The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

@TS: First thing after having read your post: how do you know for sure that you're talking to a real police officer?
Old 13-08-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

I didn’t know there was such a scam. I will be careful not to divulge my identity and any info. Thanks for the info guys
Old 13-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
@TS: First thing after having read your post: how do you know for sure that you're talking to a real police officer?
==================
u make a good point here
real officer will invite u down to AV HQ to talk, not over the phone
the real sad thing is we can b trace as we need to scan and also write IC no & tel no at the counter
bros who have family, better skip spa for time being
Old 13-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?
You cock sia, you declare your phone number on SafeEntry with your name. Of cos la.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Rubbish lah. No wonder scammers still so active if it is still so easy to trick people.

All those calls are fake - there is another variety saying is from the courts asking you to show up to answer for unpaid fines. Just hang up immediately if you are the easily worried type.

As for digging data from Safe Entry, yes it can be done. But at this point now i doubt govt want to erode people's confidence in the safe entry system - esp now when it is a critical piece of the fight against covid.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Rubbish lah. No wonder scammers still so active if it is still so easy to trick people.

All those calls are fake - there is another variety saying is from the courts asking you to show up to answer for unpaid fines. Just hang up immediately if you are the easily worried type.

As for digging data from Safe Entry, yes it can be done. But at this point now i doubt govt want to erode people's confidence in the safe entry system - esp now when it is a critical piece of the fight against covid.
i agreed. just hang up. anyway any calls with +651234567 are mostly scam calls. the same goes to those ah long etc.. all operate overseas but on the pretext of local calls. dont fall for these tricks
Old 13-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?
LOL. Just say u find the auntie receptionist pretty and wanna get know her better

Why need to justify? Siao. So if they do contact tracing that I been to Peoplepark hawker, I must explain why I didnt choose Hong Lim hawker instead
Old 13-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of which, you guys use your "real" NRIC or anyhow humtum NRIC and mobile number ah when safeentry?

Thinking aloud....
Old 13-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 13
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

Don’t understand why everyone is only referring to ‘Safe Entry’. Any massage shop takes your NRIC / FIN and Phone number as a standard process. Some have iPAD directly to enter info. This is even before Safe Entry was introduced as a Covid tracing measure. If SPA gets raided, Police can easily confiscate all recent SPA records and see NRIC / FIN or make calls. No need to go through Safe entry data.

Also someone mentioned about entering wrong info. Pls note its an offense to enter wrong NRIC entry record or Safe entry info. You can always deny sexual service but on technicality grounds you cannot defend why you entered wrong NRIC if they raid shop while you are already there. Be safe everyone!!!
Old 13-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
Don’t understand why everyone is only referring to ‘Safe Entry’. Any massage shop takes your NRIC / FIN and Phone number as a standard process. Some have iPAD directly to enter info. This is even before Safe Entry was introduced as a Covid tracing measure. If SPA gets raided, Police can easily confiscate all recent SPA records and see NRIC / FIN or make calls. No need to go through Safe entry data.
!
Talking about iPad, there's a place i quite like to go in the west side, if only they did not have that infernal tablet for keying in name, nric and contact number.

Worse, the data is stored, because upon returning after CB, months passed, the data is still cached and appears the moment you start keying in.

More worse, the tablet mounted on a stand facing the customer with no screen saver, the list of details of last few recent customers are displayed to anyone at the counter.

Even if a clean shop with nothing to hide but still fail pdpa
Old 13-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
they have your NRIC through safe entry.

once have your NRIC, they can check everything about you. your add, your workplace etc.
Sadly to say that is true.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 06-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When keying yr nric nos in the safe entry app... it will not accept the wrong nric.. unless u hantam chun chun with the right combination of nric no with the alphabet.. then u can go buy toto liao. Not too sure about not keying hp nos.. to me hp nos is a small issue. Like a bro say.. once have ur nric nos.. U cannot hide liao. Hahaha.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
When keying yr nric nos in the safe entry app... it will not accept the wrong nric.. unless u hantam chun chun with the right combination of nric no with the alphabet.. then u can go buy toto liao. Not too sure about not keying hp nos.. to me hp nos is a small issue. Like a bro say.. once have ur nric nos.. U cannot hide liao. Hahaha.
NRIC alphabet is generated by algo which is available online, just have to google it out and use it. But it is an offence to give fake nric number in this case, better don't try, in case something happen like the recent camera shop case (positive covid employee still went to work), surely you'd want to be quickly notified to get a precautionary swab test, wouldn't you?
Old 06-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

It’s such a turnoff and didi- destroyer to have your name checked when you just want to have some fun
Old 20-10-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...box=1603179131

after RAID, safe now to explore....but better looking for the shop no need to sign.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1