The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mann2208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinaction View Post
tattoo girl?
got small tattoo behind neck
Old 25-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2208 View Post
got small tattoo behind neck
The braless girl with dog which I saw was covered with all tattoo, upper back and arms.
Old 27-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mann2208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinaction View Post
The braless girl with dog which I saw was covered with all tattoo, upper back and arms.
different braless gal...lol
Old 29-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future

I was hving lunch around hougang mall area on Sunday afternoon.. after finishing my lunch.. saw this slim aunty in her 50s wearing a tank top which was quite loose on the top n side.. decided to walk near her hoping able to c something interesting..

She was looking at the various food establishments for her lunch.. seeing tat unable to walk very near her as I will look suspicious.. I decided to go to toast box at b1 hougang mall for some coffee..

After finding a table n putting my things down.. I went to q for my coffee.. surprised.. she was there ordering her curry chicken rice meal.. so I quickly went up beside her to q.. while she was making payment.. she need to raise her hand up to hand over the cash.. but bcos she was quite short n small size.. she need to raise much higher than normal person..

So at tat moment.. I looked thru her side opening.. Ooh.. she got really small boobs.. just the way I like.. almost flat I wld say.. saw her side boobs.. skin very fair n smooth.. no sighting of her bra.. but nv really think about it..

The cashier then returned her the change.. while collecting her change.. i peeked thru the side opening again.. this time I saw more.. amazingly she was braless n I saw her right nipple.. about 50 cents size n very light brown in colour..

Then I take a look at her front.. I was puzzled.. how come cannot c her pokies when she was braless It oso nv occurred to me tat she might b braless as I cannot detect any bra straps from her behind or side..

Maybe bcos her boobs were really small.. almost flat.. she cannot find a gd fitting bra or she dun really bother since no pokies can b seen at her front n hence she went braless..
Old 31-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry that this is a sighting of a non local, but she's spotted on local soil. please bear with me.

every night after dinner, i will have a stroll in the neighborhood to chill and smoke away like chimney, because OC forbid smoking at home. recently discovered that there was a PRC lady in her late 30s or at max early 40s who usually hang out at the study corner at 1 of the blocks, to smoke her not so aromatic chinese brand smoke, while she gets deeply engrossed chatting on her phone. maybe she's using those calling cards, because I notice she is always there around the same timing. and she will only go home when her battery flat.

from side profile, can see her slight belly bulge, her figure is well maintain, but her hair look like she doesn't own a comb. her limbs are also not flabby, so i think maybe she holds a labor intensive job.

when i initially spotted her, i didn't think that there was anything to look at, but few weeks ago when i decided to hang out that study corner for smokes, i noticed that she's almost always not wearing bra, because can see the raisins.

and because she's always so immersed in her chatting on the phone, she doesn't notice that i've been starring at her tits almost every night when i'm there.

some nights she would wear overside t-shirt, like a sleeping dress, and when she sits, she likes to cross her legs up to lean them against the table, so not only can see her braless tits, can also see voluntary upskirt

shiok!
Old 02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great findings bro.

The temptations working in a office area filled with OLs is very distracting yet thrilling.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bekind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

observe that many middle-aged PRCs are going around without a bra... can see the sag of the boobs and nips poking out. but the opening tops are high up to the neck , no chance of zg. locals more conservative
Old 06-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
sorry that this is a sighting of a non local, but she's spotted on local soil. please bear with me.

every night after dinner, i will have a stroll in the neighborhood to chill and smoke away like chimney, because OC forbid smoking at home. recently discovered that there was a PRC lady in her late 30s or at max early 40s who usually hang out at the study corner at 1 of the blocks, to smoke her not so aromatic chinese brand smoke, while she gets deeply engrossed chatting on her phone. maybe she's using those calling cards, because I notice she is always there around the same timing. and she will only go home when her battery flat.

from side profile, can see her slight belly bulge, her figure is well maintain, but her hair look like she doesn't own a comb. her limbs are also not flabby, so i think maybe she holds a labor intensive job.

when i initially spotted her, i didn't think that there was anything to look at, but few weeks ago when i decided to hang out that study corner for smokes, i noticed that she's almost always not wearing bra, because can see the raisins.

and because she's always so immersed in her chatting on the phone, she doesn't notice that i've been starring at her tits almost every night when i'm there.

some nights she would wear overside t-shirt, like a sleeping dress, and when she sits, she likes to cross her legs up to lean them against the table, so not only can see her braless tits, can also see voluntary upskirt

shiok!
then I slowly move in to make a chance...... at this moment, she turned her head to my side, n I took the best chance to give her a smile tat I remembered when I was a child n mummy giving me lollipop. she returned her smile n signaled me to her chair beside.....

while she was still on her phone, speaking her native language tat I hardly can make out, she keeps flipping her hair with another phone, n keeps smiling at me. I took this chance to out my hand through her hair. she sounded...... ozzz....... seems tat she was very shiok at my fingers going through her hair...

then I placed my hand on her lap...... she guided it to her pussy.......... then orgasm! she squirted! she came, n she suck for me.......... yeah yeah yeah! I CIM.

right?????
Old 14-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
iwttooww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a bit out of topic... but just share

Braless on screen....

Old 19-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smxcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only this morning saw a lady in MRT, sitting..was busy preparing her presentation, didn't realize she was braless, until saw through her shirts hands hole when she was fixing her hair that there were no bra..
Start to look more closely and finally the moment came... apearred the right nipple.. A cup size..brown color nipple..not to big not to small either..
Old 19-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to go to my friend's house during my secondary school days. His house was @ pasir panjang. Those security guarded semiD. When I saw his mother for the 1st time, I suspect she is only in her mid thirties. Damn young and solid boobs. I really envy my friend and his father. She wore a white tank top with her perky nipples seen and a pink sport shorts. Those FBT types. There was once i saw her zao geng when i picked up a cutlery underneath the table when she treated me to a pizza tea break. Guess what, She actually cut the inner lining of the short. I was also treated to a eye feast on that day too. Woo hoo...
Old 25-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwttooww View Post
a bit out of topic... but just share

Braless on screen....

Very nice share bro. Great complilation of clips.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Was at work around river valley area. Saw this local looking lady in her 20s coming out of a condo wearing something like this.

http://www.jennie-shop.com/Nana/Details/N304.htm (she was in grey color).

Her chest area caught my attention as she walked pass me. Pokies visible (probably a b cupper at most, though I can't be sure as her top was loose fitting). Guess her grey top was running against her nipples. She didn't mind the attention she got from me though as I stare for the few seconds she walked past me in order to confirm what I saw.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs...
ya maybe not working work i guess. dont think other sister here will want to try doing some funny things during work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1