The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Journey to meet Bella

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro bobfli
Happy New Year ! would like to hear about yr meet up w Bella since u start this w her in mind !!
Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a couple of weeks, I tried to come up with a good excuse to head over to Singapore for work so I can finally meet Bella in real life. Sexting and sex over Skype is great but obviously not anywhere close to making love to Bella. As luck would have it there was a conference that my colleagues in Asia wanted me to attend as a global representative. I immediately booked a trip on SQ and texted Bella that I was coming! She asked for the day and time so she can pick me up at the airport. I thought this was amazing. Finally!! I get to see Bella and see if I can have my way with her. We talked on Skype about what it would be like when we finally meet. I told her that I would have to take a shower before going out to lunch with her as I was getting in early. She immediately said no prob as she can wait as I freshened up. Again, we teased on what would end up happening as we both didn’t believe that we would ever make it to lunch as she teased that she would probably end up joining me for the shower. Guys- Bella is amazing. Her tease, humor and way about her - got me hard just thinking about it. I joked that I probably won’t last as this is so built up in my head (both of them)

The day finally arrived and I started my flight to Singapore on SQ. I don’t know about you guys but I always look forward to SQ flights flying business. As luck would have it, I had a young smoking hot flight attendant in my section. She has the most pleasant smile and way about her. She was skinny and tall - just my type - but that said, I don’t discriminate- I love all ladies. She was friendly the whole flight but I had my mind set on Bella or else I would be trying harder to get to know her. She seemed to be Malay Singaporean as she had a magnificent tan that makes her smile look amazing. At the end of the flight - I couldn’t help myself and asked her if she can recommend what to do while I’m in Singapore. (My usual ice breaker when I travel even though I know the area well). Shirley (her name) said that everything in Singapore was fun - MBS, food, etc. Fuck - this is normally the point where I would ask for her number but I knew that they can’t do this publicly and it was close to end of the flight. I was trying to find some time to ask discreetly. Unfortunately, the plane landed and didn’t have a chance. Kicked myself but I knew that I would see Bella soon so I wasn’t too down.

The plane landed so I can turn on my phone. I immediately checked my messages as I looked forward to seeing Bella at the arrivals. Unfortunately-she left me a message saying that she was feeling ill and wasn’t able to come out but she was hoping she will feel better later that night or tomorrow. At this point, I was bummed as I built this up so much. I called her up and she sounded really sick and was very apologetic- I didn’t want to get sick either as I have a few days full of meetings. I proceeded to go through immigration and to wait for my luggage. While waiting, I saw Shirley and I caught her looking at me. She smiled but as she was with her colleagues, I stayed away. I know better than to approach her while she’s still with her coworkers. I did notice she got her bags and that I got my bag around the same time. She went through customs with her coworkers as I went on my own line hoping that we would cross paths again. I went to the taxi queue and noticed that she said goodbye to her colleagues and walked towards me. She then smiled again as she reached the taxi queue. I was shocked as I would expect someone to pick her up or a different mode of transport. I said Hi and she said, mr. bob. I was trying to find out as you dropped something in your seat. She came to me just to give me something I dropped on my seat. Amazing service I thought. She handed me a piece of paper with her name and number. WTF. She gave a slight smile and said hope to see you again and walked away towards the elevators.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome good story TS, please continue ...
Old 04-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
themajestic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story. Hope to read more.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
harbourfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the exciting updates, more please, cheers!
Old 04-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
tab5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Thank you for sharing so nice story.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Pennsylviana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping trip starts here.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for exciting update here, another girl for fun, cheers!
Old 06-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

NotPayet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please update soon
Old 06-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster