting spaghetti tops without bra. It was a real treat to be able to admire those perky and puffy nipples.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
foodtaster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once spotted this late 20s caucasian lady in the cold storage near St Regis. Saw her twice there already around 5pm plus, she probably stay around there. Both times, braless in loose blouse. I will pretend walk around then when she go to cashier I will queue behind her. She will bend down to transfer items from her trolley onto the cashier conveyor. Will get a full view of her lovely melons and nice nipples. Both times I think she kind of knew I was staring but didnt seem to mind. Now I try to make it a point to go there around 5 plus everyday but too bad besides that x 2 episode, havent spotted her again.

lol..might bring more business to the coldstorage there as bros here camp out there.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
superhornynsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.facebook.com/GBraless

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

reasons we should advocate bralessness. its the natural way. but to the current societal ways being braless has taken on a sexual stance. it should be one of health.

we should do our part and encourage our close female members to be braless for health.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhornynsf View Post
https://www.facebook.com/GBraless

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

reasons we should advocate bralessness. its the natural way. but to the current societal ways being braless has taken on a sexual stance. it should be one of health.

we should do our part and encourage our close female members to be braless for health.
That's a nice way to tell us girls to go braless.....

I never like to wear bra anyway, I enjoyed the natural way as I do have nice firm pair of front with pointed nips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1