The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Journey to meet Bella

camping over here, please continue.!
Old 28-12-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
AliSpinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please share more!
Old 28-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice going, another supporter here,cheers!
Old 28-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro bobfli - glad to see u start yr own thread ! Awaiting for yr update
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you all for the feedback....

Her slight moan provided the feedback I needed to proceed...I asked if I can move her bra straps aside to get better pressure on shoulders and back...she said with no delay to help unclasp...I proceeded with no delay as well with one hand which she commented that it seemed I was experienced with that. I replied that it took a lot of practice over the years. She then proceeded to take off the bra - which went further than I anticipated but obviously didn't complain. At this point, my cock got fairly hard...and I accidentally made contact with her back slightly. Her boobs (as I mentioned DD in my estimation) seemed to poke through her dress a bit...and I can see her cleavage from my vantage point (behind her slightly above). I asked if she had any lotion so I can rub a bit harder. She then ran off to get a bottle....it was at this moment when I noticed that her body was amazing...in the dress with no bra. I had a feeling that good things were going to happen...she came right back and I noticed her friends bouncing...which made me even harder to the point it hurt a bit due to my jeans. Since she was wearing a nice dress, I became concerned that the lotion was going to stain her dress...I think she thought the same thing...because she dropped the dress off her shoulders and held up her dress just above her boobs. At this point, I had to adjust my cock in my pants...she wasn't facing me so it was ok. Kept on massaging her and her sexy moans became a little louder...and I can tell that she was getting more and more relaxed. She then became so relaxed that her dress dropped off her arms. Full view!!..but from behind...amazing rack. At this point, I can tell that they must be man-made...but nicely done. She turned around and smiled as she saw my shocked face...and then looked down at my bulge...looked back up and smiled...and said...looks like it's my turn..
Old 28-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she then proceeds to unzip my pants and take out my cock and strokes it...felt amazing...imagine my dick finally being free after being hard for so long. She then proceeds to spit on it to lube it up and continues to stroke and saying how it was a nice cock....looks yummy, etc. starts to lick the tip...teasing me and then puts her whole mouth over it and mouth fucking it...OMFG...it was amazing.....

This is a real pic of Charity sucking my dick....she kept on going deep throating and gagging...felt so good. I wanted to fuck her so bad....had to turn her around and fuck her doggy....so I pulled down her dress...and saw that she was dripping wet through her thong...fucking amazing sight...took her and gently put my cock inside her wet pussy...

apologies for the low quality but I was busy...and wanted to focus on fucking her. We fucked for it seemed hours...in every position possible and passionately kissing ....this girl knew how to fuck and was enjoying herself...same here. I finally felt a rush and had to pull out as I didn't know if she was on birth control...came on her tits. That was the most passionate sex I've had in a long time...not sure if it was the fact that it was forbidden, secretive or something else...but amazing and I can't wait to fuck her again. She said she came twice...which made me feel good. She said my cock was curved perfectly as it was hitting her spot over and over again. Then all of the sudden...her phone rang...

Last edited by bobfli; 28-12-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spacing for pics
Old 28-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sheagreed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy updates TS!!
Old 28-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh fuck, imagine her in her dress without bra
Old 29-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkycunt View Post
Oh fuck, imagine her in her dress without bra
I’ve definitely been out with her since then when there’s no bra. But remember this was after school drop off.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Valashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with nice story bro
Old 29-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 29-12-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

...*ring*...it turned out to be her colleague to ask some questions for work. She started to go into some detail about work items...she's in the real estate business. I started getting bored...so I decided to go down on her...her pussy is tiny for a mom of 3 boys. As I was licking her up and down, she began to moan as she was talking. I thought it was fairly noticeable what was going on to the other person on the line but she kept on talking in between moans. She then finally decided to end the call and started to moan loudly and yelling that she was about to cum. It's the sexiest when women know exactly what they want and not shy to share that they're climaxing. Since it was a workday, I had to get back and it seemed like she did also. We kissed passionately good bye and went on our way. That was amazing. But as amazing as it was, I thought about making love to Bella and flying over to singapore to do so soon. We were fairly open about our adventures so I shared with her what happened later that day (my afternoon, Bella's morning). I sent her the pics as well and it got her super aroused...she again shared that as soon as she saw the pics, she fingered herself and got off. I found that super hot...and told her that I wanted to see. She then sent me a pic of her pussy...wet with her fingers soaked. I had to have her!! We set up a skype date for later that night ...as I wanted to hear her voice...
Old 29-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

that night we met up via skype...and didn't know what was in store for us. It started off innocent enough. We just talked about our days at work but then she started to ask about Charity. I told her more about her and showed her some pictures of Charity and Bella mentioned how stunning Charity was and fit (she is a fitness model and also bikini model - even after 3 kids). Bella then lowered her camera a bit to show me her cleavage...which looked amazing. She then actually showed me her boobs live. My cock sprang up quickly. I then lowered my laptop camera to show her my erection. She asked me to stroke it a bit...and so I did. I asked her to reciprocate...and so she put her hand in her pants and started to moan. I said how it wasn't fair as she still has clothes on and she can fully see my cock on screen. She said she had to be careful as her kids can come in at any time...I asked her to just lock the door...LOL. She then said she'll be right back...and she slightly lowered her pants to reveal the tightest pussy I've ever seen...looked amazing and I wanted in!! - I told her directly that I wanted her badly. I asked her to start to pleasure herself while I did the same...we both were moaning with our computers at the same time...her with her hands on her boobs and her clit and my hand stroking my cock...I've never done this before but no other choice as we were literally 17 hours apart by air. Her moans became loader...which always is a turn on...she said she was about to cum....and I was feeling it as well....I got off as she screamed...I ran into the bathroom to clean up and when I got back, she laughed at me as she sent me a picture of her screen. It was literally a screenshot of my cock exploding. I told her to keep it so she can think about what's waiting for her when we see each other.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

fartonyrface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1