The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

So trace tgt going to be mandatory.. how do bros who chiong frequently and have family here decide to deal with this? Will u stop chiong until this trace tgt thing stops?

Me personally feel unsafe cos we have our gps on govt hands now
Old 28-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

Get the app version. You can turn off Bluetooth when you wish to be untraceable. No one say you must use the token.

Govt already tracing you. Your handphone gives a signal to the telcos whenever you are. It just takes more time to trace you using this method for covid 19. You can say you are not in an area at a particular day and time but they will ask you how come they can trace your hp's signal in the area... then u say what?
Old 28-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

The tokens r made in PRC. Cannot lasts long. Mine cannot used allreally.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Remove the battery
Old 29-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BUSTYSWISSEURO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Remove the battery
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...eaking-the-law
Old 29-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
How long did you use yours?
Old 29-10-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahahahaha...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 29-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Get the app version. You can turn off Bluetooth when you wish to be untraceable. No one say you must use the token.

Govt already tracing you. Your handphone gives a signal to the telcos whenever you are. It just takes more time to trace you using this method for covid 19. You can say you are not in an area at a particular day and time but they will ask you how come they can trace your hp's signal in the area... then u say what?
Seem like app version will be taken out by govt soon , govt wants everyone to wear a dog tag on the neck so Satellite can monitor your whereabouts
Old 29-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its mandatory to use it, so meaning if spoiled, need to replace right?
Old 29-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYSWISSEURO View Post
Yea tampering = gg
Old 29-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYSWISSEURO View Post
Seem like app version will be taken out by govt soon
Unlikely. App version costs them nothing plus there are no battery issues. The token version has a 6 month rechargeable battery. Beyond 6 months, they may need to reissue a token. Plus they don't have enough to give everyone.

What will happen is in a big family, people may just put their token in a container near the door. When you go out, just anyhow take one. Then it will mess up the contact tracing. Or if there is covid 19 tracing, taking the wrong token may expose the husband's where about... can you imagine if the wife receives a call from the government asking her if she spent 2 hours with a prc lady on a particular time and date... wah...

That will be Tracetogether followed by Breakapart.
Old 29-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

Actually I am sure the government has been tracking us for years. It is just that you do not know. For all those who think Tracetogether is meant to track you, you just did not know your hp has been helping the government to track you. Even apps like Grab and Gojek track your location. Have you ever used Grab/Gojek and they do not know where you currently are?
Old 29-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Its mandatory to use it, so meaning if spoiled, need to replace right?
-------
No costs for exchanged. Join the long Q. Past two weeks very long Q at CC and RC.
Old 29-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if hotel enforce the token hor....

imagine the FL working in hotel she also receive a free token on arrival sg which must be return during her departure.

Then every chiongsters go hotel bombom must show they carrying a token.

Then the FL kana raid so the mata do contact tracing on her can trace to all the fuckers.
Like that no need fck for a year liao if u those married kind who want to protect family.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3242 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

for those places that need to scan safe entry like spas, then a concern because the tracetogether app itself has a history tab that shows all the scanned entries for past 14 days including how many bluetooth exchanges. so logged on handphone.

else use camera scan as of now at least don't have a history list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1