The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
4. At bangkok.
1 at noon (wechat), 1 before heading to club (soapy), and 2 brought back from gentleman club overnight... Miss those days...
How much did you spend to bring not 1 but 2 from gentleman club. The girls there are not known to go home with customers.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wackypiang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3some with 2 MILF, followed by the Milf's friend.
Came the 3rd time when the 3rd milf touched my dick, paiseh
Totally no energy to do wifey that night.
Now couldnt even get hard enough to piak, but was fxking away in philippines
Old 19-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callousness View Post
A concoction of tiger penis, seahorse, cobra, chinese herbs, brew wine for 10 years.

Super lasting 3 days. Not tired and can keep going.
Holy shit, sounds potent.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Tried to fuck 5 girls in 1 night. Entered all of them but only came with 3. That was in Bangkok with no pills.

Another time in Singapore, 2 girls. A former coursemate and her best friend in Singapore for a holiday. Fucked both after bringing them. From 1am to 11am again and again. Came into my course mate 3 times that night. Also no pills.
I think entering them counts as fucking. LOL So, u did screw 5 in one night.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

I see so many bros here like so pro. Unfortunately I only managed to do 2 in a day. As I age I think I can only do one a day. 😞
Old 19-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Yeah that's what I found too. Most young girls are not open minded enough to go for such events. Having casual sex as FWB is one thing, going for swinger events requires another level of open-mindedness. Most swinger events are older couples looking to add some spice to their sex lives.

I'm in my late 20s so I still much prefer girls younger than me. I've only had 4 girls in their 30s before, 3 local chinese and 1 American white. While they were all still fuckable, for sure they were better when they were young. Of course there are exceptions but women tend to get more out of shape the older they get. And cellulite. More than just appearance, older women tend to want things done their way, if you like their way that's fine but if you don't then it's not fun. Younger girls are more easy-going and eager to please.

So it's a challenge to find an event where when looking at the participants list I can find at least 2 women I can see myself fucking. Even harder to find events with any men my partners don't mind fucking as they are in their mid 20s. You know how younger girls are, more picky. That's why so far we haven't gone. For now if I want a crowd the best I can do is 3/4some. That's more possible to do with the younger girls. Even easier when overseas.
Yeah, u definitely have to go overseas for swinger events. I have been on quite a few. See my thread here:

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.p...362&highlight=

I have seen some young couples at swinger events before, but like I have said, they like to play with other couples like their age group.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyozai View Post
I see so many bros here like so pro. Unfortunately I only managed to do 2 in a day. As I age I think I can only do one a day. ��
I don't think age has anything to do with that. I am probably older then u.

Last edited by Angmolover; 20-07-2020 at 04:34 AM.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Birdee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Redhill with dry longan sounds interesting. Am going to try it out.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

2 in a 3P session

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 19-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back then during my younger days, at most was with 2 other people.

My first experience was with 2 girls, one of whom was my junior and her best friend after we partied in the old Zouk at Jiak Kim street. Fun times

The second experience was with a girl and a guy, both of them my classmates. Very interesting experiment. Lol
Old 27-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Bro, that is my dream Bangkok day. LOL. I got to make it happen when Covid crap is over. Its smart to line up the first one on Wechat and hit the ground running.
Must be careful with wechat. Alot of lady boys.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
How much did you spend to bring not 1 but 2 from gentleman club. The girls there are not known to go home with customers.
Not sure which gentlemen club you went, I was at Pimp for the few weeks I went there. Also went to Soi Cowboy and other clubs, but felt there girls there was not as nice as PIMP.

Went with a group, with local (friend's friend) who helped with talking to the mamasan. Damage was around 3 to 5k baht to bring back girl (not inclusive of the packages that we sign). The 2 girls I brought back was housemates (dmg 12k baht, was suppose to be 8k each, but was able to negotiate to 6k each).

Anyway, I think having a person who can speak thai is a must when going gentleman club, as we told the mamasan we wanted only girls which can bring back and have fun.

I even score 1 which stayed with me for 3 days, as I look like her Singaporean BF (now married), which was weird, as I really do resemble the guy when she showed me the photo. (sex was insane with her)

Anyway, I feel that if you have the budget to spend, go to the gentleman club, and just ask if the girl is willing to go back.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3. In a 4some session.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
3. In a 4some session.
MMFF or MFFF?
Old 09-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

if count hand job then is 2.

go massage shop get hj, at night go home fuck wife.

if count sex nia then always 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1