The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Qwertys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Journey to meet Bella

Nice story bro, thanks for sharing.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fast forwarding through some other experiences with flight attendants, ladies at the bar and random pick ups at clubs - the stars finally lined up for a meet with Bella. This was about 3 years ago. I was in Singapore for a business meeting and booked a room at the JW at South Beach. It was new so I decided to try it out. Luckily, I had a nice upgrade due to being a loyal member at Marriott hotels. I was chatting with Bella quite a bit. As I wrote before, we were fairly open with each other and it escalated to us having Skype sex a couple of times as we were separated by a fairly large ocean. Since we were finally going to meet, she suddenly became fairly shy and unsure about meeting up saying that it felt weird as we have never seen each other face to face but fairly intimate in some strange ways. Regardless, I was determined to meet up and I convinced her to come by during her lunch break. I was looking forward to it so much that I couldn’t really focus on a lot. Her sexy voice, her sexy body and I was about to have her (although she said that we were just going to talk and hang out).

She texted me that she was waiting for me at the lobby and I quickly got up and went downstairs. Heart beating fast going the whole way down (I was close to the top floor so it took a while). I walked out of the elevator and saw this tiny petite beautiful woman sitting at the sofa in the lobby. Walked up and smiled at her and she smiled back. I still can’t believe that we finally met in real life. She is so petite. I would say she’s smaller than 5 ft tall (not sure the metric system) but really was picturing making love to her standing up and holding her.

We went upstairs and she was extremely shy the whole way up. I held her hand and she was acting really shy. She smelled fantastic and I had a hard on instantly.

We walked into my room - it was a moment that I’ve been waiting for for many years. I fantasized that I would just devour her and we would just go at it as soon as the door closed - but it was different, I sensed that she was a little shy and needed to be wooed a little bit so I decided to take it slow.

We sat down on the couch by the window - she sat on the opposite side of the couch as she was extremely shy. We made small talk and casually started to flirt a little bit. She said that her feet was a bit sore so I offered to massage it a bit. So that’s how it started. She seemed to relax a bit as I was touching her. We started to cuddle a little bit and my little bro was totally awake now. She leaned towards me and I started to kiss her upper lip a little - gently licking the inside of her lip. She then started to moan and I knew it was on.

We kissed for a long time and she is a fantastic kisser. My little bro was starting to hurt in my pants and I started to let it out. She looked at it and walked to the bed. I followed her and placed my cock in front of her face and she took it all in. Her tongue felt amazing and her technique was the best I’ve ever had. I started to face fuck her and she was enjoying it. After a while, I wanted to taste her again so I came down and started making out again. However, as soon as I reached down to touch her cunt- she stopped me. Which was awkward but she then said that she was code red. #**#+#. Blue balls. Fuck. At that point, I was so horny that I didn’t care and I know that some girls are actually more horny when they’re code red.

I got a towel in the bathroom and placed it on the bed. I asked her if she wanted to continue and all she did was kiss me and covered herself underneath the sheets and took off all of her clothes and smiled at me.

That was all the encouragement I needed so I followed suit and joined her in bed and started making out again. Her breasts were big and I thought I was in heaven. Bella in bed with me and we are about to make love. She smelled amazing and her kisses, her body - everything matched my fantasies about this woman. I wanted her bad and I remembered that when she saw my cock during our Skype sessions, she said that it would feel wonderful doggy.

I turned her around and gently entered her from behind raw. We were making love like we were long lost lovers and madly in love with each other. She was so tight and her moans with her Singaporean accent were so sexy. I looked up and I can see the mirror and her face was so beautiful- I can tell that she was having fun too. I can still see her face with me pounding her from behind - moaning, breathing hard and at times biting her shoulder.

She was so tight that I was feeling like I was about to come. Pulled out and came all over her back and we collapsed. Making love to her was amazing. We were both exhausted but I knew she had to go back to work but she didn’t eat lunch yet. I ordered her some room service and we maintained our flirting. She went to the shower to rinse off while waiting for the food.

She yelled to me that it would be amazing to fuck standing up in the shower. So I joined her immediately. My bro stood up to attention and we went at it again in the shower. She is so tiny and tight that it felt amazing. If I can do this day after day, I would be a happy man but unfortunately I live too far away. While we were going at it the doorbell rang. Freaking room service came early as I was fucking Bella. I got a towel and although still hard, opened the door. The person brought in the food and noticed that he was interrupting and thus left fairly quickly. At that point, the shower stopped and she was already needing to go back to work and so had to finish her food quickly. We then made plans to meet up again but during that trip wasn’t possible as she was busy and I had meetings.

We planned to meet during my next trip but unfortunately the timing never worked out until this year. Then covid hit. We are planning to meet up in Japan when this is over and spend a week there. I’m getting hard just thinking about it.
Old 27-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Nice updates bro, waiting for more.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
galenciaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story, share more updates TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1