The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Wife during pregnancy, wat to do?

Hi fellow samsters, my wife and I are trying for a baby. Just wondering when she is pregnant, how do u guys deal with sex? Nt planning to play outside if can deal with it. But is it really jialak like a lot of people are saying? Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?
Old 27-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: Wife during pregnancy, wat to do?

Do you meditate ? If you do, can help to curb your urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Hi fellow samsters, my wife and I are trying for a baby. Just wondering when she is pregnant, how do u guys deal with sex? Nt planning to play outside if can deal with it. But is it really jialak like a lot of people are saying? Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?
Old 27-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Pussy can still be used till 6mths or so. Thereafter, ur wife still got her mouth n her hands.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 27-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Every trimester is for you to try mister.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

My advice is when your wife is pregnant, refrain from fucking outside and risk getting funny disease and spread to your wife. If you fuck outside, don't fuck your wife until the baby is borned.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

During preg u ll be surprise she might be more horny ....
Old 27-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can still have sex with her.. in fact, having sex helps her induce naturally...
Old 27-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
It depends on the individual, some women will experience an increase in her sex drive while others experience from reduction to totally no sex drive.

I would say it also depends on how your wife feels during the pregnancy, if she is having sever morning sickness, and she have problem sleeping, you think she will be in the mood to have sex with you?
Old 27-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What you can still do during pregnancy is a paradise compared to what it’s like during your first year after baby is born.

Just be open minded to big adjustments to your expectations and pre-baby lifestyle.
Old 27-10-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Qwertys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go call chicken like Wayne Rooney
Old 27-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!

I continued to have sex with my wife weekly until the week before the kids came out. only comfortable position for her was doggy.

of course, I could CIP every time.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
I continued to have sex with my wife weekly until the week before the kids came out. only comfortable position for her was doggy.

of course, I could CIP every time.
Spooning position is also comfortable and no strain. .... But when baby is born, first thing he/she will do is punch your head .. why? Because YOU have been doing that to him/her during the time in the womb

... joking
Old 27-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes you dont need to penetrate a pussy to cum.. stay loyal to wife for 9 months aint difficult coz we already withstand covid for more than 6 months...
Old 27-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
sometimes you dont need to penetrate a pussy to cum.. stay loyal to wife for 9 months aint difficult coz we already withstand covid for more than 6 months...
returned points. thanks
Old 28-10-2020, 12:56 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

use condom when fucking outside if you are worried
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1