The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Journey to meet Bella

Rewind to about six years ago when I came across Bella https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=250884. I reached out to her as I was intrigued by her. I'm not from Singapore but rather American born Chinese but visit Singapore quite often for work. Whenever I visit Singapore, I'm always busy with work but find Singaporean women attractive and extremely smart when I'm in bars and strike up conversations here and there.

Anyways, I emailed Bella and surprised that she wrote back that same day and was also intrigued by my introduction to her. We exchanged emails and then set up a skype date. (this was 6 years ago when skype was still popular). My jaw dropped when I first saw her. She was more beautiful than I imagined through this thread. What's more amazing was her voice! Sexy and angelic...I also love singaporean accents. Talking to her made me hard...just thinking that she was this naughty girl but yet so innocent when I'm talking to her...

These calls became more regular and things began to escalate. We started to talk about more intimate things which made me touch myself as we would talk on skype. One day - I received a message on skype...turned out to be a pic...of Bella and her D cups!! Amazing...so amazing that I had called her right away...but turned out that she was at work...time zone difference as it was after dinner for me in the US. I was so hard that I returned the favor and sent her a pic of my hard dick. LOL...turned out that she was in a meeting and opened it. She said she was shocked when she got it but she went to the bathroom stall right after and fingered herself until she came! Fuck...I need to have this girl...to be continued...
Old 26-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

bobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobfli is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Journey to meet Bella

cont...

I couldn't forget about her and imagining her fingering herself in the bathroom stall at her work looking at a picture of my cock. I was beyond horny....

But Bella was far away and I was in California in the states...and living a normal life until I get back to Singapore. Anyways, I had to drop off by son at school - normal dropoff and ran into Charity...mom of another child at the school. Everytime I see her, I feel a rush of blood warming up my cock...which during a school day isn't a great thing. She was wearing this turquoise sundress that was tight in all the right places without looking slutty. She's caucasian, about 170, extremely fit with DDs. I can't tell if they're manmade or naturals as I haven't had the opportunity to touch them. (yet) We always make small talk during drop offs and I'm always looking for an opportunity to chat her up with hopes of getting more. On that day, I was so horny from the conversations with Bella that I was a little more forward with Charity. Asked her if she tried this new coffee shop that just opened. She said she hasn't so I said that we should try it out some time - she replied immediately - why not now? So we went...and I drove in my new Tesla. On the way, she kept crossing her legs back and forth and can see the dress riding up a bit...I mentioned that she can adjust the seat back a bit...but she couldn't find it so asked if I could help. As I was driving in semi-autopilot mode (this was before the full autonomous) - I reached across her lap to the seat adjustments - in doing so, our faces were really close and lips almost touched by accident. She didn't freak out but smiled and thanked me for helping to adjust the seat and gently stroked the back of my hand with her nails....
Old 26-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!...u so lucky bro to be able to meet Bella... envy u.. its an achievement!.. almost all ladies in this forum do not want to meet us guys... Thanks for sharing n pls continue

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Yes...definitely consider myself very lucky. I can still taste and feel her....
Old 26-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Here is a pic of Charity...this was from about a year ago...(FWB for the last 6 years and going)

Old 26-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

story continued....

after the slight graze of our lips, and hands...things didn't escalate further that day. We just had coffee at the new spot...and took her back to her car as we both had other appointments - work, etc.

That whole day, I couldn't stop thinking of either of them...made me super horny and although I had a wife back at home that was also stunning in my opinion (college cheerleader - Song Girl at USC) - I couldn't stop thinking about Bella and Charity. Bella as her voice and body were incredible along with her intellect (along with being a hot mom). Charity because the thought of banging a hot mom (milf) - I think I have a type.... and the excitement of it being someone that I was lusting after from afar...was amazing.

The next day after drop off was a little awkward at first....I can sense that Charity was a little shy with me and was avoiding me a little - which I sensed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her...playing games a bit.

I had a day off...so I wanted to push my luck a bit. I made my way to where she was at and asked her what she's doing for the day? She seemed a bit nervous as she stuttered a little and said that she didn't have any plans for the day as her husband was out of town....
Old 26-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
frounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, please continue
Old 26-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro bobfli - glad to see u start yr own thread ! Awaiting for yr update
Old 27-12-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
vinamoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, camping too!
Old 27-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

sensing that it was an awkward exchange, I made a small flirtatious joke about it being the perfect time for me to come over. She quickly said ok...which shocked the hell out of me. We quickly then made our way to her place which was very close by. She offered a glass of wine...which at 9:30am in the morning seemed a little early but why not. We made a little small talk but noticed that she kept on rubbing her shoulder. I asked if she was ok...and she said that she pulled her shoulder working out the other day- she works out all the time and it shows! I joked that I was a professional masseuse and offered to give her a quick massage and made my way over to her. She moved her hair over to give me easier access to her shoulders-and started to rub her shoulders firmly. Her shoulders felt firm and fit...and kept working on her shoulders when she started to gently moan.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

camping here for ur story TS.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice story TS. Looking forward to hear and see what you gave Charity 😁
Old 27-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support nice start TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1