The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Journey to meet Bella

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was still bummed out on Bella not feeling well as I was only in town for a few days but this note brightened up my prospects. I head off to the hotel - staying in Sentosa for a conference checked in and relaxed. I checked in on Bella and she was still not feeling well and didn't think she would be good enough to see me as she just fell ill. I told her to just relax, rest and hydrate as I was hopeful to see her and make love to her. Meanwhile, I texted Shirley to see what she was up to. She then texted me a picture of her as she was out at dinner with her friends

My jaw dropped as she looked HOT!! I love ladies in red and it so happened that she was wearing red as you can see. Normally, ladies look hotter in their SQ uniforms...but I have to say that she was hotter in this picture than her SQ outfit.

I teased that she looked magnificent and the guy she's with was a lucky guy. She then said that she was hoping I was going to call so she was dressed up hoping she would see me and that she's just out with her girlfriends at vivo city. I immediately asked if she wanted to go grab a drink after dinner as she's close to my hotel already. She replied immediately yes and my dick got hard instantly...would it happen that I would end up fucking an SQ flight attendant???
Old 08-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good share bro, please continue
Old 09-01-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shirley gave me a call and said she was in the lobby. I went straight downstairs and amazed at the beauty in front of me. We went straight to the bar and ordered some Macallan 12 for both of us. We began talking about travel and how she enjoys seeing new places and meeting new people. I was smitten with her and how she carries herself. I was fixated with her mouth as she talked and how she sipped her scotch...she also gently licked her rim of her glass which I found to be erotic. (I think she knew and was doing it on purpose). At this point, I was getting pretty hard. We got to talking about what we should do ...and what she said next was shocking!! "Guess what...I'm not wearing any panties". I choked on my scotch a bit ...as I was shocked....and I saw her glance at my crotch...which would've been fully erect if it weren't for my pants. I whispered to her that I didn't believe her...when she said let's go upstairs. CHECK PLEASE!!

I took care of the bill and headed straight to the elevator while taking her hand. She giggled on the way there which I found cute. I asked what was so funny...then she said that she normally doesn't do this and this was the first time - which I found impossible to believe - but I didn't really care...I was about to fuck this beautiful lady

We started kissing in the elevator. She was an amazing kisser...knew how to use her tongue to tease but not slobbery. She tasted amazing especially after the scotch. We got to my room and couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I gently placed my hand under her red dress and felt that she both didn't have her panties and that her pussy was dripping wet. She smiled and said..."see...I told you". Right at that moment, she unzipped my pants and my cock immediately hit her in the face...she laughed as it literally was so hard that it sprang from my pants straight to her face. Such a memorable moment!! LOL

She took it and licked it up and down...felt amazing...again having a girl who was gorgeous going to town on your dick....she kissed it like she kissed my lips...gently and teased it...making me frustrated. She then began to deep throat it and gagging a bit. Felt amazing!! Fucked her throat for a while...

Then I wanted to taste her...lifted her up and threw her on the bed. I then took my phone and took a pic...she started to laugh but didn't mind

I then went down on her....she had the smoothest pussy...no stubbles at all...I first licked her thighs and all around her pussy...which made her crazy and made her beg to lick her clit... She started moaning which was erotic...I already said that I love singaporean accents...but singaporean moans are one of the most beautiful sounds. I kept on going at it and she kept on yelling don't stop...right there....don't stop....I'm almost there.....cumming...i'm cumming....i said come on baby...cum...i want you to cum....she then arched her back and yelled ....oh my gahhhh.....that was my cue....wiped my mouth and then came back up and kissed her...

She then said...your turn babe...I then told her to just relax...I'm not done. I took my dick....which was still hard rubbed it on her pussy as it was still wet...then gently slid it in...took another pic

OMFG...sooo fucking tight. She felt like a virgin....but she was wet so it slid in just fine...began thrusting...and she began to moan again...oh baby...oh baby...she kept on yelling...feels so good...don't stop....don't stop. She felt sooo good that I was about to explode so I had to slow down a bit...but she yelled...no....don't stop...keep going...I had to comply...and luckily...held off cumming...I took my arm and flipped her over...while still inside her. Started to fuck her doggy...which she yelled even louder. I've heard that my cock hits the spot just right in doggy...so it wasn't a surprise that she began to scream louder. I kept on going....seeing her ass and continuing to thrust inside her felt amazing. Then I slid her down as I wanted to kiss her...continued to fuck her lying down and kissed her neck...she turned her neck and started kissing me back...while moaning and grabbing on the sheets. fuck ...fuck....i'm gonna cum...can I cum inside you? - "up to you, I'm on the pill".....OMFG....amazing...I exploded inside her.....
Old 09-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WOW, that escalate quickly.

SQ stewardess? with face shown? Hard to believe, but amazing story nonetheless. Solid body though. Please continue...
Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!           

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lieuzha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, please continue...
Old 12-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue on your erotic updates, cheers!
Old 13-01-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know SQ standard has dropped, but not to his extent la. Bella an SQ flight stewardess? What a joke. SQ flight stewardess maid I suppose.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Oh I miss Bella. Been stuck in the US and can’t visit my Bella. Will continue later to talk about my amazing time with Bella soon. I’ll skip over my other experiences because the one afternoon I had with her years ago is still a memory that I can never forget. She read my posts and she wasn’t too happy that I had experiences with other ladies while waiting to meet her live.

Let me tell you this. I’ve had younger girls, women a little older than me - all pale in comparison to Bella. I can’t wait until the borders open up so I can see her again. Can still smell her scent, taste her lips both down below and on her face. I long for you Bella.

Sorry guys. I planned to go to Singapore last March and see her. Had it all planned out but alas...lock downs everywhere.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeff90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfli View Post
Oh I miss Bella. Been stuck in the US and can’t visit my Bella. Will continue later to talk about my amazing time with Bella soon. I’ll skip over my other experiences because the one afternoon I had with her years ago is still a memory that I can never forget. She read my posts and she wasn’t too happy that I had experiences with other ladies while waiting to meet her live.

Let me tell you this. I’ve had younger girls, women a little older than me - all pale in comparison to Bella. I can’t wait until the borders open up so I can see her again. Can still smell her scent, taste her lips both down below and on her face. I long for you Bella.

Sorry guys. I planned to go to Singapore last March and see her. Had it all planned out but alas...lock downs everywhere.
Can share?
Old 23-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i just want to say, her beauty got your attention and captivation, but her personality stole your heart!
Old 23-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

my journey was towards hookup. pm me for more info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1